Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
    Cesaro/Sheamus was good. Shield/Evolution got good after a rough start. Everything else....skip.
    Yeah... not a very good PPV. As I thought before having no title match was not a good idea. Thought The Shield/Evolution was good but it was clear all the way through that The Shield was going to win. Took me out of it a bit.

    Some great spots all night tho. That Big E spear to Rusev was fucking insane!


    Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

    Comment


    • Good segment for Batista to turn face a bit, but he's too far gone. No matter what Batista does at this point, the fans are not going to take to him. They badly want him to be the face of the WWE when GOTG hits, but I just don't think it was meant to be. He could spear HHH into Stephanie, through a flaming table onto a bed of nails, and the fans still would not root for him.


      Comment


      • I hope Damien Sandow realizes that there is no coming back from this. He's going to get absolutely nothing for his good attitude, and being a team player who will do anything the boss asks him to do. I guess he figures he might as well ride it out, because once it's over, it's truly over.

        I hope he has a degree of some sort. This wrasslin' thing is coming to an end for him.


        Comment


        • Swerrrrrve.

          Nice job WWE. Knew it was coming eventually, but it's cool that they gave us a nice twist, instead of The Shield just breaking up 'cause they can't get along.


          Comment


          • Originally posted by Heretic View Post
            I hope Damien Sandow realizes that there is no coming back from this. He's going to get absolutely nothing for his good attitude, and being a team player who will do anything the boss asks him to do. I guess he figures he might as well ride it out, because once it's over, it's truly over.

            I hope he has a degree of some sort. This wrasslin' thing is coming to an end for him.
            I wonder who he pissed off backstage. He must have done something to be as fucked over as he has the last few months.


            Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Se7en View Post
              I wonder who he pissed off backstage. He must have done something to be as fucked over as he has the last few months.
              It's certainly weird. That loss to Cena was a while ago, and he has been eating shit ever since. You usually hear stories about guys like him pissing off management, but I haven't heard anything about Sandow. From all reports he seems like a hard worker, who will do anything he's asked(a fact that is more clear now than ever).

              I guess he's just one of Vince's personal amusement monkeys.


              Comment


              • Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                It's certainly weird. That loss to Cena was a while ago, and he has been eating shit ever since. You usually hear stories about guys like him pissing off management, but I haven't heard anything about Sandow. From all reports he seems like a hard worker, who will do anything he's asked(a fact that is more clear now than ever).

                I guess he's just one of Vince's personal amusement monkeys.
                I guess so. It's well documented that Ziggler pissed people off with his comments in some interviews but even he is doing better than Sandow.

                You gotta feel for the guy. Being a more than respectable wrestler and a hard worker who is willing to do whatever can't be easy when you're being embarrassed on national television every week.


                Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                  I wonder who he pissed off backstage. He must have done something to be as fucked over as he has the last few months.
                  Probably the same guy Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes has pissed off. All three, great in the ring and on the mic, all three, wasted.

                  Comment


                  • http://youtu.be/IHG2V1V4iLA
                    Photos from a TNA house show the other night. Not even 100 people.

                    Comment


                    • Daniel Bryan finally has the title!


                      ..........and it's gone.


                      Honestly though, this is all the better for Bryan. He's a much better character when he's chasing. He really isn't the guy to dominate and carry the company. They didn't do him any favours with his terrible booking against Kane, and forcing Brie Bella down everyone's throats, but it is what it is. It just wasn't meant to be.

                      Now, just leave MITB with a mystery entrant, and let Lesnar be that entrant. I don't want another Orton title run, or Del Rio, or any other played out character. Let Lesnar smash the fuck out of everyone, and give someone a huge push by defeating him for the title. As long as Lesnar is willing to work a solid month or two as champ, it could work wonders for whoever dethrones him.

                      That being said.....it's going to be Cena.


                      Comment


                      • Rusev is okay, but Lana is gold. This chick is such a great old school heel, and can talk for days.


                        That might just my boner talking though. My God.....


                        Comment


                        • Sad to see Bryan hurt to the point he can't keep the belt. Finally gets his moment and it's all ruined.

                          Comment


                          • So, I think this Seth Rollins thing is just a ploy. The Shield's "inside man" so to speak. Destroy The Authority from the inside out. That's the plan.


                            Comment


                            • Jesus fucking Christ, Sandow.

                              It is kind of cool how he's getting some fan sympathy though.

                              Still though, no turning back from this. That poor bastard. Such a waste.


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
                                Sad to see Bryan hurt to the point he can't keep the belt. Finally gets his moment and it's all ruined.
                                Just gives him another chance to get more crowd support and main event time when he does come back! As sad as I am to admit it, Heretic is right about Bryan being better when he's chasing.

                                Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                                So, I think this Seth Rollins thing is just a ploy. The Shield's "inside man" so to speak. Destroy The Authority from the inside out. That's the plan.
                                They have to break up sometime. Makes the most sense to do it now.


                                Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X