Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
    Survivor Series sucked, as expected.
    Originally posted by Heretic View Post
    I felt sorry for the crowd at last night's show. It was one of the worst RAWs in recent memory.
    I haven't watched wrestling since Summerslam as I didn't have the time for a few weeks then simply fell out the loop. Was thinking about getting back into it this week but it doesn't sound very good.

    Anything interesting I have missed out on? How are the Wyatts and the Shield?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
      I haven't watched wrestling since Summerslam as I didn't have the time for a few weeks then simply fell out the loop. Was thinking about getting back into it this week but it doesn't sound very good.

      Anything interesting I have missed out on? How are the Wyatts and the Shield?
      You're not missing anything. The Wyatt's and The Shield are still doing their thing, but they aren't being pushed any further, than the last time you saw them. They're still just the big mid-carders they've always been. The Wyatt's did just kidnap Bryan, but I don't know if it means anything, considering they did absolutely nothing with the exact same scenario involving Kane.

      You've missed a bland Orton/Bryan feud, that really went nowhere. A Big Show/Orton feud that was about as exciting as it sounds. Now, they're prepping for Cena/Orton at TLC for the titles. It's shit.

      The WWE has been so terrible lately, that the show stealers have been Cody Rhodes and Goldust. That should tell you something right there.


      Comment


      • Originally posted by Heretic View Post
        You're not missing anything. The Wyatt's and The Shield are still doing their thing, but they aren't being pushed any further, than the last time you saw them. They're still just the big mid-carders they've always been. The Wyatt's did just kidnap Bryan, but I don't know if it means anything, considering they did absolutely nothing with the exact same scenario involving Kane.

        You've missed a bland Orton/Bryan feud, that really went nowhere. A Big Show/Orton feud that was about as exciting as it sounds. Now, they're prepping for Cena/Orton at TLC for the titles. It's shit.

        The WWE has been so terrible lately, that the show stealers have been Cody Rhodes and Goldust. That should tell you something right there.
        Thanks for updating me, Rhodes & Goldust sounds cool, I'll want to see some of that.

        Has Orton's character improved as a heel? I think he's a great wrestler but everything else about him bores me to tears. The Big Show feud sounds horrible and I've seen Orton Vs Cena too many times to care.

        Has Bryan maintained his popularity after losing the belt so quickly?

        Comment


        • Was flipping through the channels after a hockey game ended and ended up catching the last fifteen minutes of Raw and honestly, that segment, Cena's promo in particular was one of the best things I've seen on Raw in a long time.

          I haven't watched WWE for months as I haven't been liking what I've been hearing in reports but I'm definitely checking TLC out now.


          Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

          Comment


          • Meh, I can't take Cena seriously anymore. Last week he says Orton, a ten time World/WWE champion, never reached his true potential. So, how the hell does one reach it then? And to top it off, what does it mean if Cena beats a guy who's not reached his true potential? Seems more like Cena burying talent.

            Last nights show was alright, the ending was just more crap. The crowd wanted Daniel Bryan, and while they were in Washington, the crowds for the last five months have wanted Daniel Bryan to be the focus of the main event. Yet we're getting another Orton/Cena match.

            It's getting harder and harder to find reasons to watch when they won't push new guys to the top and keep going back to Cena time and time again.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
              It's getting harder and harder to find reasons to watch when they won't push new guys to the top and keep going back to Cena time and time again.
              It's not even that. Other than the last five minutes of the THREE HOUR show, could you even tell me what happened last night? What storylines evolved? Who got pushed?

              These past four or five weeks have been abysmal. It's just a bunch of random shit, with a finish to push the main event of the PPV. They aren't even trying anymore. The only thing I can remember from last night is Sin Cara cleanly going over Del Rio......for the second straight week. That right there tells you how utterly clueless the bookers are. I don't even give a shit about Del Rio, but on what fucking planet does that make sense?


