2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
    MJ and Kobe are top 2 players of all time. Pop and Red had less to work with.
    Red had arguably the most dominant big man in the history of the game at a time where there was no one to stop him. Pop has the greatest power forward of all time and he also had David Robinson. Not to mention Tony Parker and Manu Ginobli. LOL

Comment

• You hardly ever saw Jackson leave the bench when he was coaching for Chicago or L.A., because he didn't have to, haha.
      B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

Oh, and i predict yet another loss for L.A. tonight.

Comment

Phil Jackson is kinda overrated if you think about it. How hard is it to win with the teams and players he's had.

Sarsoor, sorry to tell you....but the only thing the Lakers are gonna rape this season, is the loss column.
          If the zen master is overrated then Lebron is the most overrated 11 championships no matter how talented your teams are is amazing.
          <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
          R.I.P.

Comment

MJ and Kobe are top 2 players of all time. Pop and Red had less to work with.
            Last time I checked Bill Russell revolutionized the game and won 11 rings.

Robinson has 2 rings with duncan having 4

<a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
            R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
              If the zen master is overrated then Lebron is the most overrated 11 championships no matter how talented your teams are is amazing.
              Last time I check Lebron James wasn't a coach? Haha.
              B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                Yeah haha, congrats on the win. Guess they up and descided to actually play this time.

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                Lebron....overrated? What the fuck are you smoking?
                Last edited by Iggy; 11-10-2012, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Lebron....overrated? What the fuck are you smoking?
                  1-2 in the finals he couldn't win a championship with the cavs had to have 1 other superstar and a capable forward...until he's won a few more rings he's definitely overrated and I don't think any pundit would disagree.

Hell even Bill Walton won a championship on a mediocre team because he was the best at the time with the trailblazers Lebron cannot say the same.

Final 24 seconds since 2006 At 30%, LeBron was below average (31%) and made only 2-26 three pointers

Until he starts actually performing in the 4th quater he is no doubt overrated.
                  R.I.P.

Comment

Phil Jackson is kinda overrated if you think about it. How hard is it to win with the teams and players he's had.

Sarsoor, sorry to tell you....but the only thing the Lakers are gonna rape this season, is the loss column.
                    Thanks,I needed that
                    Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                      1-2 in the finals he couldn't win a championship with the cavs had to have 1 other superstar and a capable forward...until he's won a few more rings he's definitely overrated and I don't think any pundit would disagree.

Hell even Bill Walton won a championship on a mediocre team because he was the best at the time with the trailblazers Lebron cannot say the same.

Final 24 seconds since 2006 At 30%, LeBron was below average (31%) and made only 2-26 three pointers

Until he starts actually performing in the 4th quater he is no doubt overrated.
                      Let's not forget that Jordan didn't do it alone either aye? LeBron is easily the most dominant player in the game...to call him overrated is to further solidify your retardedness.

Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
                      Thanks,I needed that
                      Phil Jackson on the other hand is overrated. I stand by my statement.

Comment

Let's not forget that Jordan didn't do it alone either aye? LeBron is easily the most dominant player in the game...to call him overrated is to further solidify your retardedness.

Phil Jackson on the other hand is overrated. I stand by my statement.
                        LOL you call him retarded for saying LeBron is overrated while you call Phil overrated as well. When Phil Jackson is the most dominant coach ever with 11 rings. He has a ring for each of his fingers and his penis.

Comment

LOL you call him retarded for saying LeBron is overrated while you call Phil overrated as well. When Phil Jackson is the most dominant coach ever with 11 rings. He has a ring for each of his fingers and his penis.
                          Because he had Jordan and Kobe win them for him. Dominant players in their own right.

Comment

Because he had Jordan and Kobe win them for him. Dominant players in their own right.
                            The Lakers had that team together for 3 years and they kept getting swept in the playoffs. Phil comes along and they win the championship in his first season. Same with the Bulls. Jordan was never able to win a championship until Phil came along.

Comment

The Lakers had that team together for 3 years and they kept getting swept in the playoffs. Phil comes along and they win the championship in his first season. Same with the Bulls. Jordan was never able to win a championship until Phil came along.
                              OVERRATED.

Comment

OVERRATED.

Comment

Working...
                                X