2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

After a long and interesting off-season, it's time to lace em up again and ball. The Miami Heat took the title last year and will be looking to defend, but there's many up and coming teams out there....namely the defending Western Conference Champ OKC Thunder, and the newly formed power-house Lakers.

Who will take it this year? Root for your team and talk about the awesome sport of basketball in this thread....ENJOY!!!

LET'S GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Heat are looking good in their red and white scrimage tonight. LeBron's game seems to get better with each passing year!

The Heat's first pre-season game will be on Sunday Vs the Hawks....CAN'T WAIT!!!

Comment

Well uneventful offseason for my Spurs as always. Signed de Colo and that's about it if you don't count those god awful uniforms they unveiled. Pretty sure we're going to be a 3rd seed this year.
      Oh, forgot to mention the ever lovely possibility of the FO signing Eddy Curry. WE STACKED!!
      “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
          LOL. I still say they don't get past OKC....

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
            LOL. I still say they don't get past OKC....
            OKC have their own problems at the moment. Porkins injury issues and James Harden choking under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
              OKC have their own problems at the moment. Porkins injury issues and James Harden choking under pressure.
              This Lakers squad is unproven. I want to see what they can do against teams like the Heat, Thunder, Spurs, Clippers, Celtics and Bulls (once they have a healthy Rose).

Comment

Comment

Tom Haberstroh@tomhaberstrohabout 13 minutes ago
                  Steve Nash was the top-ranked distributor in the pick-&-roll last season, per Synergy. Best finisher in the P&R? Dwight Howard. /shudders

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                    The Lakers will be a force to be reckoned with, but they still need to prove themselves much like the Heat did their first year together.

I still see LeBron dunking on Dwight Howard's oversized ass. Can't wait to see Heat/Lakers round 1!

Comment

Knicks vs Heat Eastern final will be sweet
                      Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
                        Knicks vs Heat Eastern final will be sweet
                        I still think the Celtics and Bulls (with a healthy Rose) are better, but i expect the Knicks to step it up this season.

Comment

Celts are getting older and now they lost Allen,Rondo can only do so much but they did get Jason Terry who is fucking clutch.Bulls are up there but I feel beyond Rose once he gets back there is no one that scares other teams,like Rondo,Rose can only do so much.
                          Knicks will be deep,even deeper when Shumpert comes back and Felton is better than Lin.
                          We got Rashweed Wallace and Marcus Camby as well.
                          Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

Halleluiah! When I clicked onto ESPN and seen Sterns ugly mug and the words Breaking News I said 'Oh please say he died or is retiring!' oh glorious sports day, I might go back to rooting for an NBA team again now!

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/85...missioner-2014

Comment

Sorry OKC, guess you are no longer a thread to the Lakers.

Comment

Working...
                              X