No announcement yet.

2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knicks are very impressive. Best team in the East and maybe the NBA at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
      knicks are very impressive. Best team in the East and maybe the NBA at the moment.
      In the East maybe, but in the overall NBA it would still be the Grizz.

Comment

• Gonna watch tonight's game between the Thunder and Lakers. I expect OKC to thoroughly crush LA in every way. If the Lakers want to make a serious statement and get back on track, then this is the game to win.

Comment

• From the old days of Allen Huston they weren't choke artists and in the lockout season of 99 they made the finals granted they lost to the Spurs.

It runs in cycles it might very well be a Knicks year but I won't pick them to win it all

Comment

• OH Iggy
            we've blown you guys out twice now this season,what gives?
            AND Without Melo the second time
            Be scared,be very scared
            Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
              OH Iggy
              we've blown you guys out twice now this season,what gives?
              AND Without Melo the second time
              Be scared,be very scared
              I'm not too worried. We didn't just lose to NY, we also lost to the Wiz and struggled against lesser teams. I think the Heat are just in a hangover from the Championship, and are not playing to their maximum potential... it'll get fixed eventually this season.

As for New York fans, i've forgotten just how bitter they are. I havn't had much to argue about with them since the 90's....that's how long the Knicks have sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                Gonna watch tonight's game between the Thunder and Lakers. I expect OKC to thoroughly crush LA in every way. If the Lakers want to make a serious statement and get back on track, then this is the game to win.
                OKC is out hustling and shooting LA right now. This is one of those games where they try and feed Bryant everything and hope to win the game, but it's just not working.

Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
                we've blown you guys out twice now this season
                We've blown you guys out? YOU play for the Knicks?
                B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
                  Yes, yes he does. I also play for the Heat....i'm Dexter Pittman's back up.

Comment

• I love how when there's a fight the refs just keep blowing their little whistles like it's about to stop anything. haha
                    B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Knicks lost to the Bulls, the Heat got back on track with beating the Hornets and The Grizzlies lose to Atlanta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
                        Yup,Don't you know who I am?
                        Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
                          Yup,Don't you know who I am?
                          Mr.Torrance is J.R Smith duh look at his Sig and J.R is all about himself the guy is money from the 3 usually!

Comment

• Oh god the Lakers suck balls. Hopefully we can drastically improve when Nash gets back. Oh and please trade Pau. He doesn't have any passion or fire power left.

Comment

Oh god the Lakers suck balls. Hopefully we can drastically improve when Nash gets back. Oh and please trade Pau. He doesn't have any passion or fire power left.
                              They should be able to get a good return for him also.

Comment

Oh god the Lakers suck balls. Hopefully we can drastically improve when Nash gets back. Oh and please trade Pau. He doesn't have any passion or fire power left.
                                You guys should at least get back to winning against Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                                X