2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
    Thats funny cause I said the regular season doesn't mean much except if we get home court,cause the Knicks at home are dangerous. And yes, the Knicks haven't proved anything yet either even though we smoked the Heat without Carmelo last time.Look at it the other way,we have a winning record,a better record than 28 teams so we shall see
    Lebron isn't Michael Jordan and never will be.
    Lebron is definitely concerned with the way the Heat have been playing.Other teams got better,the Heat,they pretty have the same problems they had last year and I don't see Lebron being able to duplicate last years playoffs and finals.
    So what if the Knicks beat the Heat without Melo? The Bulls have beaten the Heat without D Rose and the Heat still went on to kick the Bulls ass come playoff time.

Also what makes you think LeBron's worried? Have you talked to him? Do you have some inside scoop no one else does?

As a Knicks fan, i think you should show a little more humility and save the talking for after you've done something in the playoffs. Saying your team is so much better than the defending champs, isn't a very smart thing to do.... then again, i never took Knicks fans to be the brightest bunch. Seriously, you're jumping the gun a little early...

Also, while i don't think LeBron is as good as Jordan, i do think he will be the next best thing when it's all said and done. Right now he is quite simply, the most dominant player in the game.
    Last edited by Iggy; 12-17-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post

Last year the heat won the championship they earned it yes! Do I consider it a bit of a fluke? Yes I do since it wasn't a full season. If at the end of season the Knicks have a better record there is no reason for anyone to say they are not the best team because it would be ludicrous so yes they have to prove it in the playoffs but if they win the most games that means they gelled and need to keep that momentum.

It all boils down to who is going in hot in the playoffs usually that is the key.
      A FLUKE? THE HEAT WERE IN THE FINALS THE YEAR BEFORE MAN.

The Bulls had the best record in the East the last two seasons....were they the better team.... i think not.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        A FLUKE? THE HEAT WERE IN THE FINALS THE YEAR BEFORE MAN.

The Bulls had the best record in the East the last two seasons....were they the better team.... i think not.
        Rose got hurt man and it was a bit of a fluke who knows what would of happend if it were a full season maybe dwayne or lebron tired out in the playoffs like they have a habit of doing.

You have to put an asterisk next to it plain and simple.

Do I count them out? Absolutely not do they need gelling it seems so but they could easily run right through the playoffs with the talent they have.

I'm simply saying until I see lebron do it for 82 games consistently like MJ did and however many games in the playoffs he hasn't earned a full ring yet.

Comment

Rose got hurt man and it was a bit of a fluke who knows what would of happend if it were a full season maybe dwayne or lebron tired out in the playoffs like they have a habit of doing.

You have to put an asterisk next to it plain and simple.

Do I count them out? Absolutely not do they need gelling it seems so but they could easily run right through the playoffs with the talent they have.

I'm simply saying until I see lebron do it for 82 games consistently like MJ did and however many games in the playoffs he hasn't earned a full ring yet.
          Had Derrick Rose not gotten injured, the Heat would've plowed through them as well.... and NO i do not have to put an asterisk next to it, because EVERY TEAM HAD THE SAME SHOT....plain and simple.

Comment

Had Derrick Rose not gotten injured, the Heat would've plowed through them as well.... and NO i do not have to put an asterisk next to it, because EVERY TEAM HAD THE SAME SHOT....plain and simple.
            See now that's your opinion!!!!! If you go by that notion then the white sox didn't throw the world series in 1919 because everyone had the same shot.

It has to have an asterisk because it wasn't a normal situation or season PERIOD.

Comment

See now that's your opinion!!!!! If you go by that notion then the white sox didn't throw the world series in 1919 because everyone had the same shot.

It has to have an asterisk because it wasn't a normal situation or season PERIOD.
              I don't know a thing about baseball so i wouldn't be able to say anything about the Whit Sox.

It's silly to think you'd have to put an asterisk next to the championship. Everybody had the same type of schedule, so no one had an advantage over anyone else.....EVERYTHING was the same for each team. I mean so it was a shortened season...so fucking what? You just cannot convince me that this season means any less than if it was a full season.

Let's be honest, you don't like the Heat and so you'll use any excuse to slam their championship.

YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE ME ONE SOLID REASON AS TO HOW THE HEAT HAD IT EASIER THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE SHORTENED SEASON.....NOT ONE. YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT, AND DEEP DOWN INSIDE EVEN YOU KNOW IT.

