No announcement yet.

Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The choice for a new heavy weight champ as well as a new post-Cena WWE Superstar is so obvious that it's blinding...

Comment

• The Reigns/Ambrose promo was GREAT

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Dat Ambrose promo.

Comment

• John Cena with The Shield..........ugh.

You know what I really hate though? When Ambrose and The Wyatt's are tearing it up in the ring, and the fans don't even notice and start the "Let's Go Cena/Cena Sucks!" chants.

Comment

• Despite what has been the case for the past 3-4 years, the WWE still thinks that the way to put new talent over is to stick them with Cena

Wyatt had a good program with Cena, but they are just running it into the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightzonlycast View Post
              Despite what has been the case for the past 3-4 years, the WWE still thinks that the way to put new talent over is to stick them with Cena

Wyatt had a good program with Cena, but they are just running it into the ground.
              Unfortunately, Cena still sells, and with moronic crowds like last night's making him the focus when he's not even in the ring, he ain't going anywhere.

I'm just praying he's not in the MITB match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                Unfortunately, Cena still sells, and with moronic crowds like last night's making him the focus when he's not even in the ring, he ain't going anywhere.

I'm just praying he's not in the MITB match.
                It just goes to show how young the audiences are. I mean I don't know anyone over the age of 15 who likes Cena enough to purchase Cena merch... then again I don't know anyone over the age of 15 who purchases wrestling merch at all.

I did buy this shirt a long ass time ago:

Comment

• I'm well behind with my wrestling but I'll try and catch up this weekend.

Just seen WWE have made the following releases;

* Drew McIntyre
                  * Jinder Mahal
                  * Aksana
                  * Curt Hawkins
                  * Theodore Long
                  * Camacho
                  * Brodus Clay
                  * Evan Bourne
                  * Yoshi Tatsu
                  * Referee Marc Harris
                  * JTG

The only one I care slightly about is Aksana cause her accent is sexy . Evan Bourne should have been released sooner for being a twat.

I guess it's back to 1 man band as well...

Comment

• Really enjoyed Ambrose vs Wyatt from Smackdown!

[youtube]fzkistyl7do[/youtube]

Comment

• Just read that TNA only drew 74 fans in a 10,000 seat arena

Why don't they just curl up and die already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                        Just read that TNA only drew 74 fans in a 10,000 seat arena

Why don't they just curl up and die already?
                        They've fallen so far down the hole it's not even funny.

Nevermind, it's funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
                          They've fallen so far down the hole it's not even funny.

Nevermind, it's funny.

I could promote "an evening with Blakelock" and draw more than 74 people.

TNA has been a laughing stock for so long now and the shit they do makes me think they want to go out of business. Someone else needs to step up and provide an alternative, WWE has had it too easy for over a decade.

Comment

• ROH needs to secure a tv deal.

Comment

ROH needs to secure a tv deal.
                              They had some events recently with New Japan Pro Wrestling and they are supposed to be awesome. I'm gonna try and check them out.

Comment

ROH needs to secure a tv deal.
                                They have one. Not a prime time deal, but I'm pretty sure Fox has has a timeslot for them.

It doesn't matter though. If they were to go prime time, they'd get buried all the same. ROH is smart to stay right where they are. A small indie org with a small but die hard following, that turns a decent profit.

Unfortunately, I doubt we'll ever see another WCW. Hell, as fondly as everyone likes to remember ECW like they were the greatest thing ever, when they got a TV deal they sunk extremely fast and were lucky to get a 1.0 rating. You just can't get by on hardcore wrestling fans at that level.

Comment

Working...
                                X