Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
    Everyone sleeping on NXT: Arrival is REALLY missing out. Best WWE PPV(?) I've seen in a long time.
    How long is it? I wanna see Sami Zayn Vs Cesaro.

After Emma's awful debut on Raw I watched her stuff on NXT out of curiosity and ended up liking her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
      Just caught up with Elimination Chamber and Raw. It's disappointing that there's no change in the direction of Wrestlemania, especially with the world title.

Turning Batista heel is accepting that everyone has disliked his return so it will be a heel vs heel match with no one to cheer for? What are they thinking?

I'm not hyped for Brock Lesnar Vs Undertaker as they've wrestled before (great matches mind) and it just feels like they've been thrown together. Maybe Heyman can spin his magic and get me invested.

Wyatt Vs Cena and Bryan Vs HHH I'm looking forward to though.

I'm interested to hear what people think about the Network. I'll probably get it when it comes to europe for the PPVs.
      Only match I was interested in was undertakers and while Im sure it'll be an amazing match, he's obviously going to win.
      Id love to see it be the last match, with it ending with Sting appearing, in some form. But, with the way things are going, it'll be Orton vs Batista, where everyone just boos it, since no one cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaronmb View Post
        Only match I was interested in was undertakers and while Im sure it'll be an amazing match, he's obviously going to win.
        Id love to see it be the last match, with it ending with Sting appearing, in some form. But, with the way things are going, it'll be Orton vs Batista, where everyone just boos it, since no one cares.
        Yeah, the problem is no one sees Brock ending the streak. Heyman is a genius though so I'm sure he'll do some stuff in the build up to raise our interests. Apparently Sting hasn't even signed yet which is annoying (doing indie show 2 weeks before mania). If there are any surprises (usually disappointed) they'll probably wait until the Raw after.

Orton Vs Batista as the last match would be like having Goldberg Vs Brock as the last match at Mania 20.

Comment

How long is it? I wanna see Sami Zayn Vs Cesaro.

After Emma's awful debut on Raw I watched her stuff on NXT out of curiosity and ended up liking her.
          It's just two hours. No backstage bullshit or silly segments, just pure wrestling.

Emma vs. Paige is a top three WWE Divas match in the last decade at least. I would have to revisit them but I think it's up there with Lita/Trish back in like '04 and the LayCool tables match from a few years back. It baffles me that we get musical chairs featuring Divas on Raw but a ten+ minute match? Nah

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Word on the street is the Xbox 360 should get the Network up and running by Monday.

Comment

Yeah, the problem is no one sees Brock ending the streak. Heyman is a genius though so I'm sure he'll do some stuff in the build up to raise our interests. Apparently Sting hasn't even signed yet which is annoying (doing indie show 2 weeks before mania). If there are any surprises (usually disappointed) they'll probably wait until the Raw after.

Orton Vs Batista as the last match would be like having Goldberg Vs Brock as the last match at Mania 20.
              Especially since someone asked Jim Cornette about Lesnar and like Goldberg, he could care less about the business, he just wants money.
              Youd think theyd be going all out with this wrestlemania, since its the 30th anniversary, yet other than Hogan, it looks like a generic ppv.
              At least TNA Lockdown has some potential.

Comment

Just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                  Just stop.
                  The TNA ship sailed a long fucking time ago.

Comment

• Just read this;

CM Punk is expected to return at tomorrow night's Raw in Chicago, Illinois, according to Dave Meltzer on today's edition of Wrestling Observer Radio (listen here).

While Meltzer won’t say he’s 100% sure Punk will be at the show, his source, who he says is "one of the biggest stars in the industry," said that it’s 100% certain.
                    I'm very skeptical about this but since it's Dave Meltzer its worth considering. Either way Raw should be interesting in Chicago.

Comment

• I haven't been keeping up with wrestling too much lately, but this shit about Punk leaving the WWE feels like it's been staged all along. I really don't buy it for a second that he had any intention of leaving the company.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                        I haven't been keeping up with wrestling too much lately, but this shit about Punk leaving the WWE feels like it's been staged all along. I really don't buy it for a second that he had any intention of leaving the company.
                        It's very unlikely to be staged as they issued refunds for his future appearances, killed all his chants at shows and the wrestlemania card excludes him. IF he does return on monday it would be interesting to see how they are gonna fit him into mania.

I really hope he does return as the Wrestlemania card needs a boost but I won't get my hopes up.

Comment

It's very unlikely to be staged as they issued refunds for his future appearances, killed all his chants at shows and the wrestlemania card excludes him. IF he does return on monday it would be interesting to see how they are gonna fit him into mania.

I really hope he does return as the Wrestlemania card needs a boost but I won't get my hopes up.
                          I see..... He's one of the few current Wrestlers I like. Hopefully he's back for good.

Comment

• I watched Undertakers return on YouTube yesterday and to be honest I found the whole thing tired, he should just retire and leave the streak unbroken instead of subjecting folks to his geriatric ass trying to do a Ric Flair IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Flagg View Post
                              I watched Undertakers return on YouTube yesterday and to be honest I found the whole thing tired, he should just retire and leave the streak unbroken instead of subjecting folks to his geriatric ass trying to do a Ric Flair IMHO.
                              That's one of the things I admire so much about Shawn Michaels. He left the business before he got too old, where his skills would be clearly diminished.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                                That's one of the things I admire so much about Shawn Michaels. He left the business before he got too old, where his skills would be clearly diminished.
                                True, I think the problem is Vince doesn't really pay these dudes all that well leaving most of them no choice but to wrestle well after they should have hung up the tights.

Comment

Working...
                                X