Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
    "Kurt Angle confirmed on Jim Ross' latest Ross Report podcast that his contract with TNA expires on September 21st of this year.

Angle said TNA has offered him a new deal but he hasn't signed it because his next contract will probably be his last and he wants to consider his options.

Angle added that he thinks he will be able to wrestle again in October."

He should return to WWE. Retire at Wrestlemania infront of 90,000 people instead of a few hundred at a studio. WWE network could celebrate his career etc. and overall it would be far more lucrative. No brainer.
    I've always liked Kurt Angle, and it would be nice to see him go home to end his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightzonlycast View Post
      I miss Eddie and Benoit, they were phenomenal workers.
      They were phenomenal, but the product around them wasn't. 2004 was such a sad year.

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
      I'm a Bo-liever.

Kurt Angle will retire in the WWE. Why would you pick retiring in a company that won't be around in five years over a massive company that made and established you? He can truly cement his legacy as one of the greatest with one more Mania run, and that's what he'll do.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
        Kurt Angle will retire in the WWE. Why would you pick retiring in a company that won't be around in five years over a massive company that made and established you? He can truly cement his legacy as one of the greatest with one more Mania run, and that's what he'll do.
        Hopefully. My only concern is just what kind of shape is Angle in? It's like TNA took his soul. I don't know if he could keep up with the WWE's wellness policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
          Hopefully. My only concern is just what kind of shape is Angle in? It's like TNA took his soul. I don't know if he could keep up with the WWE's wellness policy.
          Apparently he's off the drugs. I'm sure that's going to be a big thing he's going to be asked about if/when his talks with the WWE happen.

Can't imagine he's going to be able to wrestle too much longer. Guy was doing crazier spots at 43 than he was when he first got into the business.

Comment

They were phenomenal, but the product around them wasn't. 2004 was such a sad year.

Yeah it's true 04 sucked ass.

Kurt has said a couple of times that he would like to finish his career back in the WWE. I'd like to see it. He can still go based on everything I've seen from him in TNA.

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]byLumU6vVag[/YOUTUBE]

The man is such a fucking Troll, I love it.

Comment

• Fuck this made my day, watching a few episodes of wwe countdown and came across the million dollar man and a huge wave of memories washed over me but what got me researching was Virgil, yes that guy who followed him around holding the money and even massaging old ted's rich ass feet, that is when i came across this blog and a few videos on youtube about him being a money grabbing bum (no pun intended) some of you old schoolers will really get a kick out of this story

http://lonelyvirgil.net/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS_F8US94eQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucgm61XJkxc

Comment

• Originally posted by Formaldehide&Seek View Post
                  Fuck this made my day, watching a few episodes of wwe countdown and came across the million dollar man and a huge wave of memories washed over me but what got me researching was Virgil, yes that guy who followed him around holding the money and even massaging old ted's rich ass feet, that is when i came across this blog and a few videos on youtube about him being a money grabbing bum (no pun intended) some of you old schoolers will really get a kick out of this story

http://lonelyvirgil.net/
                  I'd heard the stories of Virgil making the rounds at cons but that website is comedy gold. I love how in most of the pics he has the banners pulled and tucked so the Ted Debiase part is hidden.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightzonlycast View Post
                    I'd heard the stories of Virgil making the rounds at cons but that website is comedy gold. I love how in most of the pics he has the banners pulled and tucked so the Ted Debiase part is hidden.
                    swear to god man i never have a photo so simple to make me laugh so hard, it would be sad if he was broke but to my knowing he aint doing too bad financially, its just so funny to see his desperate ass trying so hard to get people to remember him and not one person at any of these places gives a damn.

please if anyone has similar stories or photos please drop some links i cannot get enough.

Comment

• Why does Virgil even bother? I feel so sad for him.

Comment

Why does Virgil even bother? I feel so sad for him.
                        How can you man, hes making like $70-$100 per victim, he knows exactly what hes doing he's been doing it throughout his whole career, hes just a greedy man

Comment

• Virgil has sneaked into my house a few times and set up his autograph stand in the living room. I have to shoo him away with a broom.

My Ted DiBiase scarecrow keeps him away now.
                          Last edited by Midnight-Kroovy; 07-12-2014, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Virgil has sneaked into my house a few times and set up his autograph stand in the living room. I have to shoo him away with a broom.

My Ted DiBiase scarecrow to keeps him away now.
                            Tried to follow him on twitter but there was a $35 fee

Comment

• Originally posted by Formaldehide&Seek View Post
                              Tried to follow him on twitter but there was a $35 fee

He's known to have a massive dick as well. People in shoot interviews claim he can suck his own cock.

Comment

Virgil has sneaked into my house a few times and set up his autograph stand in the living room. I have to shoo him away with a broom.

My Ted DiBiase scarecrow to keeps him away now.
                                Woke up this morning and caught Virgil drinking from my sprinkler, what a prick
                                Last edited by Formaldehide&Seek; 07-12-2014, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X