2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
    Tonight i predict a victory for the Heat against the Wiz. As for the Lakers, i see them struggling against the Houston Rockets.

LA fans need to realize that they need to win this year, otherwise Dwight Howard won't want to sign a contract extension....he is afterall a free agent after this season.

It'd be fantastic if he somehow made his way to Miami. I know it's a longshot, but could you imagine the possibilities with that team? LeBron, Wade, Howard, Bosh and Allen!
    I don't honestly think it's about winning for Dwight I think he is a complete and utter selfish player who only cares about his brand I mean look at all the guff he did with the magic pretty much shitting on them when they spent MILLIONS to try and bring a championship.
    <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
    R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
      I don't honestly think it's about winning for Dwight I think he is a complete and utter selfish player who only cares about his brand I mean look at all the guff he did with the magic pretty much shitting on them when they spent MILLIONS to try and bring a championship.
      I do think it's about winning for Dwight, otherwise he wouldn't have left the Magic. I think his brand would've been better off with him staying in a place like Orlando.

If the Lakers don't win it all this season, i doubt whether or not he stays in LA. I could honestly see him going to Dallas, Brooklyn or even Miami (if he really wants to win).

Comment

I do think it's about winning for Dwight, otherwise he wouldn't have left the Magic. I think his brand would've been better off with him staying in a place like Orlando.

If the Lakers don't win it all this season, i doubt whether or not he stays in LA. I could honestly see him going to Dallas, Brooklyn or even Miami (if he really wants to win).
        One week it was no i'm not leaving the next it was I want to be a Net the next I don't want to leave Orlando he is a selfish player who left because L.A is a better place to build his brand of selfishness and horrible free throwing.
        <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
        R.I.P.

Comment

• Keep Dwight Howard the HELL away from Miami. His ego is the worst in the NBA.
          B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
            Keep Dwight Howard the HELL away from Miami. His ego is the worst in the NBA.
            Thank you that's what i've been trying to say.
            R.I.P.

Comment

• Heat lose a close one to the Wizards.

Maybe this loss will teach the Heat not to fuck around for three quarters, only to try and win it in the fourth. Every team in the NBA deserves maximum effort in order to beat them.

If the Heat don't bring their A game on Thursday against the Knicks, expect another loss. The Knicks will not allow the Heat back into the game if Miami descides to screw around.

Comment

• Partially the reason I didn't want them to win that ring. They're not gonna give you their 100% best every game. They won't just be handed another one like they think they will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
                  Partially the reason I didn't want them to win that ring. They're not gonna give you their 100% best every game. They won't just be handed another one like they think they will.
                  I think they'll bounce back against the Knicks, as the Heat usually do well after a loss. Tonight's defeat was humbling...

The Heat will be locked and loaded come playoff time. For right now though, they need to just tweak their games and hope to get better with each passing game.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy
                    As for the Lakers, i see them struggling against the Houston Rockets.
                    Looks like i was wrong with this one too lol. Lakers really are Jekyll and Hyde.

Comment

Heat lose a close one to the Wizards.

Maybe this loss will teach the Heat not to fuck around for three quarters, only to try and win it in the fourth. Every team in the NBA deserves maximum effort in order to beat them.

If the Heat don't bring their A game on Thursday against the Knicks, expect another loss. The Knicks will not allow the Heat back into the game if Miami descides to screw around.
                      WTF? Tell me I just didn't see The Heat lose against one the shittest teams in the NBA
                      Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                        WTF? Tell me I just didn't see The Heat lose against one the shittest teams in the NBA
                        The problem with the Heat is that they play dissinterested for three quarters and then try to mount a comeback in the fourth. The Heat show no respect for lesser opponents and end up taking them way too lightly.

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                        Looks like i was wrong with this one too lol. Lakers really are Jekyll and Hyde.
                        Haha, or not! Oh Lakers, how funny you be....

Comment

• Comment

• First he steals Shaq's nickname, now he's taking his shooting skills
                            Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Anyone else see the "Pelicans" giving the Fakers a hard time tonight?

Comment

• If New Orleans changes their name to New Orleans Pelicans they're going to be the laughing stock of the NBA. haha Who's idea was that?

Comment

Working...
                                X