Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
    Knicks 5-0
    Kidd brings a lot to that team they may be better than I thought! They definitely need a good season it's been forever since they were even competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
      Kidd brings a lot to that team they may be better than I thought! They definitely need a good season it's been forever since they were even competitive.
      Kidd was a great addition especially in the lockeroom as a leader,this is a dangerous team,they have a ton of guys capable of scoring and are playing great team defense.Melo can't be stopped.
      Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

• Heat vs Clips game is on so far so good!

Comment

• The Heat have been playing like shit against the elite teams. I really don't think they can win on a consistant basis with such a small line up. I think they're gonna need to insert Joel Anthony more into the starting line up, in order to provide a bigger presence in the middle. Without an inside support the Heat are getting picked apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
            The Heat have been playing like shit against the elite teams. I really don't think they can win on a consistant basis with such a small line up. I think they're gonna need to insert Joel Anthony more into the starting line up, in order to provide a bigger presence in the middle. Without an inside support the Heat are getting picked apart.
            When you have all 20th+ defensive stats without a big man you have a big problem! The clips aren't that big though and they are flat out schooling them.

Comment

When you have all 20th+ defensive stats without a big man you have a big problem! The clips aren't that big though and they are flat out schooling them.
              The Heat do have a problem. Good thing the season's long and there's time to fix it.

Comment

The Heat do have a problem. Good thing the season's long and there's time to fix it.
                Plenty of time they should trade a couple of pieces and try to get a more capable big man but I honestly believe the west is just better in every way than the east and will end up on top this year.

Comment

Plenty of time they should trade a couple of pieces and try to get a more capable big man but I honestly believe the west is just better in every way than the east and will end up on top this year.
                  Bullshit, the Heat can still be the most elite team once they get their shit together.

Memphis is for real though, and the Clippers are (at the moment) the kings of L.A.

Comment

Bullshit, the Heat can still be the most elite team once they get their shit together.

Memphis is for real though, and the Clippers are (at the moment) the kings of L.A.
                    Haslem and Rashard could make a decent package to get someone like a Varejao and I don't see their defense getting any better without someone clogging up the middle.

Comment

So they win a few games and all of a sudden they are the kings of LA?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                        So they win a few games and all of a sudden they are the kings of LA?
                        At the moment i said. The Fakers weren't doing too well last time i checked.

Comment

Haslem and Rashard could make a decent package to get someone like a Varejao and I don't see their defense getting any better without someone clogging up the middle.
                          I would definitely be down for a trade like that. Good thinking!

Comment

At the moment i said. The Fakers weren't doing too well last time i checked.
                            Yeah and the Clippers are better than Miami at the moment as well. Better record right. Strong logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                              Yeah and the Clippers are better than Miami at the moment as well. Better record right. Strong logic.
                              As far as playing wise, yeah... i'd say they are better than Miami at the moment. The Heat are playing like garbage.

Don't get so sensitive Sarsoor, i said that the Clippers are on top at the moment in LA. That could very well change down the line.

Don't twist what i'm trying to say.

Comment

• Memphis is surprising me. First they take Miami out and now OKC...Go Grizz!
                                Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Working...
                                X