Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post

He's known to have a massive dick as well. People in shoot interviews claim he can suck his own cock.
    Well heres to Virgil and his massive member, jesus bro if its so big...sell it, maybe then he will stop washing my car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFZP8zQ5kzk

Comment

• You can now buy your own Virgil starter kit, it includes your own brown-nose association card, a dicky bow tie and a whole lotta hope.

Comment

• Seriously i cannot stop, im finding more funny shit all the time on Lonely Virgil

Hocking his crap in a subway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCS31dIEu8

Trailer for his upcoming Biopic (if only)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbgxZw1Npik

Comment

• Reading that and looking at those pictures makes me go back and forth between laughing and feeling bad for the guy. Reminds me of a "Springsteen" song:

Have you ever seen a one trick pony can’t give away an autograph for free

If you've ever seen a one trick pony then you've seen me

Have you ever seen a washed up "superstar" no one wants to meet

If you've ever seen a washed up star then you've seen me

(Then you've seen me) I come and stand at every card shop door

(Then you've seen me) always leave with less cash than I had before

(Then you've seen me) bet Deadspin makes you smile with my pictures from an empty show floor

Tell me friend can you ask for anything more

Tell me can you ask for anything more

Comment

• Haven't seen a quintet post in a long time

Originally posted by Formaldehide&Seek View Post

(Then you've seen me) bet Deadspin makes you smile with my pictures from an empty show floor

Great song, great movie.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
              Haven't seen a quintet post in a long time

Great song, great movie.
              i know and im so sorry and ashamed for doing it but i cannot stop, i need help

Comment

• How 'bout we all come to the conclusion that Virgil sucks, and that's the end of it? Sound good? I thought so.

*grumble grumble*......multiple posts dedicated to Virgil.....what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Anyways.....

How about that Rusev? They made him look really good on Smackdown. He destroyed Roman Reigns, before the inevitable DQ, but I love what this guy is doing. They clearly have big plans for this guy, but it all rests on his manager who is absolutely knocking it out of the park, in Lana. This chick is a better promo artist than 99% of the WWE roster. So good. It doesn't hurt that Rusev is pretty damn sweet in the ring as well. They're such an awesome duo.

I still Bo-lieve as well.
                Last edited by Heretic; 07-12-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• WWE announced the following:

WWE SIGNS JAPANESE STAR KENTA

STAMFORD, Conn. — WWE today announced it has signed Kenta, one of Japan’s biggest stars, to its NXT division. The announcement took place during a signing ceremony at a WWE Live Event in Osaka, Japan with WWE icon and Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan presiding.

Kenta’s intense and straightforward in-ring style has led to his success in Japan, as well as during visits to the U.S. He is expected to reach new heights of global success with WWE.

“Kenta is an incredible performer who brings the crowd to its feet when he steps into the ring,” said Paul Levesque, Executive Vice President, Talent, Creative and Live Events, WWE. “WWE’s signing of Kenta reflects our continued dedication to creating a diverse roster that appeals to our global fan base.”

“I am humbled to join WWE’s NXT division and look forward to honing my craft with the global leader in sports-entertainment,” said Kenta.

Kenta will relocate to Orlando, Florida, where he will train at WWE’s state-of-the-art Performance Center to enhance his talents both athletically and creatively.

Yay, someone new for Cena to kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                    How 'bout we all come to the conclusion that Virgil sucks, and that's the end of it? Sound good? I thought so.

*grumble grumble*......multiple posts dedicated to Virgil.....what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Anyways.....

How about that Rusev? They made him look really good on Smackdown. He destroyed Roman Reigns, before the inevitable DQ, but I love what this guy is doing. They clearly have big plans for this guy, but it all rests on his manager who is absolutely knocking it out of the park, in Lana. This chick is a better promo artist than 99% of the WWE roster. So good. It doesn't hurt that Rusev is pretty damn sweet in the ring as well. They're such an awesome duo.

I still Bo-lieve as well.
                    Rusev is doing really great i like how they are giving him a Lance Storm angle to really get up peoples noses, i did not get a chance to meet him during the Uk Wrestlemania Revenge tour but talking with a number of his fans he is a pretty stand up guy, people say they met him for who he is and he is such a great guy and alot of others have met him in character which he likes to play publicly and still gives a thank you to his fans in character.

Comment

• Yay, another international washout who won't add up to a pile of shit.

Can't be worse than Sin Cara though......can it? It's up to you Kenta.

Comment

• Kenta is awesome in the ring but I'm skeptical he'll amount to much given the track record of japanese guys in America. If he's on a fat wage though hopefully he'll be given some ring time.

Comment

Kenta is awesome in the ring but I'm skeptical he'll amount to much given the track record of japanese guys in America. If he's on a fat wage though hopefully he'll be given some ring time.
                          Only time will tell, i mean WWE aint well known for giving non white american males much of a chance, yes yes i am sure there are a few examples such as Booker T but the roster consists mainly of whites, not trying to start a race discussion here but I'm sure alot of fans would like to see something big happen with guys other than Cena, Orton and Bryan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Formaldehide&Seek View Post
                            Only time will tell, i mean WWE aint well known for giving non white american males much of a chance, yes yes i am sure there are a few examples such as Booker T but the roster consists mainly of whites, not trying to start a race discussion here but I'm sure alot of fans would like to see something big happen with guys other than Cena, Orton and Bryan.
                            I wouldn't really argue that it's about race as WWE wants superstars to appeal to different ethnic audiences which is why they persevere with Del Rio, Khali etc. I just think the problem with Japanese wrestlers is they aren't great talkers and their gimmicks usually fail.

Kenta is definitely different to Sin Cara though. Sin Cara couldn't wrestle an american style match from day 1 and became known as Botch Cara. Luchadore wrestling doesn't translate into american wrestling, you have to significantly transform your style. Japanese wrestling translates much better and Kenta has had plenty of matches in ROH and in Japan against american wrestlers. + Kenta is going to NXT unlike Sin Cara.

Comment

Virgil has sneaked into my house a few times and set up his autograph stand in the living room. I have to shoo him away with a broom.

My Ted DiBiase scarecrow keeps him away now.
                              Tried to follow him on twitter but there was a $35 fee
                              Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post

He's known to have a massive dick as well. People in shoot interviews claim he can suck his own cock.
                              Woke up this morning and caught Virgil drinking from my sprinkler, what a prick
                              You can now buy your own Virgil starter kit, it includes your own brown-nose association card, a dicky bow tie and a whole lotta hope.
                              Reading that and looking at those pictures makes me go back and forth between laughing and feeling bad for the guy. Reminds me of a "Springsteen" song:

All of these posts

Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
                              [I]WWE announced the following:

WWE SIGNS JAPANESE STAR KENTA

Yay, someone new for Cena to kill.
                              This however, saddened me greatly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                                Yay, another international washout who won't add up to a pile of shit.

Can't be worse than Sin Cara though......can it? It's up to you Kenta.
                                "Washout" is a bit harsh

Guy's apparently way bigger than Sin Cara ever was and an incredible wrestler who can adapt to any style of wrestling. As long as his mic work isn't bad he should do well.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X