• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
    Yup,Don't you know who I am?
    I think you're confused. haha
    B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• I've seen some stupid stuff go down on many an NBA floor but this takes the cake, Amir Johnson is just about the dumbest motherfucker to ever suit up for an NBA game....

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400278023

Comment

• That was just plain weird =/ but then again the Raptors suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
          I've seen some stupid stuff go down on many an NBA floor but this takes the cake, Amir Johnson is just about the dumbest motherfucker to ever suit up for an NBA game....

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400278023
          Haha, moron.

Comment

• Was looking through the attic and found this in an old box....

Pretty cool huh?

Comment

• Oh wow, are the Lakers really gonna let themselves get beat by the Cleveland Cavs?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                Oh wow, are the Lakers really gonna let themselves get beat by the Cleveland Cavs?
                Yes they are...

[YOUTUBE]q2GZDjQTHGQ[/YOUTUBE]
                Last edited by Iggy; 12-11-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Nice come back win for the knickerbockers now up clippers/bulls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                    Nice come back win for the knickerbockers now up clippers/bulls.
                    Fuck the Knicks... Jason Kidd should've been called for an offensive foul on that last three for kicking out his leg. That was a total blown call.

Comment

Fuck the Knicks... Jason Kidd should've been called for an offensive foul on that last three for kicking out his leg. That was a total blown call.
                      So at least you will be cheering for the Lakers on Thursday.

Comment

Now now don't tell me Lebron doesn't get the benefit of the doubt more than any fucking player!

On a side note I really don't even care for the knickerbockers but i'm happy to see them winning again.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                          So at least you will be cheering for the Lakers on Thursday.
                          Absolutely. Thursday night it's go Lakers all the way.

Comment

Was looking through the attic and found this in an old box....

Pretty cool huh?
                            It's pretty cool, I have one too. Mine isn't graded though, never been into the whole grading scene

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
                              It's pretty cool, I have one too. Mine isn't graded though, never been into the whole grading scene
                              You should definitely try to get it graded. It'll preserve the card by protecting it better and the price will go up just for it being graded. Hope you got that card stored away somewhere in a nice, clean top loader plastic. Take care of that investment.

Comment

• I have quite a few MJ cards but not the mecca one!

Comment

Working...
                                X