No announcement yet.

UEFA Champions League 2012/2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another flukey goal against England by a Swedish bastard!
    [YOUTUBE]re44zeXQ3Q8[/YOUTUBE]

In all seriousness, this was a fucking spectacular bicycle kick from Zlatan!

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
      Yet another flukey goal against England by a Swedish bastard!
      [YOUTUBE]re44zeXQ3Q8[/YOUTUBE]

In all seriousness, this was a fucking spectacular bicycle kick from Zlatan!
      I admit that a goal of bicycle is particularly difficult to perform especially from that distance, but .... without detracting merit to Zlatan, here half goal is thanks to the goalkeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
        I admit that a goal of bicycle is particularly difficult to perform especially from that distance, but .... without detracting merit to Zlatan, here half goal is thanks to the goalkeeper.
        Yeah - fuck knows what Joe Hart was thinking by heading the ball a couple of feet ahead but Ibramimovic's overhead kick was fucking spectacular!

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
          Yeah - fuck knows what Joe Hart was thinking by heading the ball a couple of feet ahead but Ibramimovic's overhead kick was fucking spectacular!
          Yes, it was spectacular, now forget for a moment the reaction of Zlatan and other colleagues, that's what it occupies the camera, and focus your attention to the goalkeeper. I imagine his expression and thought on his way to the net to find the ball, he must have said something like: " I fucked up seriously this time, what the fuck I was trying to do ".

A kind of shame, the goalkeeper doesn't want to look at anyone, just dig a hole in the field and bury his head, and no one wants to look at him.

Anyway, any particular candidate to lift the trophy in addition to the Spanish / Catalans?

Comment

Working...
          X