UEFA Champions League 2012/2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UEFA Champions League 2012/2013

Are there any fans of the best and the most popular sport in the world around here ? (As I can see there are only threads about american football and hockey)
    I know it's only one round behind us,but who is your favorite and who can surprise this season ? Is it Manchester City ? Maybe Malaga ? Can Chelsea repeat last season unexpected triumph ? (they were the weakest team in the semi finals imo)
    Last edited by Flamethrower; 09-25-2012, 10:23 AM.

No Liverpool no care. Barca will win.

Comment

I'm the biggest fan of AC Milan but this season they really don't have the team and the coach to do something big,against Barca,Real Madrid,Bayern they don't stand a chance.But I am all my heart with them If nothing it would be nice to see El Clįsico in the final

Comment

Originally posted by flamethrowerkv View Post
        I'm the biggest fan of AC Milan but this season they really don't have the team and the coach to do something big,against Barca,Real Madrid,Bayern they don't stand a chance.But I am all my heart with them If nothing it would be nice to see El Clįsico in the final
        Milan fan eh?

[YOUTUBE]tPEmC3vN-bQ[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

[YOUTUBE]QZM2OVtDIZM[/YOUTUBE]

Super Pippo ! Who laughs last, laughs best We are still the most successful club in world football in terms of international trophies

Comment

Are there any fans of the best and the most popular sport in the world around here ? (As I can see there are only threads about american football and hockey)
            I know it's only one round behind us,but who is your favorite and who can surprise this season ? Is it Manchester City ? Maybe Malaga ? Can Chelsea repeat last season unexpected triumph ? (they were the weakest team in the semi finals imo)
            Malaga for sure, dude.

Favorites are the usual suspects: Bayern, Real and Barca and maybe a hidden favorite as well. Bayern is pissed due to the tragic loss vs. those Chelsea-cocksuckers. I cried my brains out, when they lost the final. I am a huge fan of the Reds. So I guess they will try their best to get into the final again - and succeed. They have perfectly strenghten their team on almost every position, so they will compensate eventual casualties during the season.

The Champions League is the best competition ever. So much drama and high-class soccer. I love it!
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Are there any fans of the best and the most popular sport in the world around here ?
              Yeah - we all hang around over here:
              http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/leg...ead.php?t=2481
              Keep it schtum though, otherwise you'll get scousers and yanks talking bollocks about it - like has happened here.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                Malaga for sure, dude.

Favorites are the usual suspects: Bayern, Real and Barca and maybe a hidden favorite as well. Bayern is pissed due to the tragic loss vs. those Chelsea-cocksuckers. I cried my brains out, when they lost the final. I am a huge fan of the Reds. So I guess they will try their best to get into the final again - and succeed. They have perfectly strenghten their team on almost every position, so they will compensate eventual casualties during the season.

The Champions League is the best competition ever. So much drama and high-class soccer. I love it!
                Trust me Malaga with Saviola,J.Baptista,Demichelis(ex Bayern player )Portillo,Kameni is very strong team Yeah me too,I don't like Chelsea even from the Mourinho era,so I was with Bavarians
                Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
                Yeah - we all hang around over here:
                http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/leg...ead.php?t=2481
                Keep it schtum though, otherwise you'll get scousers and yanks talking bollocks about it - like has happened here.
                Nice

Comment

The most popular sport in the world and the (best) deserves more attention. Someone is following closely this excellent competition? candidates?

Damn yanquees!!!

PS: I know the name of Mourinho is very appealing, but Pellegrino is a very good coach. Real Madrid should never have let him go, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
                    The most popular sport in the world and the (best) deserves more attention. Someone is following closely this excellent competition? candidates?

Damn yanquees!!!

PS: I know the name of Mourinho is very appealing, but Pellegrino is a very good coach. Real Madrid should never have let him go, in my opinion.
                    Yeah man,in this boards all you can see people talking about is american football (I call it rugby,because there is only one football in this world ) and wrestling LOL.I am into football all my life and following Champions League ofc.If you thought about candidates for winning the competition then I will go with Barcelona,Chelsea and Juventus.Barcelona is probably the best team in the world,Chelsea has experience playing Champions League,standardly good and Juventus is the team that can beat everyone,they play constantly in Serie A,a big series of wins is behind them and they probably have the best goalkeeper in the world - Buffon.On the other hand there is Manchester City,team that can beat everyone but not playing constantly good.Teams that can surprise and go a long way to the quarter finals,maybe semifinals are Dortmund,Porto,Malaga,Shakhtar...
                    Last edited by Flamethrower; 10-09-2012, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Malaga are the dark horse of this competition. They won their first two games impressively. People who say Spanish teams outside of Barcelona and Madrid are weak just don't get it.

Comment

Good results for the British teams last night, United beat Braga in Portugal, Chelsea just squeezed through against Shakhtar Donetsk and - shock aye the Nou - thanks to this wee radgie, mon hoops even managed to turn the Mighty Barca over!
                        [YOUTUBE]Aq2J146riTI[/YOUTUBE]

And City are going home. A good week of European footy all round.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
                          Good results for the British teams last night, United beat Braga in Portugal, Chelsea just squeezed through against Shakhtar Donetsk and - shock aye the Nou - thanks to this wee radgie, mon hoops even managed to turn the Mighty Barca over!

And City are going home. A good week of European footy all round.

Nothing beats the feeling of overcoming a game in the last ten minutes, when all seems lost.

[YOUTUBE]Aq2J146riTI[/YOUTUBE]
                          Awesome! Those unfamiliar with this sport (although football is more than that) are unaware of one of the special seasonings. Perhaps the most important are the fans, the people, the passion, this video proves it. You have to experience firsthand to know what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
                            Nothing beats the feeling of overcoming a game in the last ten minutes, when all seems lost.

Awesome! Those unfamiliar with this sport (although football is more than that) are unaware of one of the special seasonings. Perhaps the most important are the fans, the people, the passion, this video proves it. You have to experience firsthand to know what it is.
                            Liam, you can try explaining this to the double bacon cheeseburger scoffing Yanks until you're blue in the face but they'll never understand how a crowd can sway a match. They're too busy making "coo" sounds at the fireworks and watching the big mega supa dupa screen to see if their fat faces are being shown and leering at the jailbait cheerleaders to understand the fervent passsion that can be had, right there, in the stands. If a chorus of voice ever broke out on an American terrace the stewards would get confused and call a SWAT team out to shoot the unruly mob!

Bunch of sweaty robotic tits.

Here's Celtic putting the shits up the Eyetie Udinese lot with the same song:

[YOUTUBE]JtHRjzE0Hgs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The yanks hate this as they have to create their own artificial atmosphere within their stadia with pyrotechnics and Katy Perry music blaring out of loudspeakers.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]WfP2ABaKZIY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                              X