2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
    All adults experience irrational worries from time to time. I want you to downgrade that obsession. Consider it as a momentary, anxiety-provoking event. It's just a little glitch. Do not support your obsession by analyzing it. Do not support your obsession by trying to figure out what it means, or worrying about whether or not you're going to stop it. The goal here is not to be worry-free. It's not the actual obsession that is such a problem here, it's your reaction to the obsession. So hold a perspective that the content isn't important, and it's not bad that you are obsessing. Free up your attention so that you can begin to modify the ways you obsess.
    What u talkin' bout Sarsoor?

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
      That be Skip Bayless.

Personally, I pick Magic. Without him the NBA wouldn't be as big as it is now. Magic & Bird rival brought many people into the world of the NBA and the rest is history.
      Michael Jordan says hello. No one and I mean no one made basketball more famous around the globe more than Jordan in the 90's.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        What u talkin' bout Sarsoor?
        I..... I don't know.

Comment

LOL that is stupid. No one ever won a championship with mediocre players.
          Uhh were there any superstars on the 2004 pistons ? How about the 2010 Mavericks other than Dirk ? Don't say Jason he is way past his prime. 77 trailblazers ? 75 warriors ?

Players have come together and won championships without a Superstar or one superstar hell even Dwight got the magic to the championship without a deep roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
            Uhh were there any superstars on the 2004 pistons ? How about the 2010 Mavericks other than Dirk ? Don't say Jason he is way past his prime. 77 trailblazers ? 75 warriors ?

Players have come together and won championships without a Superstar or one superstar hell even Dwight got the magic to the championship without a deep roster.
            You said mediocre players. The 2004 Pistons were far from a mediocre team. You didn't say anything about superstars.

Comment

You said mediocre players. The 2004 Pistons were far from a mediocre team. You didn't say anything about superstars.
              The pistons were a geat team! Did they have mediocre players I believe so no superstars and no perennial all stars other than Ben Wallace.

A good player goes to 1 maybe 2 all star games a great player is a perennial all star.

I said Kobe never got to the finals after shaq left until reconstruction with Pau and Bynum.

Comment

The pistons were a geat team! Did they have mediocre players I believe so no superstars and no perennial all stars other than Ben Wallace.

A good player goes to 1 maybe 2 all star games a great player is a perennial all star.

I said Kobe never got to the finals after shaq left until reconstruction with Pau and Bynum.
                Bynum played just 35 games the season the Lakers made the 2008 finals anyways. He was a non factor. What does that have to do with how great Kobe is anyways? Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and countless other all had a "great" team when they won their championships. Do we think any less of them because of it? LeBron didn't win a championship until he came to Miami. Do we think any less of him? I just don't see your point.

Comment

Michael Jordan says hello. No one and I mean no one made basketball more famous around the globe more than Jordan in the 90's.
                  True but Magic/Bird came before Jordan BTW, I was always a Karl Malone fan
                  Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Bynum played just 35 games the season the Lakers made the 2008 finals anyways. He was a non factor. What does that have to do with how great Kobe is anyways? Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and countless other all had a "great" team when they won their championships. Do we think any less of them because of it? LeBron didn't win a championship until he came to Miami. Do we think any less of him? I just don't see your point.
                    It's about changing the game being a Dominate player and teammate! My point is Kobe is a selfish player who never won a championship without great players around him where as many superstars won championships with just good or mediocre players.

Plenty of people think less of Lebron going to miami just go to Cleveland.

Comment

It's about changing the game being a Dominate player and teammate! My point is Kobe is a selfish player who never won a championship without great players around him where as many superstars won championships with just good or mediocre players.

Plenty of people think less of Lebron going to miami just go to Cleveland.
                      That Michael Jordan guy sucks. He never won a championship without a great player.

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                        True but Magic/Bird came before Jordan BTW, I was always a Karl Malone fan
                        The mailman always delivers :P I really loved to watch John and Karl

Comment

• Michael never won without great players either but he was a real teammate and not as selfish as Kobe.

Stats back it up.

Comment

Michael never won without great players either but he was a real teammate and not as selfish as Kobe.

Stats back it up.
                            Jordan was a real teammate that he punched Steve Kerr in practice.

Plus Jordan averaged 5.3 assists over his career. Kobe 4.7, so it's not that much of a huge margin.

Comment

Plus Jordan averaged 5.3 assists over his career. Kobe 4.7, so it's not that much of a huge margin.
                              Did scottie love him did most of his teammates love him ? Does anyone like Kobe ?

When I saw Michael Jordan play in Chicago and twice in Seattle never have I seen someone as loved as Michael Jordan sure Seattle booed but at the end of the game did they take the nod and clap at his greatness YES! I've been to quite a few games definitely not as many as I would like to since KC doesn't have a team and Kobe NEVER received that kind of recognition it was all boo's he is universally the love him or hate him player same with Lebron.

Comment

I believe Kobe was caught arguing with Dwight durring last night's win. Kobe doesn't seem like the easiest guy to please.

Comment

Working...
                                X