Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Rose is so over

I know Heretic loves him

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
      Adam Rose is so over

I know Heretic loves him
      I really don't see the appeal of the character.

Comment

Adam Rose is so over
        You put way too much stock into the smarky crowds. I guess you also think Fandango is over too?

I know Heretic loves him
        I don't hate him. I just think his gimmick is lame, and will get old real quick. The only thing about Adam Rose that's over, is his theme music. That novelty will where off, if he has nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
          You put way too much stock into the smarky crowds. I guess you also think Fandango is over too?
          Was referring only to that crowd bro.

Comment

• They should have an intern champion .. Give it to Brock then have Bryan come back and beat Lesnar at Summerslam or something.

Comment

• I noticed some eeerie similarities to Matthew's legendary gestures in "Wolf Of Wall Street" within an interview by Cena and those Uso apes with Renee Young. Do those cunts really copy the chest-banging and humming from that movie?

That looks so utterly stupid on Cena - and Usos.
              Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
              Bryan will get his heat back by digging up Katie Vick.

Just read that Rusev is dating Lana in real life, be funny if in the bedroom she spreads her legs and says "Rusev, CRUSH!"

Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
              I think it's pretty funny how they bring up Putin while its topical, normally WWE pussies out of things in recent years. I'm not sure i buy into his character though, kinda hard to be a monster when Lesnar is on the roster.
              Lana and Rusev are both fantastic, especially Lana with her crush on all things Putin and Mother Russia. I can't believe my ears when she begins to blabber about the superiority of Russia with her super-sexy accident. I love those promos. Plus, I get an instant boner while listening and watching her, jeez, this bitch is so damn hawd. She makes the Diva plastic princesses look like crap.
              Though, don't want to imagine the things Rusev does to her in bed. I mean, how can a woman like her go together with such a fugly monster?! Women...

Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
              I miss slutty Lita.

We have Paige now. Slutty and awesome like Lita.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa View Post
                Lana and Rusev are both fantastic, especially Lana with her crush on all things Putin and Mother Russia. I can't believe my ears when she begins to blabber about the superiority of Russia with her super-sexy accident. I love those promos. Plus, I get an instant boner while listening and watching her, jeez, this bitch is so damn hawd. She makes the Diva plastic princesses look like crap.
                Though, don't want to imagine the things Rusev does to her in bed. I mean, how can a woman like her go together with such a fugly monster?! Women...

Keep it in the fucking cage Santa.

Anybody excited for Payback? Haven't watched fuck all since Extreme Rules but the card this Sunday looks pretty good. Think it's a big mistake not having a title match. It has been mentioned a billion times but a tournament for a new champion until Bryan gets back should have been the way to go.

Comment

• I haven't really been in the mood so missed the last few episodes of Raw. I'll try and watch Payback though as the matches look like they can deliver.

Comment

• This week's RAW was garbage. Making it harder and harder to keep watching. I like the shield but their feud with Evolution has been lackluster.

I like Adam Rose and the guy can go in the ring when allowed to do so. I once hated him for a long time as Leo Kruger but he's grown on me in the past few years. I'll admit I'm a Fandango fan but that probably goes back to loving the "Dirty Johnny Curtis" character from NXT old days. His storyline with Maxine and Derrick Bateman was good shit. They need to drop the Fandango shit and make him Dirty Curty again.

I'm really starting to hate the Usos even though I think they are pretty cool chill guys in real life. They have zero character thanks to WWE creative. Shameus (sp?) needs a heel turn badly. They also need to get Cesaro back on track as he's frickin' awesome. Always have hated Bo Dallas but the troll character is entertaining. But holy shit did anybody see his belly jingle up and down on the RAW replay after his match? They need to get the Wyatts away from Cena pronto. Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper are beyond incredible. Huge fan of both. Can't wait till they bring up Sami Zayn and they better not fudge him up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                      I'll admit I'm a Fandango fan but that probably goes back to loving the "Dirty Johnny Curtis" character from NXT old days. His storyline with Maxine and Derrick Bateman was good shit. They need to drop the Fandango shit and make him Dirty Curty again.
                      They can still do it. Fandango isn't a terrible name or anything, they just need to slowly drop the ballroom dancing schtick, and just make him a creep. It wouldn't take a whole lot of effort. They're starting to get him more involved with the women now, so maybe they're going to evolve his character a bit.

Comment

They can still do it. Fandango isn't a terrible name or anything, they just need to slowly drop the ballroom dancing schtick, and just make him a creep. It wouldn't take a whole lot of effort. They're starting to get him more involved with the women now, so maybe they're going to evolve his character a bit.
                        I've seen a few signs of him becoming more of a creep like his old character and hope they continue to push that into his Fandango character. Sadly it probably will be boring as they won't push the envelope being PG. He plays a sleazeball really well and very entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                          I've seen a few signs of him becoming more of a creep like his old character and hope they continue to push that into his Fandango character. Sadly it probably will be boring as they won't push the envelope being PG. He plays a sleazeball really well and very entertaining.
                          I don't think they have to go too risky to pull off a creepo.

The ratings thing is so weird sometimes. The wrestling product has to be PG, yet they promote Total Divas on the wrestling show, which is all about sex, vagina mishaps, boob jokes and poor taste in general.

They need to pick a street already. Vince did just lose $350 million dollars, so maybe they'll spice things up a tad on the wrestling side of things.

Comment

I don't think they have to go too risky to pull off a creepo.

The ratings thing is so weird sometimes. The wrestling product has to be PG, yet they promote Total Divas on the wrestling show, which is all about sex, vagina mishaps, boob jokes and poor taste in general.

They need to pick a street already. Vince did just lose $350 million dollars, so maybe they'll spice things up a tad on the wrestling side of things.
                            The WWE ratings thing is always an interesting topic. Sometimes I use the ratings as the scapegoat when the blame should be solely going to creative. I hate to say it but I enjoy more risky adult type wrestling. I can understand they don't want to go that way now being a public company, getting better advertising, and merchandise deals with places like K Mart for Cena shit. I'm thinking Smackdown was always PG back in the day and RAW was TV-14. That shows they could be more edgy just keep it scaled back.

Yeah it's funny to see the total contradiction that is Total Divas. Totally goes against the grain of WWE PG. I wish they'd add a little bit of that spice to their main shows. Not saying we have to see Tamina being slammed through three burning tables (although I'd probably be happy lol) but they need a better mix of child/adult content. I also find it hilarious that they had the kid friend segment of Torito losing his tail and being examined by doctors only to have Cena call somebody a bitch in a promo in the ring in the next segment. It's like they can't make up their minds and we the viewers suffer.

Comment

• Anybody watch Payback? I was planning on it but I didn't realize the Kings game would be on at the same time.

Best matches? Anything worth going out of my way to watch?

Comment

Anybody watch Payback? I was planning on it but I didn't realize the Kings game would be on at the same time.

Best matches? Anything worth going out of my way to watch?
                                Cesaro/Sheamus was good. Shield/Evolution got good after a rough start. Everything else....skip.

Comment

Working...
                                X