Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
    I enjoy watching Angle, Styles, MCMG (they've been having great matches the past few months) with a mix of Sting/random epic Flair promo.

It just works for me better then the current state of the WWE with their NEXUS fail.
    Don't get me wrong, both companies can and still do produce great matches, which is to be expected. Everything else though, all bad. I think the only angle that's even watchable and has been done right is the Bryan/Miz feud.

Comment

I think WWE produces solid PPV's. Not worth what they charge, but I watch free streams of them (or pay a 6 dollar fee to get the high quality stream) so that doesn't bother me.

However tonight they ruined the outcome of the Wade/Cena match before it even happened. They aired a Bragging Rights ad before the match took place which made it seem it would be Smackdown! vs RAW vs Nexus at Bragging Rights. If not it definitely made it clear Nexus would still be around... the freaking Nexus symbol is on the Bragging Rights poster!

Comment

Fan reports are saying it was in fact Husky Harris who ran in last night during Barrett/Cena. You guys called it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy-V1 View Post
          Fan reports are saying it was in fact Husky Harris who ran in last night during Barrett/Cena. You guys called it.
          Awesome. I was really enjoying his work on NXT. I hope they have him (and maybe some other NXT season 2ers) join Nexus.

Comment

What time is Raw tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
              Awesome. I was really enjoying his work on NXT. I hope they have him (and maybe some other NXT season 2ers) join Nexus.
              I read the first guy that ran in was Micheal McGillicuty or however the fuck you spell it. Raw is actually looking interesting tonight.

Comment

I read the first guy that ran in was Micheal McGillicuty or however the fuck you spell it. Raw is actually looking interesting tonight.
                I hate that guy. He's like a bland SDVSRAW CAW. So generic. Still, RAW does look interesting tonight.

Sarsoor, RAW is on the same time as it is every night. Which is 8 here (central), so it depends what timezone you live in.

Comment

CM Punk twitter to John Cena.....Punk rules

@johncena Very smooth way of never having to wrestle David Otunga ever again. I'm on to you

14 minutes ago via web
                  Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
                    CM Punk twitter to John Cena.....Punk rules

Comment

Edge is gone to Smackdown .. and I read a rumor that Punk is going to RAW. If Wade wins the title I'm going to slit my wrist.

Comment

Theyre screwed with the Bragging Rights PPV....That night, The Vikings vs The Packers and the night before is The UFC PPV(both would be like $100), and possibly game 7 of the NLCS(if it happens).

Comment

Originally posted by aaronmb View Post
                          Theyre screwed with the Bragging Rights PPV....That night, The Vikings vs The Packers and the night before is The UFC PPV(both would be like $100), and possibly game 7 of the NLCS(if it happens).
                          They're more screwed because the PPV is Bragging Rights.

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                            Edge is gone to Smackdown .. and I read a rumor that Punk is going to RAW. If Wade wins the title I'm going to slit my wrist.
                            You don't like Wade? He really impressed me in his PPV match with Cena.

Comment

They're more screwed because the PPV is Bragging Rights.
                              Plus the next PPV after Bragging Rights is Survivor Series, which is more or less the same PPV... 5 on 5 elimination tag matches. They canceled Survivor Series, then brought it back. I have a feeling if SS doesn't do well this year it's going bye bye, which sucks because I really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                                Plus the next PPV after Bragging Rights is Survivor Series, which is more or less the same PPV... 5 on 5 elimination tag matches. They canceled Survivor Series, then brought it back. I have a feeling if SS doesn't do well this year it's going bye bye, which sucks because I really like it.
                                I miss the old SS tournaments.

Those were always entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X