Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
    I'm joking, im not his biggest fan but i dont dislike the guy, i just feel like it was a very weak reveal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Formaldehide&Seek View Post
      I'm joking, im not his biggest fan but i dont dislike the guy, i just feel like it was a very weak reveal.
      Yeah, we all knew it was Lesnar and they didn't even try to make us second guess ourselves. Pretty weak.

They should ditch the authority bullshit, Lesnar is a legit no.1 contender and that's all we need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
        Yeah, we all knew it was Lesnar and they didn't even try to make us second guess ourselves. Pretty weak.
        For a nano second, I thought they were going to pull the switch and have CM Punk come down.

They should ditch the authority bullshit, Lesnar is a legit no.1 contender and that's all we need.
        I don't mind it, as long as they have a plan in place that has Lesnar wreaking havoc on the WWE once he wins the title. Just fucking shit up, until The Authority has to ask a star to save them(hopefully Reigns, and not fuck face).

Comment

• LOL @ HHH going at the internet fans last night. Sure has me pegged

"If I don't get what I want, I am going to riot. If that doesn't work, then by God, me and my friend Mark, we're gonna stop watching"

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
            LOL @ HHH going at the internet fans last night. Sure has me pegged

"If I don't get what I want, I am going to riot. If that doesn't work, then by God, me and my friend Mark, we're gonna stop watching"

He's not wrong. The same people who swore they'd never watch the WWE again after Daniel Bryan wasn't in the Royal Rumble, were the same folks celebrating when he won at WM.

Hell, I've been just as guilty. The thing is, if you're a wrestling fan, there is no alternative. It's like being a baseball fan. and your team hasn't won the World Series in over a century. What are you going to do? Just stop watching Baseball? Not bloody likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
              So........Flo Rida. What an awful excuse for a musician. Is that what passes for music these days? Or a "live" performance for that matter? The guy just sang over his track, like some idiot singing along to the song in their car.

I know he's just some shitty dance/pop.....ahem, "artist", but fuck me that was atrocious. That song just would not end.
              Agreed. I was disappointed the fans didn't boo him out of the fucking building. Also, during his backstage segment I noticed he has Hendrix tattooed on him. He's probably rolling in his grave knowing a talentless piece of shit like Flo Ride has his image on his body.

Comment

For a nano second, I thought they were going to pull the switch and have CM Punk come down.
                That really would have made my day but i think for the time being we should give up any hope of Punk coming back, the rumors continue to disappoint she we should stop holding out breath and just go nuts when that day does come.

Comment

• Sting made his debut on NXT last night, hopefully he will be called up to the main roster sometime next year.

Comment

• I think fozzy's new song should be the raw theme or at least the official song for for a upcoming PPV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJso7XYphb4

Comment

I think fozzy's new song should be the raw theme or at least the official song for for a upcoming PPV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJso7XYphb4
                      I've heard they are gonna use some fozzy songs for a couple of upcoming PPVs as part of their deal. The one you posted is decent.

They should have fozzy perform live and turn it into an angle where they get attacked or something. I know they did it once before but that was a decade ago before Fozzy were even known.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                        I've heard they are gonna use some fozzy songs for a couple of upcoming PPVs as part of their deal. The one you posted is decent.

They should have fozzy perform live and turn it into an angle where they get attacked or something. I know they did it once before but that was a decade ago before Fozzy were even known.
                        That would be really cool but i know Jericho likes to keep his projects in line and tends not to mix them, i think having a song appear on a show is as for as it would go but a Fozzy appearance would bet a fuck load better than Flo-Rida.

Comment

• Fozzy sucks. Musical performances on RAW suck. Keep them both far away from my wrestling show.

Comment

Fozzy sucks. Musical performances on RAW suck. Keep them both far away from my wrestling show.

nothing we can do about it and they are going to keep doing it but i say keep it rock and metal even some real rap rather than posers like flo rida.

Comment

nothing we can do about it and they are going to keep doing it but i say keep it rock and metal even some real rap rather than posers like flo rida.
                              As long as it's not Fozzy.

Comment

• They finally added more SNME to the Network, all of the 1989 episodes, my favorite year of WWF. Love the opening promos, gonna watch Akeem Vs. Hogan, Honky Vs. Warrior for the IC title.

Comment

Working...
                                X