              Comment


              • Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                It's not even that. Other than the last five minutes of the THREE HOUR show, could you even tell me what happened last night? What storylines evolved? Who got pushed?

                These past four or five weeks have been abysmal. It's just a bunch of random shit, with a finish to push the main event of the PPV. They aren't even trying anymore. The only thing I can remember from last night is Sin Cara cleanly going over Del Rio......for the second straight week. That right there tells you how utterly clueless the bookers are. I don't even give a shit about Del Rio, but on what fucking planet does that make sense?
                Agreed 100%. I used to justify watching with guys like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan still there, but even they aren't enough to keep me coming back. Punk looks downright bored in his feud with The Shield, who are okay but nothing like they once were. Daniel Bryan was ruined over the fall thanks to this horseshit with Orton and Triple H. Even Big Show, who got interesting for a few minutes when he was punching people out after getting fired, was brought back with a spud at Survivor Series and now acts like nothing happened between him and the Authority.

                To make matters worse, chances are John Cena is going to unify the titles this Sunday. To me this is a huge mistake, as it means less people will get a chance to hold a big title. I know, titles mean nothing, or the only title that's important is the WWE title, or whatever title Cena is holding is what's important. However, we need two big titles to give to people that aren't Cena. I know people have said for years there should only be one title, but without two belts there's no way in hell guys like Edge, Eddie, Punk, or Jeff Hardy would have had title runs.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
                  To make matters worse, chances are John Cena is going to unify the titles this Sunday. To me this is a huge mistake, as it means less people will get a chance to hold a big title. I know, titles mean nothing, or the only title that's important is the WWE title, or whatever title Cena is holding is what's important. However, we need two big titles to give to people that aren't Cena. I know people have said for years there should only be one title, but without two belts there's no way in hell guys like Edge, Eddie, Punk, or Jeff Hardy would have had title runs.
                  Am I the only one who thinks HHH is going to walk out the champion because of some bullshit? I don't know, but Steph talking about how great of a champ Hunter was left me uneasy.

                  Cena siding with the corporation a bit near the end of Raw could also leave for a heel turn (I know, I know) but if they're going to do it SS the best place.


                  Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                  I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
                    Am I the only one who thinks HHH is going to walk out the champion because of some bullshit? I don't know, but Steph talking about how great of a champ Hunter was left me uneasy.
                    I doubt that happens, but I definately think they're setting up Cena/HHH for WM30.

                    Cena siding with the corporation a bit near the end of Raw could also leave for a heel turn (I know, I know) but if they're going to do it SS the best place.
                    He won't turn. The Authority might help him beat Orton, and try to get him to turn, but Cena will be Cena, and act like he's upset about them helping him. That's the best we'll get.


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                      He won't turn. The Authority might help him beat Orton, and try to get him to turn, but Cena will be Cena, and act like he's upset about them helping him. That's the best we'll get.
                      Exactly. Cena won't turn, as stagnate as his career has become, he's happy being a stale face.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
                        Exactly. Cena won't turn, as stagnate as his career has become, he's happy being a stale face.
                        It's not just that. He brings in hundreds of millions of dollars for the WWE as the character he is. It's literally a financial risk for the WWE to turn him heel. They have nobody else to take that spot.


                        Comment


                        • Cena just signed a deal with K-Mart for children's clothes so doubt he is turning anytime soon. I'd guess they will do the Cena tease again in which he is bent between choosing between evil and good. He'll make a mistake or two along the way to rile up the fans for a heel turn but his goodie goodie side will prevail in the end. Hopefully he goes on to lose the belt to Bryan at WM
                          Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                            It's not just that. He brings in hundreds of millions of dollars for the WWE as the character he is. It's literally a financial risk for the WWE to turn him heel. They have nobody else to take that spot.
                            While that's true, ratings continue to stagnant, and buyrates falls year after year for PPVs. So they're also losing money by continuing to push a stale face down everyone's throat. I'd rather turn the business around as a whole to ensure they have one in a few years instead of make money on t-shirts. At some point, Cena won't be around like he is now, and if they aren't willing to take a chance and build other people up, they're only going to kill the business.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
                              While that's true, ratings continue to stagnant, and buyrates falls year after year for PPVs. So they're also losing money by continuing to push a stale face down everyone's throat.
                              Sort of true, sort of not. Cena still does the best business. I hate to say it, but the lowest ratings and buyrates in the past couple of years, came when Bryan and Punk were in the spotlight.

