Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League 2012/2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yet another flukey goal against England by a Swedish bastard!
    [YOUTUBE]re44zeXQ3Q8[/YOUTUBE]

    In all seriousness, this was a fucking spectacular bicycle kick from Zlatan!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
      Yet another flukey goal against England by a Swedish bastard!
      [YOUTUBE]re44zeXQ3Q8[/YOUTUBE]

      In all seriousness, this was a fucking spectacular bicycle kick from Zlatan!
      I admit that a goal of bicycle is particularly difficult to perform especially from that distance, but .... without detracting merit to Zlatan, here half goal is thanks to the goalkeeper.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
        I admit that a goal of bicycle is particularly difficult to perform especially from that distance, but .... without detracting merit to Zlatan, here half goal is thanks to the goalkeeper.
        Yeah - fuck knows what Joe Hart was thinking by heading the ball a couple of feet ahead but Ibramimovic's overhead kick was fucking spectacular!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
          Yeah - fuck knows what Joe Hart was thinking by heading the ball a couple of feet ahead but Ibramimovic's overhead kick was fucking spectacular!
          Yes, it was spectacular, now forget for a moment the reaction of Zlatan and other colleagues, that's what it occupies the camera, and focus your attention to the goalkeeper. I imagine his expression and thought on his way to the net to find the ball, he must have said something like: " I fucked up seriously this time, what the fuck I was trying to do ".

          A kind of shame, the goalkeeper doesn't want to look at anyone, just dig a hole in the field and bury his head, and no one wants to look at him.

          Anyway, any particular candidate to lift the trophy in addition to the Spanish / Catalans?

          Comment

          Working...
          X