Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 NFL Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sorry...we need one more team to do the draft....

    WE NOW HAVE 8 TEAMS....DRAFT 9/2 @745PM EST.
    Last edited by Ash Williams; 08-30-2012, 08:53 AM.
    My Movies
    +21 BRONZE TRADER

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Porn N Gore View Post
      Man, the more I watch of Hard Knocks, the more I am convinced that Miami is screwed.
      This is why Basketball season is my Christmas. For some reason, all the stories about Miami being full of "football" pride, just seem like urban legends around here.

      Comment


      • hey, good game last night iggy. the battle of 8-8 reserves versus 6-10 reserves. new york giants, here we fucking come!

        2015 all-genre draft
        1. hero at large (1980)
        2. mystery men (1999)
        3. super (2010)
        4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
        5. batman returns (1992)
        6, spider-man strikes back (197
        7. the specials (2000)
        8. darkman (1990)
        9. supergirl (1984)
        10. defendor (2009)

        Comment


        • In another fantasy league I have Eli Manning. Someone wants to trade me Jake Locker and Larry Fitzgerald for him...thoughts?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mr. Monkey View Post
            In another fantasy league I have Eli Manning. Someone wants to trade me Jake Locker and Larry Fitzgerald for him...thoughts?
            Wouldnt do it, Locker is ganna have a tough time i think (who are his weapons besides peterson?) and Fitz will put up solid numbers, but Skelton is the starting QB for the Cards. Its a passing league and i think its more important to have a strong QB. I guess it would really depend on your Starting WRs, but i wouldnt do it.

            Edit: I always confuse locker with Ponder,but the point remains the same. Who is Lockers weapons besides CJ2k?
            Last edited by Robcbh; 09-05-2012, 02:29 PM.
            All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

            Comment


            • It's game time ladies and gents. Cowboys vs. Giants. Best division in football..... hell, in sports. Good luck to everyone and their teams, cept Skins, Giants, and Eagles fans haha. Cowboys gotta do somethin this year! 27 - 13 Cowboys come out on top tonight!

              Comment


              • Don't wanna get too far ahead, but the team is looking good. The Giants got dominated, and really only made the score close with a last second TD. The refs called every fuckin penalty on us, but hey a new strategy was born last night that I don't think anyone ever thought of. Anyone notice how the clock never stopped running before the Romo threw the TD pass to Miles Austin. It was 1st and 30, and just about 2-3 minutes ran off the clock from getting false start penalties... If they didn't throw that pass, they still would have gotten 5 downs with no clock stoppage lol....

                Defense really does make all the difference. And a few missed pass interference calls

                Comment




                • HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS?!?!?

                  i knew tony would playlights out; daddy romo is on the hunt. but the d was a thing of beauty. we were actually able to cover. greatgames from all three wideouts, especially kevin. tyron's tackle of boley on the 2 proved tobe a game changer. sean lee, active as always, and demarcus was a monster, both against the pass and the run. but best of all, we overcame all of our mistakes, and we beat those jersey motherfuckers. just one game, still very early, but goddammit, did that feel good. made being exhausted all day well worth it. i love you, cowboys. keep rollin!

                  2015 all-genre draft
                  1. hero at large (1980)
                  2. mystery men (1999)
                  3. super (2010)
                  4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
                  5. batman returns (1992)
                  6, spider-man strikes back (197
                  7. the specials (2000)
                  8. darkman (1990)
                  9. supergirl (1984)
                  10. defendor (2009)

                  Comment


                  • [YOUTUBE]USHZZ5bwASU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

                    inhale
                    ...

                    .
                    exhale

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nancylives! View Post


                      HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS?!?!?

                      i knew tony would playlights out; daddy romo is on the hunt. but the d was a thing of beauty. we were actually able to cover. greatgames from all three wideouts, especially kevin. tyron's tackle of boley on the 2 proved tobe a game changer. sean lee, active as always, and demarcus was a monster, both against the pass and the run. but best of all, we overcame all of our mistakes, and we beat those jersey motherfuckers. just one game, still very early, but goddammit, did that feel good. made being exhausted all day well worth it. i love you, cowboys. keep rollin!
                      Congrats on the win bro!

                      Comment


                      • Yep, that's the Cowboyz M.O.: starting strong in order to take the entire month of December off and inevitably suffer the post-holiday blues.

                        Comment


                        • Nothing but stress-free football watching all day on Sunday (really looking forward to Niners/Packers) capped by Steelers/Broncos. And no work on Monday

                          DVDs


                          Recent Flicks
                          Jurassic World - 7/10
                          Speed - 8.5/10
                          John Wick - 9.5/10
                          The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                          Interstellar - 8/10

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                            Congrats on the win bro!
                            thanks! it feels good. i'll be wishin yer fins good luck on opening day!

                            2015 all-genre draft
                            1. hero at large (1980)
                            2. mystery men (1999)
                            3. super (2010)
                            4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
                            5. batman returns (1992)
                            6, spider-man strikes back (197
                            7. the specials (2000)
                            8. darkman (1990)
                            9. supergirl (1984)
                            10. defendor (2009)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                              Yep, that's the Cowboyz M.O.: starting strong in order to take the entire month of December off and inevitably suffer the post-holiday blues.


                              very predictable, heathen. i'm disappointed

                              2015 all-genre draft
                              1. hero at large (1980)
                              2. mystery men (1999)
                              3. super (2010)
                              4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
                              5. batman returns (1992)
                              6, spider-man strikes back (197
                              7. the specials (2000)
                              8. darkman (1990)
                              9. supergirl (1984)
                              10. defendor (2009)

                              Comment


                              • Why in Sam Hill are so many "experts" jumping on the Eagles bandwagon? They'll be a bubble team at best.
                                Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
                                i'm disappointed
                                Perhaps you should wait until January to gauge your general disappointment. lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X