No announcement yet.

Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just finished watching the main event on Smackdown and I was blown away! Another great match.

I really like the direction the wwe appears to be going in. They have a strong crop of talent and they're slowly grooming them ..while mixing some experienced older wrestlers in such as The Rock, HHH, RVD, Goldust, Big Show, HBK and Jericho (when he's around)

Wrestlers such as: CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Sheamus, Orton, The Shield, Curtis Axel, Cody Rhodes, Claudio, The Uso's, Prime Time Players (will make pretty good singles competitors too), The Miz, Kofi and the list goes on will carry the WWE forward and keep the tradition alive.

I think the WWE's in great hands.

Comment

• Yeah, I'll start watching again when they go back to two hours.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Big E Langston turn face? Not convinced.

Comment

• The ending of RAW felt like they tried some Attitude era angle

Nice to see the tag team division mean more then Del Rios title at the moment. I hope they continue to build the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
            The ending of RAW felt like they tried some Attitude era angle

Nice to see the tag team division mean more then Del Rios title at the moment. I hope they continue to build the division.
            Agreed. There hasn't been this much of a tag team title push in years. Hoping the heavy weight title changes hands as Del Rio is the most unconvincing when he does his promos.

Comment

• Raw was pretty interesting. Survivor Series should be intense.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                Raw was pretty shitty. Survivor Series should be shitty.
                Fixed.

Cena winning with one arm. Oh' great, back to this shit. The mega over, super duper star, gets another push that he didn't need, over a guy in desperate need of one. And they wonder why the company is in dire straights whenever he goes on the shelf.

The tag team champs lose to the guys, who just lost to the bullfighters. Brilliant. Not that I mind too much though. The Real Americans should be in the mix. It's just the constant inconsequencial win/loss booking that just drives me nuts.

The Wyatt's......do they finally have a clue what they're doing with these guys yet? Are they going to be replacing The Shield as The Authority's muscle, when they inevitably break up? Or is this just a thought they had last night, that they will forget about next week? Who fucking knows?

The Big Show....ugh. The idea of the Big Show feuding with Orton, puts me to sleep. The Big Show in general, puts me to sleep. Randy Borton puts me to sleep. I have absolutely no interest in this storyline. I hope everyone enjoyed Bryan's short lived push, because it's over.

Bah! Fuck this company.

Comment

• all though i've just gotten back into watching it and its okay so face I will always miss the Attitude Era

Comment

• Goldust was looking great on RAW. He still has it. I hope he sticks around.

Comment

• I was Dean Ambrose for Halloween if anyone cares to see.

Yes, I know I'm holding the wrong title. None of the stores I checked had a US title belt. Besides, give the guy 2 years and he'll be WWE champion anyways.

WWE was posting WWE costumes in an album on their Facebook titled HalloWWEen. Unfortunately I think they stopped adding photos Friday. I sent mine in last night but my guess is they're done adding to the album. Bummer, because I feel like my costume was better than quite a few they used.

Comment

• Holy fuck, you have that facial expression down.

Good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                          I was Dean Ambrose for Halloween if anyone cares to see.

Yes, I know I'm holding the wrong title. None of the stores I checked had a US title belt. Besides, give the guy 2 years and he'll be WWE champion anyways.

WWE was posting WWE costumes in an album on their Facebook titled HalloWWEen. Unfortunately I think they stopped adding photos Friday. I sent mine in last night but my guess is they're done adding to the album. Bummer, because I feel like my costume was better than quite a few they used.
                          you look like him. Good job

Comment

• Survivor Series sucked, as expected.

I'm disappointed with how they've been booking Ambrose lately. Took the pin on RAW, again on Smackdown!, and then was the first eliminated in the 5 on 5 match on the PPV. Hopefully it's a situation where WWE knows the guy is so good that he can take pins and losses and still be over as fuck rather than WWE souring on him.

On the other hand I'm super annoyed with Roman Reigns strong booking. He's by far the least entertaining member of The Shield on the mic AND in the ring. Not since Cena has a guy been so protected by their booking. Speaking of Cena, this guy seems to be replacing him as the guy with the 5 moves of doom, but does he even do 5? Seriously, all this guy has going for him is a good looking spear, that's it. Can't wait until WWE shoves him down everyone's throats so for long that everyone gets sicks of him, because I've been sick of him for months now. He's booked as an unstoppable monster, but tonight while they were both on the apron I realized him and Seth Rollins are the same fucking size. Must be nice being cousins with The Rock...

Comment

• Da fuck is WWE doing right now? Decided to tune in tonight and everything about it was awful.

This booking <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
                                Da fuck is WWE doing right now? Decided to tune in tonight and everything about it was awful.

This booking <<<
                                Yeah, the WWE is at a pretty significant low right now. The product is just sad. Cena/Orton is about the most vanilla feud I can think of, and they just got done with Big Show/Orton, so that's saying something. It's utterly pathetic that Cena has to name drop Daniel Bryan to get even the mildest of pops.

I felt sorry for the crowd at last night's show. It was one of the worst RAWs in recent memory. When the fans are so goddamn bored, that they start to chant for Zach Ryder during the main event, it should tell you something.

Comment

Working...
                                X