Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post

You're welcome.
    So whenever you think Damien Sandow is getting buried, just look at that picture.

Comment

• He suffered a concussion and fell in love with a mop.

Sadly Terri Runnels got jealous and fed Moppy to a woodchipper. RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
        So whenever you think Damien Sandow is getting buried, just look at that picture.
        I completely forgot did Saturn "you're welcome" first. Sadly that was probably the most over Saturn got.

I watched a Sandow interview with Sam Roberts and the guy is really funny. He's a natural talker with great timing.

Comment

• Man, fuck Katie Vick or Mae Young's hand. That may just be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard when it comes to wrestling.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
            Man, fuck Katie Vick or Mae Young's hand. That may just be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard when it comes to wrestling.
            Yeah but the Mop gave a better performance than Brie Bella.

Comment

Yeah but the Mop gave a better performance than Brie Bella.
              Anyone in my tenth grade drama classes could have put on a better performance than Brie. Or Nikki for that matter.

The Stephanie/Bella stuff is the kind of shit that makes you embarrassed to be a wrestling fan. Right up there with Tensai dancing around in lingerie.

Comment

• I have to be honest and say the Bella's don't bother me. The Steph feud and match has actually been better than what the divas usually do imo. I can understand why they get on peoples nerves though and the Bella's acting is shit.

Comment

• Eh, watching NXT sporadically over the last few bit has made me irritated at anything Divas related on WWE programming lately. What they do there is leaps and bounds ahead of what we get on Raw and Smackdown.

I miss the days when McMahon (or whoever) would just let the girls go. I remember when Trish and Lita main evented Raw and had an amazing match.

EDIT: Cena/Bray now confirmed for Raw tonight
                  Last edited by Se7en; 08-25-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

I miss the days when McMahon (or whoever) would just let the girls go. I remember when Trish and Lita main evented Raw and had an amazing match.
                    Oh man watch a match

as for a ambrose angle, raw should go with this, just change the date

Comment

You're welcome.
                      Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                      He suffered a concussion and fell in love with a mop.

Sadly Terri Runnels got jealous and fed Moppy to a woodchipper. RIP

Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                      Man, fuck Katie Vick or Mae Young's hand. That may just be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard when it comes to wrestling.
                      Ah yes, the Attitude Era, the one that people claim was the best time in wrestling and they (WWE) needs to bring back, because that'll fix everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
                        Ah yes, the Attitude Era, the one that people claim was the best time in wrestling and they (WWE) needs to bring back, because that'll fix everything.
                        As bad and as awesome as it was, not afraid to say i'm an attitude child and i miss it deeply

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakelock View Post
                          Attitude era had a lot of bad stuff and I wouldn't want WWE to ever get that trashy again. However it also had;

1. A great main event
                          2. A stacked midcard that had actual feuds
                          3. Tag Teams
                          4. Titles that meant something
                          5. Better commentary
                          6. Tonnes of memorable segments that have been copied ever since
                          7. Edgier angles and matches
                          8. Hot Crowds
                          9. Consistantly good shows on Raw AND smackdown
                          10. Good promos

That era didn't get triple todays ratings for no reason.

Comment

• Ruthless Aggression era >>>

Comment

Ruthless Aggression era >>>
                              Just stop.

Attitude era had a lot of bad stuff and I wouldn't want WWE to ever get that trashy again. However it also had;

1. A great main event
                              3. Tag Teams
                              5. Better commentary
                              8. Hot Crowds
                              10. Good promos

That era didn't get triple todays ratings for no reason
                              Every era had stupid shit. There is no "Golden Age" of Pro-Wrestling, where they weren't running a couple of absolutely retarded gimmicks and angles.

Taking that into consideration...

Attitude Era >>>>>>>> All. It had something for everyone.
                              Last edited by Heretic; 08-25-2014, 04:12 PM.

Comment

1. A great main event
                                3. Tag Teams
                                5. Better commentary
                                8. Hot Crowds
                                10. Good promos

That era didn't get triple todays ratings for no reason.
                                Meh, the same can be said for the Federation era. There's not one era that wasn't without it's pros and cons, but bringing back the Attitude Era as some want wouldn't help anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X