                              I'd rather turn the business around as a whole to ensure they have one in a few years instead of make money on t-shirts. At some point, Cena won't be around like he is now, and if they aren't willing to take a chance and build other people up, they're only going to kill the business.
                              Yeah, there's no doubt about that. They have nobody waitng in the wings. They can't build stars to save their lives. They better hope Cena clutches on to his stardom like Hogan does, 'cause when Cena retires, it's going to get dire for the WWE.


                              Comment


                              • http://guycodeblog.mtv.com/2013/12/1...ar-end-awards/

                                The Iron Sheik's 2013 Year End Awards

                                Who is 2013's Bigger Jabroni?

                                Biggest jabroni of the 2013 is the piece of sh*t, low life George Zimmerman. He f**k with Iron Sheik! The black people are my people like the Muhammad Ali and the Junk Yard Dog and the Gary Coleman. Forever George eat sh*t.

                                Most Surprising Story of 2013?

                                That son of a b*tch Rob Ford! He smoke the crack and eat the cheeseburger make the people in the Toronto look like they have penguin balls for Mayor! I go to his office to beat the f*ck out of him, but he so scared that he never show his face. F**k him and his crack! I crack his ass!

                                Who is 2013's Best Professional Wrestler?

                                The CM Punk is #1 in the world, bubba. He work hard. He love the wrestling business. He know Iím a legend, and he know not to f**k with me! That's why he the best.

                                Who wins the 2013 Rice Crispy Dick Award?

                                Excellent question, bubba! The Rice Crispy Dick Award go to the Paula Deen. She talk bad about the black brother. Her food donít come from the heart like the black people food. Her food come from the ass!

                                The Sexiest Female Celebrity of 2013?

                                The Sofia Vergara win the sexy award. She lucky she be married to the Al Bundy. He is great man, and she is real lady. Not like the Peggy Bundy. Peggy Bundy, you deserve suplex. Sofia is my main lady. Also the Chrissy Teigen.

                                Side question, why so much recent love on Twitter for Queen Latifah?

                                The Queen Latifah, I love her. She the queen lady, not the queen cheeseburger ass. She work hard on her body. She training to be hall of fame, so now I love her!

                                Which celebrity deserves to be humbled the most in 2013?

                                No surprise, Mr. Peter. My answer is the Michael Bolton. He not celebrity. He dog sh*t! He not a man, he mouse d*ck! No, he have macaroni d*ck! He embarrassing to all the men in the world.

                                Who is 2013's World Champion of Twitter?

                                Worst question ever! Who the f**k do you think, bubba!? I world champion! Nobody f**k with the legend! Buy my T-shirt, bubba!

                                Professional Athlete of the Year?

                                Lance Armstrong. He my brother. He my best friend. He know he make mistake. He go up, he go down, but now he go back up again. Why? Because he have the heart. He not like the A-Rod, that no good grasshopper d*ck. Lance is real man. He deserve the respect.

                                Mustache of the Year?

                                The Iron Sheik always have best mustache. Second best mustache is my brother the Action Bronson. He know I am the legend. Also, he know you have to work hard to have the mustache. Third best mustache is the Bette Midler mustache.

                                Man of the Year?

                                My good friend the Will Ferrell. He have best gimmick. He best showman in the world, bubba. He know how to make the people laugh. I respect him forever.

                                Woman of the Year?

                                The Katy Perry best woman. She help the people who hurt or sick, and that way I always respect her. She not like that cheeseburger tits Bette Midler.
                                Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X