Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 NFL Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Anyone heard of the Saints' bounty program???

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
      I like to use brushes.
      On your vagina!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
        On your vagina!
        HEYOO!

        DVDs


        Recent Flicks
        Jurassic World - 7/10
        Speed - 8.5/10
        John Wick - 9.5/10
        The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
        Interstellar - 8/10

        Comment


        • #34
          I'm hoping the Panthers pick up a hot WR like Hill in the draft. Smith and Cam are great together but Smith only has another year or so before he's done and they need someone who can learn a little from Steve and then become Cam's career go to guy.

          Comment


          • #35
            The Lions need to shore up their defensive line and the 49ers need some more attacking options (another solid WR wouldn't go amiss).
            I'm still learning positions and names but I can see where they at least went wrong and need to improve next season.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
              The Lions need to shore up their defensive line and the 49ers need some more attacking options (another solid WR wouldn't go amiss).
              I'm still learning positions and names but I can see where they at least went wrong and need to improve next season.
              very true with the 49ers. Gore and Davis can't do it all. They should try and pick up Vincent Jackson.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Mr. Monkey View Post
                very true with the 49ers. Gore and Davis can't do it all. They should try and pick up Vincent Jackson.
                Watching the Giants/49ers game I could see Smith trapped and limited in his options. I'm sure Jackson would be happy with a short move from SoCal to SF. It could be a massive difference to next season.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
                  Watching the Giants/49ers game I could see Smith trapped and limited in his options. I'm sure Jackson would be happy with a short move from SoCal to SF. It could be a massive difference to next season.
                  plus the bad conditions he kept trying to force it in places when they should have played smart and conservative with the ground and pound.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    all dallas needs to really compete for a title this year are a couple of safeties, a few corners, some linebackers, an offensive linemen or two wouldn't hurt, a solid #2 tight-end, and a back-up qb.

                    then watch out, giant-bitches!


                    Wes Craven, RIP
                    1939-2015


                    Comment


                    • #40
                      oh, and we would probably benefit from an actual gm and a new owner (stephen, no one--i mean NO ONE--in the state of texas would convict you, if you catch my drift...)


                      Wes Craven, RIP
                      1939-2015


                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                        Anyone heard of the Saints' bounty program???
                        Numerous star players, some which are not known whiners, complained about the Aints dirty play last season. I'm utterly unsurprised by this news after seeing them repeatedly spear RB knees.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                          Numerous star players, some which are not known whiners, complained about the Aints dirty play last season. I'm utterly unsurprised by this news after seeing them repeatedly spear RB knees.
                          I hope the Aints get the book thrown at them.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                            I hope the Aints get the book thrown at them.
                            Oh, its gonna be ugly. Its been a 2 year investigation that resulted in a 50k word report. Loomis, Williams, Payton and others all lied repeatedly when the investigation started. Williams did the same in Washington, and now there's reports he did it in Buffalo too.

                            Let's not forget Goodell's appeared stance on player safety. And let's remember that there are currently hundreds of former players either directly involved with, or supporting class-action benefits suits over injuries and concussions. This is the worst possible time to get caught doing something that, realistically, likely goes on in multiple cities.

                            Belichick got $250k, the Pats org. $500k, and they lost two draft picks. And this is a zillion times more serious to the league than Spygate.

                            I expect it will cost Loomis his job. He told the owner he'd stop the bounties and did nothing. Williams might be banned from the league, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him escape with a 1yr suspension and a $250k fine. Payton will likely sit 4-6 games and eat at least a $250k fine. Saints fine might hit $1m.

                            And I wouldn't be at all shocked if Goodell stripped their entire 2012 draft. He's going to drop the fucking hammer on this franchise.
                            And you can call your gang, your posse and the rest of your crew.
                            And while you're at it get them addicts and the indigent too.
                            I plan to have a whole army by the time that I'm through
                            to load their guns with songs they haven't sung

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Uh-oh. Greg Williamson's Redskins D was responsible for a high-low hit that started Peyton's neck issue.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                                Uh-oh. Greg Williamson's Redskins D was responsible for a high-low hit that started Peyton's neck issue.
                                According to Tony Dungy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X