The NFL Prediction Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
    Andre reed was great, so was tim brown, chris carter, irving fryer. and they didn't win shit.
    Andre Reed had over 1,200 yards in the playoffs with 9 touchdowns and 85 Receptions wtf else could he have done ? He wasn't flaky at all in the playoffs.

In the 4 superbowls he had 27 receptions and 323 yards. 152 yards AGAINST DALLAS in supebowl 27.

Just because you have rings especially at the wide-receiver position does not make you a hall of famer because you cannot take over a game or you are less likely too unlike the other positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by DudeClassicMan View Post
      Yet one's in the Hall Of The Fame and the other still isn't.

You lost because you're too stupid to understand simple math. 75 yards/game>57 yards/game. Reed's better because he stuck around to have four more average seasons; right? Running a 20-yard reverse once or twice a season isn't even as valuable as Irvin's blocking game-in game-out; twitstick.
      LMFAO You laugh at the pro-bowls because it's the fans even though Andre had 2 more pro-bowls and before 1995 when it was the coaches/players yet you agree with the Hall which is just journalists DUDE YOUR LOGIC IS SO MUCH FAIL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
        Andre Reed had over 1,200 yards in the playoffs with 9 touchdowns and 85 Receptions wtf else could he have done ? He wasn't flaky at all in the playoffs.

In the 4 superbowls he had 27 receptions and 323 yards. 152 yards AGAINST DALLAS in supebowl 27.

Just because you have rings especially at the wide-receiver position does not make you a hall of famer because you cannot take over a game or you are less likely too unlike the other positions.
        Yes, it does; just ask Lynn Swann and John Stallworth. But Irvin had the numbers during his prime, so you don't even have a valid point.

Comment

LMFAO You laugh at the pro-bowls because it's the fans even though Andre had 2 more pro-bowls and before 1995 when it was the coaches/players yet you agree with the Hall which is just journalists DUDE YOUR LOGIC IS SO MUCH FAIL.
          And you think less than 1,000 yards receiving is a legendary Hall Of Fame superstar season? Ignore actual production; but pay attention to All-Star game voting. Pro Bowls aren't production, ignoramus.

Comment

Yes, it does; just ask Lynn Swann and John Stallworth. But Irvin had the numbers during his prime, so you don't even have a valid point.
            K by that logic Deion Branch is a first ballot hall of famer or David Patten.

Comment

And you think less than 1,000 yards receiving is a legendary Hall Of Fame superstar season? Ignore actual production; but pay attention to All-Star game voting. Pro Bowls aren't production, ignoramus.
              How many times do we have to go over this ?

Being a Pro Bowler is considered to be a mark of honor, and players who are accepted into the Pro Bowl are considered to be elite.

Comment

• Since you jacked a whole column from nobody blogger and Eagles troll Mike Pansier I'll just post actual Hall Of Fame voter Dr. Z's thoughts on the matter and leave it at that. Idiots who bring Pro Bowl selections into debates as their final word on a subject just ain't worth it.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....qa/index.html

SI.com: How heated was the debate on Michael Irvin?

Dr. Z: Very heated. I think some people just didn't like him. But for me, it was just too logical that he belonged in. He was the do-it-all receiver for a three-time champion. He could catch anything. He was a leader who helped get the team to work hard. He blocked. He was tough. And he never had any help at the other receiver position. Maybe his numbers weren't as big as some others, but the Cowboys had Emmitt Smith, so of course they weren't going to throw that much.

Comment

And btw No I believe more in every main stat mostly TOUCHDOWNS,YARDAGE,RECEPTIONS MATTER.

Comment

How many times do we have to go over this ?

Being a Pro Bowler is considered to be a mark of honor, and players who are accepted into the Pro Bowl are considered to be elite.
                    Less than 1,000 yards=not elite. Kindergarteners understand that shit.

Comment

Less than 1,000 yards=not elite. Kindergarteners understand that shit.
                      5 seasons Michael Irvin didn't reach a 1,000 yards = not elite.

33 games missed by Michael Irvin in 12 years = NOT ELITE

Andre Reed missed 20 games in 15 years.

Andre Reed had 6 Years where he was only 200 yards off from a 1,000 yards

THE BILLS WERE A RUN HEAVY TEAM.

Comment

was that the time the bills lost 52-17 and michael irvin had 114 yards and two td's? just kidding! i know it was.

your numbers are meaningless. you just made poor andre reed's hof case on the basis of garbage time. nice.

If we suddenly fall should I scream out
                        Or keep very quiet and cling to my mouth as I’m crying
                        So frightened of dying
                        Relax, yes, I’m trying
                        But fear's got a hold on me

Comment

• Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
                          was that the time the bills lost 52-17 and michael irvin had 114 yards and two td's? just kidding! i know it was.

your numbers are meaningless. you just made poor andre reed's hof case on the basis of garbage time. nice.
                          You're a cowboys fan so if you honestly think Michael deserves in the hall before Cris,Irving,Andre,Tim that really does show you that you are a cowboys fan which means delusional.

Comment

5 seasons Michael Irvin didn't reach a 1,000 yards = not elite.

33 games missed by Michael Irvin in 12 years = NOT ELITE

Andre Reed missed 20 games in 15 years.

Andre Reed had 6 Years where he was only 200 yards off from a 1,000 yards

THE BILLS WERE A RUN HEAVY TEAM.
                            12 seasons where Reed didn't reach 1,000 yards, you fucking mongoloid.

Comment

12 seasons where Reed didn't reach 1,000 yards, you fucking mongoloid.
                              1,000 YARDS ISN'T EVERYTHING FUCKTARD

You keep saying that yet Reed has 250+ more RECEPTIONS.

Comment

• If injuries kill a guy's chances, I guess Joe Montana shouldn't be in since he only played in one game in the '91 and '92 seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X