No announcement yet.

Official WWE/Wrestling Thread V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO, they tried too hard to push this onto fans. They had The Rock coming back, HHH vs Undertaker (a classic matchup), Miz vs Cena ($$$ boys), Show and Kane facing the champs (and winning), and Orton and Punk (stupid match). All of them were set up to try and be entertaining but not ONE match was entertaining compared to ANY of the other Wrestle Mania's.
    B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Not a good night for Mexico, thats for sure. Yeah, this was a pretty piss-poor event all around. DEFINITELY not worth the amount l paid for it. lt was pretty much the same thing you see every Monday and Friday night.

lf they allow Undertaker to go 20-0 next year they damn sure better make that old geezer fight for it. That shit last night was the weakest, lamest thing l have seen in a while.

l never really cared one way or the other, but l'm now beginning to see that Cena does indeed suck. Worst. Entrance. Ever.

Now l guess Duane can go back to acting.

Comment

• They made a big mistake getting rid of the Money in the Bank match at WM. Too many people available that didn't have a match on the main card. It would've been much better if Morrison and Ziggler were in the MITB match if WM had that match or if it was Morrison vs Ziggler in a one on one match.
        Last edited by †Cemetery Man†; 04-04-2011, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• This is my review I posted on a wrestling forum I post on....

Good God what a lame Mania.

ADR vs Edge was a solid match. The wrong guy won though. I'm an Edge fan, but tonight should've been ADR's night. Just a minor complaint though. Also, a world heavyweight title match shouldn't fucking curtain jerk!

Rey vs Cody was decent, and should have opened the show (or Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus) Nothing special, but at least the right guy won.

The 8 man tag was fucking pointless. Taking MITB out of Mania really hurts the PPV because then we are subjected to multiple stupid matches that last a few minutes (this match and the Snooki match). Not bad, just pointless.

I expected way more out of Orton vs Punk. Not bad, not great, predictable ending.

Lawler vs Cole shouldn't have even been on the card, yet it did and seemed to last an ETERNITY. This match put my girlfriend who watches RAW every week to sleep, no joke. WWE is lucky they didn't put this match on in front of a wrestling city like Chicago, it would have been shat on even more. I'd say it was worse than Bret vs Vince last year. I can't believe the fans only chanted boring for a short time, it should have been chanted the entire match. Why did this match go on for so long? Bryan vs Sheamus could have been given ten minutes that instead went into this shitfest, and the fans would have been into that match unlike this one. What a piece of shit match.

Maybe I was spoiled by two great HBK vs Taker matches two years in a row, but this match didn't impress me, and it was the best match! The best match of the night failed to deliver. The whole time I was wishing I was watching HBK vs Taker and thinking about how HHH isn't even a fourth of the wrestler Shawn is. Hated the ending and the stupid over sell afterwards from Taker.

Then we get another pointless match involving some fat skank from a reality show when it should have just been Dolph vs Morrison. Snooki did surprise me with her Molly Holly like move, but god, why did this happen?

Lastly we get a very lackluster mainevent. Miz had an awesome video package while Cena's entrance was dumb and extremely drawn out, kinda hard to bare really. The match itself was like a RAW match at best. The best thing was Miz getting to kick out of the AA. I didn't hate the ending as much as others, but if it doesn't lead to Cena vs Rock at an upcoming PPV then it was pointless, just like many of the matches on the card.

Worst Mania in recent memory. Boo!

Anyways, Sin Cara debuts tonight plus The Rock has a "special announcement", so I'm somewhat excited for RAW.
          Last edited by Nightmare; 04-04-2011, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post

The 8 man tag was fucking pointless. Taking MITB out of Mania really hurts the PPV because then we are subjected to multiple stupid matches that last a few minutes (this match and the Snooki match).
            Agreed.

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
            Then we get another pointless match involving some fat skank from a reality show when it should have just been Dolph vs Morrison.
            Exactly. A Ziggler vs Morrison match would've been good. It could've been Ziggler vs Morrison with the winner becoming the #1 Contender for a major title.

Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
            Anyways, Sin Cara debuts tonight plus The Rock has a "special announcement", so I'm somewhat excited for RAW.
            Austin has been confirmed to be on Raw tonight too.

Comment

• I guess we have our main event for next years Wrestlemania!

I liked the interaction between HHH and Stone Cold tonight on RAW.

Sin Cara is going to be an entertaining guy to watch. Can he speak English?

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                No, he can't speak English from what I've been reading. Sin Cara is going to have to have a manager. The dive he did off the top turnbuckle hitting Sheamus on the outside of the ring was amazing.

Comment

I guess we have our main event for next years Wrestlemania!

I liked the interaction between HHH and Stone Cold tonight on RAW.

According to Yahoo Answers he speaks spanish and very little english.I've always liked the high flying luchador's.One of the only reasons i watch wrestling anymore.
                  [YOUTUBE]RcKxvYkD4Vk[/YOUTUBE]
                  Cordless Iron....Friggin smart's as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cemetery_Man View Post
                    No, he can't speak English from what I've been reading. Sin Cara is going to have to have a manager. The dive he did off the top turnbuckle hitting Sheamus on the outside of the ring was amazing.
                    Too bad .. not speaking English may hurt him alittle. But his ring work speaks for itself.

Did anyone see Cole spraying Jr with the bbq sauce tonight on RAW?

Comment

• Yes lol i thought Stone Cold repeatedly failing to catch the beer thrown at him was funny.He has no excuse for missing because the beer he attempts to drink fails to enter his mouth.He just make's a big mess and spill's everywhere.Thats alcohol abuse and that is something i do not support.
                      [YOUTUBE]RcKxvYkD4Vk[/YOUTUBE]
                      Cordless Iron....Friggin smart's as well!

Comment

• Does Sin Cara use a tramp to jump from the floor into the ring or can he actually jump that high?

Comment

Too bad .. not speaking English may hurt him alittle. But his ring work speaks for itself.
                          I can still see him getting a major title at some point though.

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                          Did anyone see Cole spraying Jr with the bbq sauce tonight on RAW?
                          Yep.

Comment

Does Sin Cara use a tramp to jump from the floor into the ring or can he actually jump that high?
                            Pretty sure he jumps himself man .. pretty cool stuff.

Originally posted by Cemetery_Man View Post
                            I can still see him getting a major title at some point though.
                            Agreed .. IC or US title within the next year at least.

Comment

• They should just hire more wrestlers from Mexico and Japan and bring back the cruiserweight title.

Comment

Does Sin Cara use a tramp to jump from the floor into the ring or can he actually jump that high?
                                I wanna see what cool things he would do in a TLC match. It would be some awesome stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X