Comment

YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE ME ONE SOLID REASON AS TO HOW THE HEAT HAD IT EASIER THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE SHORTENED SEASON.....NOT ONE. YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT, AND DEEP DOWN INSIDE EVEN YOU KNOW IT.
                I never fucking said they had it easier I said it was a fucking shortened season which IS SIGNIFICANT if football was 8 god damn games in a season you would think oh wow that's significant dropping half the schedule.

Don't you understand it takes months and months for basketball players to get in the groove of things to finally mesh.

To be honest I only hate the Heat because of your bigotry against every other damn team in the league yes I have always hated Lebron but before he arrived I liked D-Wade and their championship with Oneal.

For anyone to think a shortened season didn't affect the season is a complete and total retard.

LEBRON HAS NEVER WON A CHAMPIONSHIP WHEN IT WAS A FULL SEASON IT'S FACT FACT FACT ALL DAY LONG STILL A FACT.

Comment

I never fucking said they had it easier I said it was a fucking shortened season which IS SIGNIFICANT if football was 8 god damn games in a season you would think oh wow that's significant dropping half the schedule.

Don't you understand it takes months and months for basketball players to get in the groove of things to finally mesh.

To be honest I only hate the Heat because of your bigotry against every other damn team in the league yes I have always hated Lebron but before he arrived I liked D-Wade and their championship with Oneal.

For anyone to think a shortened season didn't affect the season is a complete and total retard.

LEBRON HAS NEVER WON A CHAMPIONSHIP WHEN IT WAS A FULL SEASON IT'S FACT FACT FACT ALL DAY LONG STILL A FACT.

Excuses, excuses.

So i guess it's the Heat's fault that the rest of the league, after so many fucking games... couldn't mesh. That's fucking pathetic man....just pathetic.
                  Last edited by Iggy; 12-17-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Did I hear someone overrate LeBron and call him the next big thing after Jordan?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                      Did I hear someone overrate LeBron and call him the next big thing after Jordan?
                      It's fact bro. At the moment, it's Kobe...but give LeBron time.

Comment

:So i guess it's the Heat's fault that the rest of the league, after so many fucking games... couldn't mesh. That's fucking pathetic man....just pathetic.
                        They bought a championship plain and simple. They won you're right but as I said earlier it has an asterisk next to it.

It really is simple by playing less means that teams played less ? Give the grizz 20 more games together who knows what may have happend give the thunder 20 more games who knows what happens WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THAT WAY.

If the Heat won with an 82 game schedule and won in the playoffs they outright deserved it but they didn't.

Comment

It's fact bro. At the moment, it's Kobe...but give LeBron time.
                          I think I will be happy for LeBron anyway since he will be a Laker in 2 years.
                          Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                          They bought a championship plain and simple. They won you're right but as I said earlier it has an asterisk next to it.

It really is simple by playing less means that teams played less ? Give the grizz 20 more games together who knows what may have happend give the thunder 20 more games who knows what happens WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THAT WAY.

If the Heat won with an 82 game schedule and won in the playoffs they outright deserved it but they didn't.

Comment

ROFLMAO You keep saying what if, what could of, and what might of.... BUT the fact remains it didn't. Give the Heat 20 more games together who knows what may have happened. It doesn't matter...

Also the Heat didn't buy a championship cause no one came to Miami for more money, so your point is invalid.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                              I think I will be happy for LeBron anyway since he will be a Laker in 2 years.
                              Not if Dwight Howard isn't there....ZING!

Comment

But how are the Heat the only team that turned it into an advantage? Every team had the same oppourtunity to gel, and get hot heading into the playoffs. Every single team. A shortened season effects every team, and it doesn't all of a sudden make the Heat invincible.

I could see somewhat of a point if a shit team won it all, but it's the Heat. Shortened season, or not, they will be in the mix, and a top 5 favorite every year, until they get old. They're a fucking all-star team. How is them winning a championship that mind blowing? They were in the finals the previous season. They're an extremely high level team, and any success they find is because of that alone. Not some short season variable bullshit.

Before this, it was "Lebron can't win the big one". What's next? The guy is obviously one of the most elite professional Basketball players of all time. Success is going to follow him throughout his career. Like it or not, he's going to be winning a few more championships, before he's done.

Comment

Working...
                                X