Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
    Big H.B.K. fan, so i'll definitely be picking this up February 11th...

    [YOUTUBE]BM4J6GKsy5Y[/YOUTUBE]

    In case anybody's wondering, yes it will be released in the States as well.
    I don't think anyone thought for one second it wasn't coming here bro. I just don't see a point in it, considering how most of his mania matches are on numerous DVDs.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
      I don't think anyone thought for one second it wasn't coming here bro. I just don't see a point in it, considering how most of his mania matches are on numerous DVDs.
      With the Network coming and all the DVDs making their way to Netflix I don't see the point in picking any WWE DVDs up anymore.


      Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
        With the Network coming and all the DVDs making their way to Netflix I don't see the point in picking any WWE DVDs up anymore.
        Well I don't have the Network, or Netflix......plus I like having these things in physical media.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
          Well I don't have the Network, or Netflix......plus I like having these things in physical media.
          I get that and that's why they're still making them! For me personally, there just isn't a need for them anymore.


          Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
            I get that and that's why they're still making them! For me personally, there just isn't a need for them anymore.
            Yeah actually there is. There's obviously still a demand for it. Not everyone has WWE Network/and or Netflix. As long as people want it, it'll keep getting made and judging by both Shawn's and the WWE facebook page, there's plenty of people who want to get their hands on this release, myself included.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
              Yeah actually there is. There's obviously still a demand for it. Not everyone has WWE Network/and or Netflix. As long as people want it, it'll keep getting made and judging by both Shawn's and the WWE facebook page, there's plenty of people who want to get their hands on this release, myself included.
              That's what I was saying

              For me, there isn't a need to buy DVDs anymore when there is better, cheaper ways to obtain and watch them.


              Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
                That's what I was saying

                For me, there isn't a need to buy DVDs anymore when there is better, cheaper ways to obtain and watch them.
                I dunno...I like having physical media. The day i'm forced to download or stream something as the only means of watching it, is going to be a sad day indeed, and I know I speak for many people when I say that.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                  I dunno...I like having physical media. The day i'm forced to download or stream something as the only means of watching it, is going to be a sad day indeed, and I know I speak for many people when I say that.
                  I know bro, I 100% get that, I was just speaking for myself when I was saying it wasn't needed. Physical media is cool but I like having most things a stream or 15 minute download away.

                  We're making the transition to all digital but I can't see physical copies of our media ever completely going away. The market is too big.


                  Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                  I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
                    I know bro, I 100% get that, I was just speaking for myself when I was saying it wasn't needed. Physical media is cool but I like having most things a stream or 15 minute download away.

                    We're making the transition to all digital but I can't see physical copies of our media ever completely going away. The market is too big.
                    If that was to happen, there are going to be a lot of pissed off people with huge collections.

                    Comment


                    • - The Daily Mail reports that 12 year old Aidan Fradley of London was put into isolation by his school because he had "TNA" shaved into his hair. Below is a photo of the kid:


                      Dixie Carter responded via Twitter:

                      "Aidan, thx for being a fan & to avoid future trouble, I’m sending you a box of TNA merch so u can show your support & still stay in school!"
                      Source

                      I thought this was a joke at first. Of all the things to shave in your head, why TNA?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
                        I thought this was a joke at first. Of all the things to shave in your head, why TNA?
                        I read that story, such a lame thing to shave in your head . He's probably happy though, time off school and free merch.

                        Raw was pretty good this week, the tag division is on fire. I'm loving Cesaro and its cool he's getting over for just being a damn good wrestler.

                        The Wyatt and Shield face off was sweet (should have been saved for Mania IMO). I didn't watch the main event though, who wants to see Cena Vs Orton AGAIN? We didn't want to watch it 2 weeks ago.

                        As for Punk, unless he returns for mania him walking out is gonna tarnish his wrestling career. There was strong support initially cause everyone was upset he left but since its died down, people are questioning him and the locker room seems to think he's a dick.

                        This video was leaked of the commentators pre-show.

                        [YOUTUBE]vzIjyRcAZno[/YOUTUBE]

                        Comment


                        • Cleaning out a closet, found a bunch of wrestling magazines from the 90's and couple of early 2000's. Majority are in good to excellent condition. Wanted to see if anybody wanted them, before they go to the recycle bin. Just let me know, all I'd want is the shipping paid.
                          "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                          H.P. Lovecraft

                          Comment


                          • I'd love to have them!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                              I dunno...I like having physical media. The day i'm forced to download or stream something as the only means of watching it, is going to be a sad day indeed, and I know I speak for many people when I say that.
                              Totally agreed! I love having DVDs and CDs in my hands so I can check out the artwork and packaging. They also make a nice decoration in a corner with four bookcases full of DVDs and 3 bookcases full of cds

                              Comment



                              • Never was a big fan of his Mabel and Viscera (ministry or love machine) gimmicks, but I loved his run as Big Daddy V. I thought Big Daddy V was cool as fuck and had potential to be a major player on RAW. Too bad from what I remember he never did anything outside of WWECW. Striker made a great manager for him, too. It's even sadder since I was hearing he was dropping pounds after leaving WWE.

                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X