No announcement yet.

The NFL Prediction Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well ATL blew another lead and the niners are in teh Bowl.....

Comment

• Niners over Ravens
      Last edited by Mr. Sarcastic; 01-21-2013, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• ravens by a minimum of ten points...

2015 all-genre draft
        1. hero at large (1980)
        2. mystery men (1999)
        3. super (2010)
        4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
        5. batman returns (1992)
        6, spider-man strikes back (197
        7. the specials (2000)
        8. darkman (1990)
        9. supergirl (1984)
        10. defendor (2009)

Comment

• Probowl:
          NFC

SB:
          9ers
          All things horror: Splatter Shack and like us on Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Robcbh View Post
            Probowl:
            NFC

SB:
            9ers
            oh yeah, the pro-bowl! i'm one of the few thatloves the pro-bowl. nfc, all the way. mvp, jason witten.

2015 all-genre draft
            1. hero at large (1980)
            2. mystery men (1999)
            3. super (2010)
            5. batman returns (1992)
            7. the specials (2000)
            8. darkman (1990)
            9. supergirl (1984)
            10. defendor (2009)

Comment

• I'm just going to claim that tiel of awesome channeler of predictions...since...Now...

Bal over Niners...cause wahtever....

Comment

• 49ers vs Ravens = 49ers

Comment

• I think the 49ers will win the Superbowl, but i would love to see Ray Lewis go out on top with a championship win.

Comment

• So happy that Ray Lewis has been accused that he used PEDS! Let the tarnish begin!

Never understood the like for the guy! It's about time his legacy is tarnished all though it's hard pressed it will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                      I think the 49ers will win the Superbowl, but i would love to see Ray Lewis go out on top with a championship win.
                      I hope he leaves the game with a severe concussion and two broken knee caps, as for the Ravens winning I have no beef there, the Ravens have a good organization.

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                      So happy that Ray Lewis has been accused that he used PEDS! Let the tarnish begin!

Never understood the like for the guy! It's about time his legacy is tarnished all though it's hard pressed it will be.
                      Dude has done everything possible to tarnish his legacy already, it boggles my mind why he's so beloved among NFL fans, dude is a murderer and a women beater and he's dumb as a fucking rock to boot... oh he apologized I guess that makes it all go away

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                        Dude has done everything possible to tarnish his legacy already, it boggles my mind why he's so beloved among NFL fans, dude is a murderer and a women beater and he's dumb as a fucking rock to boot... oh he apologized I guess that makes it all go away
                        Exactly! Why this man is so respected is beyond me!

4 or 5 of those pro-bowls were NOT earned.

Comment

• Wow, alot of hate for Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                            Wow, alot of hate for Ray.
                            I wouldn't say I hate him but I certainly dislike him, he's ultra fake imo and he's done some awful things in his life. I don't have anything negative to say about his on-field accomplishments, he's a hell'va player and a beast on defense. He definitely deserves to go to the Hall.
                            I'm not a person who believes a players off field antics nor drug/steroids issues should keep them out of the Hall, players can smoke crack before each game for all I care, if it makes for a better performance on the field or court and the player wants to do it I say who cares. Bonds and Clemens are both ultra pricks but both should have been voted in just based on their on-field career but that's just this cats opinion I know I'm in the minority

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                              I wouldn't say I hate him but I certainly dislike him, he's ultra fake imo and he's done some awful things in his life. I don't have anything negative to say about his on-field accomplishments, he's a hell'va player and a beast on defense. He definitely deserves to go to the Hall.
                              I'm not a person who believes a players off field antics nor drug/steroids issues should keep them out of the Hall, players can smoke crack before each game for all I care, if it makes for a better performance on the field or court and the player wants to do it I say who cares. Bonds and Clemens are both ultra pricks but both should have been voted in just based on their on-field career but that's just this cats opinion I know I'm in the minority
                              He was good I don't know if I would say hall of fame worthy! He since 2000 has had a stellar defense behind him so of course he shines.

As far as PED'S go I mostly agree that I really don't care all it deserves is an * but my hate comes from him being exactly as you said FAKE he is put on a pedestal of "GREAT HUMAN BEINGS" and he is FAR FAR FROM IT.

Comment

• c'mon, y'all, without commenting on what type of person ray lewis is, on the field, as a player, the dude is top flight, has been for years, and has demonstrated durability, longevity, and football smarts. again, he may be a total ass off the field, but he is easily a hall of fame player, and one of the best, hardest hitting lb's to ever play. and i'm speaking objectively as a cowboy fan. having said that, i have no particular love for him, but i do respect how long and how well he has been able to play. for christsakes, his first career sack was against jim harbaugh in harbaugh's tenth season, and jimmy was an eighties guy. ray ray been around forever, and on the field he has been a pro, and an intimidating, smart one at that.

at any rate, i fucking hate the 49ers. go ravens. peck out their miner forty-niner eyeballs.

ravens 27-16.

2015 all-genre draft
                                1. hero at large (1980)
                                2. mystery men (1999)
                                3. super (2010)
                                5. batman returns (1992)
                                7. the specials (2000)
                                8. darkman (1990)
                                9. supergirl (1984)
                                10. defendor (2009)