No announcement yet.

2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat beat the Wiz by 30. Guess they felt like playing tonight....

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
      Not in the West at least. That conference is just way too top heavy with powerhouse teams.
      Agreed...but I'm actually glad the Lakers are doing terrible. They've been in the spotlight for way too long. I've always considered them as the Yankees of the NBA. haha

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
      Heat beat the Wiz by 30. Guess they felt like playing tonight....
      You can be the best team (in any sport) and lose to the underdog due to underestimation. But when it counts, the Heat will win.
      B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
        You can be the best team (in any sport) and lose to the underdog due to underestimation. But when it counts, the Heat will win.
        Oh, i expect the Heat to turn it up quite a few notches when the playoffs start. I'm happy to see that they've started to insert Joel Anthony in the game for longer periods of time.... this is gonna do wonders for the rebounding and overall defense of the team..... it already has!

Comment

• Yeah, it sure has ... If Miami were to acquire a better center I think they could be unstoppable. But regardless, I haven't seen a team - maybe besides Clippers or Knicks - who could hang with the Heat during a 7 game series.

Comment

Yeah, it sure has ... If Miami were to acquire a better center I think they could be unstoppable. But regardless, I haven't seen a team - maybe besides Clippers or Knicks - who could hang with the Heat during a 7 game series.
            Size is the only weakness for the Heat. I agree, if the Heat were to aquire a solid big man, it'd be all over for the rest of the league.

I hope the Heat do end up facing the Knicks in the playoffs... 1. Because it'll prepare them for a tougher match-up in the finals, 2. Because entertainment wise, it'd be a really fun series to watch and 3. Because i hate Knicks fans, and a win against them would go a long way in shutting their asses up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
              Size is the only weakness for the Heat. I agree, if the Heat were to aquire a solid big man, it'd be all over for the rest of the league.

I hope the Heat do end up facing the Knicks in the playoffs... 1. Because it'll prepare them for a tougher match-up in the finals, 2. Because entertainment wise, it'd be a really fun series to watch and 3. Because i hate Knicks fans, and a win against them would go a long way in shutting their asses up.
              Careful what you wish for
              Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
                Careful what you wish for
                I wish for the Knicks.....BRING IT!

Besides, i want my Heat to win against the best teams. I'd rather have a quality series win against the Knicks than let's say...the Pacers. It's simply a better feat to be proud of.

I'm not too worried about the Knicks. The Heat have had instances in the past where they've struggled against a team in the regular season, only to soundly defeat them in the playoffs. Some examples of this are the OKC Thunder of last season, and both the Chicago Bulls and Boston Celtics of the season before. They ALL gave us trouble in the regular season, but we beat that ass in the post season... the Knicks will have the same fate.

Comment

• We give you guys more match-up problems than any of those teams,this knicks team can shoot the lights out and score very similar to the way Dallas did when they beat the Heat and we defend just as good.Getting Stat back and Shumpert too,we have the deepest team in the league.
                  You can't beat us

Comment

We give you guys more match-up problems than any of those teams,this knicks team can shoot the lights out and score very similar to the way Dallas did when they beat the Heat and we defend just as good.Getting Stat back and Shumpert too,we have the deepest team in the league.
                    You can't beat us
                    NY today versus OKC of last year ... OKC > NY

The Heat have proven time-and-time again that they can shut out even the best of scoring teams. They proved that last year. And the Knicks are nowhere near similar to the 2010-11 Mavericks.

Comment

NY today versus OKC of last year ... OKC > NY

The Heat have proven time-and-time again that they can shut out even the best of scoring teams. They proved that last year. And the Knicks are nowhere near similar to the 2010-11 Mavericks.
                      Heat Haven't proven shit this season,this is a new year,last season doesn't mean shit now,yeah regular season doesn't mean much either but lebron is worried,just listen to his interviews.He can't do it by himself.
                      And they are similar in that they have one really good scorer and a lot of other shooters who can score and get hot at any time,a certain clutch PG named kidd and not to mention a certain dude named Chandler that anchored the Dallas defense too.

Comment

Heat Haven't proven shit this season,this is a new year,last season doesn't mean shit now,yeah regular season doesn't mean much either but lebron is worried,just listen to his interviews.He can't do it by himself.
                        They're defending champions ... they don't have to prove anything until the post season. The Knicks, on the other hand, haven't proven shit this season. They have a winning record? So does 16 other teams. They can score? So can 6 other teams. NY are the ones who have something to prove, not Miami.

LeBron is just as scared as Michael Jordan used to be. He's been doing it himself ever since he came into this league ... the ONLY reason the Cavs ever made it to the playoffs is due to LeBron. He certainly wasn't scared then, what makes you think he's scared now - on a much better team? haha

Comment

We give you guys more match-up problems than any of those teams,this knicks team can shoot the lights out and score very similar to the way Dallas did when they beat the Heat and we defend just as good.Getting Stat back and Shumpert too,we have the deepest team in the league.
                          You can't beat us
                          You Knicks fans talk a good game when you're winning. Sorry man, but i just can't take the Knicks seriously... i mean they're the fucking Knicks... masters of fucking things up. They're not the 2010-2011 Mavs, so don't go flattering yourself there aye Torrance?

Let them win a freaking playoff series, and then we'll talk.

Originally posted by Shape View Post
                          They're defending champions ... they don't have to prove anything until the post season. The Knicks, on the other hand, haven't proven shit this season. They have a winning record? So does 16 other teams. They can score? So can 6 other teams. NY are the ones who have something to prove, not Miami.
                          Exactly. The regular season don't mean shit, if you can't take care of things in the post season.
                          Last edited by Iggy; 12-17-2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Without Melo, i see the Knicks struggling...maybe even losing tonight against the Rockets.

Comment

LeBron is just as scared as Michael Jordan used to be. He's been doing it himself ever since he came into this league ... the ONLY reason the Cavs ever made it to the playoffs is due to LeBron. He certainly wasn't scared then, what makes you think he's scared now - on a much better team? haha
                              Thats funny cause I said the regular season doesn't mean much except if we get home court,cause the Knicks at home are dangerous. And yes, the Knicks haven't proved anything yet either even though we smoked the Heat without Carmelo last time.Look at it the other way,we have a winning record,a better record than 28 teams so we shall see
                              Lebron isn't Michael Jordan and never will be.
                              Lebron is definitely concerned with the way the Heat have been playing.Other teams got better,the Heat,they pretty have the same problems they had last year and I don't see Lebron being able to duplicate last years playoffs and finals.

Comment

Thats funny cause I said the regular season doesn't mean much except if we get home court,cause the Knicks at home are dangerous. And yes, the Knicks haven't proved anything yet either even though we smoked the Heat without Carmelo last time.Look at it the other way,we have a winning record,a better record than 28 teams so we shall see
                                Lebron isn't Michael Jordan and never will be.
                                Lebron is definitely concerned with the way the Heat have been playing.Other teams got better,the Heat,they pretty have the same problems they had last year and I don't see Lebron being able to duplicate last years playoffs and finals.

Last year the heat won the championship they earned it yes! Do I consider it a bit of a fluke? Yes I do since it wasn't a full season. If at the end of season the Knicks have a better record there is no reason for anyone to say they are not the best team because it would be ludicrous so yes they have to prove it in the playoffs but if they win the most games that means they gelled and need to keep that momentum.

It all boils down to who is going in hot in the playoffs usually that is the key.

Comment

Working...
                                X