No announcement yet.

2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat looked sloppy tonight but a win is a win bulls pulled out a hard fought victory too.
    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
    R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
      Heat looked sloppy tonight but a win is a win bulls pulled out a hard fought victory too.
      Heat were like "We Got This", and they thought they could just coast through the Cavs. I guess when Cleveland smacked the Heat in the face with a 13 point lead, Miami finally descided to wake up and start playing basketball.

Really looking foward to watching Nets Vs. Knicks tonight! Hope Brooklyn wins!!!

Comment

• If the Lakers keep up their woeful ways, they may need to change their logo....

Comment

• Three and twelve! Three and twelve!

Go Raptors!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
            If the Lakers keep up their woeful ways, they may need to change their logo....

haha That's fucking priceless!!

I think it's avatar worthy for you, Iggy.

B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
              haha That's fucking priceless!!

I think it's avatar worthy for you, Iggy.

At the moment i'm rocking the Heat's Championship ring, but it'll definitely be something i consider after All-Star break, if not for my av then for my sig.

Comment

• Beaten by a mascot lol!

[YOUTUBE]s94k92zWbeY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Heat face the San Antonio Spurs tonight. It'll be a tough game, but the Heat are rested and have an undefeated record at home.

Comment

Beaten by a mascot lol!

[YOUTUBE]s94k92zWbeY[/YOUTUBE]
                    The mascot pretty much spanked him too.
                    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                    R.I.P.

Comment

• Nice catfight @ Celts-Nets game.
                      Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                        Nice catfight @ Celts-Nets game.
                        Nothing beats this...

[YOUTUBE]w0Av4vlJBpQ[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• I hate it when the Heat don't give maximum effort night in and night out. I think the Heat lost some of their competetive fire after winning the championship last year.

Oh well, i guess a win's a win.

Comment

• I think the Lakers will struggle once again tonight. It'll be close, but i see the Nuggets pulling out the win against LA.

Comment

I hate it when the Heat don't give maximum effort night in and night out. I think the Heat lost some of their competetive fire after winning the championship last year.

Oh well, i guess a win's a win.
                              Yeah, I think now that they got a ring they're not going to give 100% every game since I'm sure they think they have nothing to prove. Once the post-season rolls around I'm sure they'll start to spark. But hey, as long as they're winning...

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                              I think the Lakers will struggle once again tonight. It'll be close, but i see the Nuggets pulling out the win against LA.
                              I think I found somebody who hates the Lakers even more than I do. They could be playing Detroit and you would still think they would lose by 10. lol

They're up by 10 right now. Kobe, sooner or later, will get fed up with all the criticism and he'll start dropping bunkets. Just give it time.
                              B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
                                Yeah, I think now that they got a ring they're not going to give 100% every game since I'm sure they think they have nothing to prove. Once the post-season rolls around I'm sure they'll start to spark. But hey, as long as they're winning...
                                It's funny cause it looked like Eric Spoelstra's head was about to pop like an irritated pimple lol. The Heat have nothing to prove, but they should always look to get better and expand their games. Hopefully this will not become a habit.

I think I found somebody who hates the Lakers even more than I do. They could be playing Detroit and you would still think they would lose by 10. lol

They're up by 10 right now. Kobe, sooner or later, will get fed up with all the criticism and he'll start dropping bunkets. Just give it time.
                                I don't hate the Lakers per say, i just enjoy seeing them fail.

Comment

Working...
                                X