No announcement yet.

2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron James is the biggest diva in the NBA alongside Dwight Howard. LeBron needed an entire ESPN bullshit special just to make his "decision".

"I'm taking my talents to South Beach".

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
      LeBron James is the biggest diva in the NBA alongside Dwight Howard. LeBron needed an entire ESPN bullshit special just to make his "decision".

"I'm taking my talents to South Beach".
      Yeah, i figured somebody would bring up the decision, since that's basically the "only" thing they can pin against him. Fucking pathetic.... i'll take Lebron who helps children with his charity work over Kobe "Rapist" Bryant anyday.

Yeah, Lebron's such a bad guy.
      Last edited by Iggy; 12-17-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
        It's basically a five team league now, with any team falling under that level of excellence having virtually no chance whatsover.
        I agree but I think Isiah Thomas who is a very hit and miss guy should of stayed with the Raptors I mean they did draft mccgrady,stoudamire,camby that's the raptors problem they don't draft all that well anymore they should bring back Glen at least because Bryan Colangelo won't get the job done.

Raptors could build a contender if they drafted well and brought a couple of solid free agents in sadly though I don't see it happening.
        Last edited by Freddy_Lives; 12-17-2012, 07:16 PM.
        <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
        R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
          Yeah, i figured somebody would bring up the decision, since that's basically the only thing they can pin against him. Fucking pathetic.... i'll take Lebron who helps children with his charity work over Kobe "Rapist" Bryant anyday.

Yeah, Lebron's such a bad guy.
          It didn't take too long before the "rapist" thing came out again.

LeBron helps children with charity? So does every single NBA player. Your argument is invalid.

Comment

Fucking pathetic.... i'll take Lebron who helps children with his charity work over Kobe "Rapist" Bryant anyday.
            You hit that right! Kobe is a close number second

Just because he helps kids doesn't make him a saint dude and the view of most fans not heat fans are that Lebron is a selfish asshole and they have some validity in that.
            <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
            R.I.P.

Comment

It didn't take too long before the "rapist" thing came out again.

LeBron helps children with charity? So does every single NBA player. Your argument is invalid.
              LeBron more so than any other player in the league... all the revenue made from the descision went to the Boys and Girls club of Cleveland. Really if the Decsion is the only thing you can pin against LeBron, it's pretty sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                You hit that right! Kobe is a close number second

Just because he helps kids doesn't make him a saint dude and the view of most fans not heat fans are that Lebron is a selfish asshole and they have some validity in that.
                Why, because he went to a team to win??? He's not the first to do that, y'know?

I think most fans are pissed because they had their team in the running durring the LeBron sweepstakes, and didn't land him. The most bitter fans are Cleveland, Chicago, New York and Brooklyn, since they had a shot at him and lost.

Comment

LeBron more so than any other player in the league... all the revenue made from the descision went to the Boys and Girls club of Cleveland. Really if the Decsion is the only thing you can pin against LeBron, it's pretty sad.
                  Did you not see my post ? Always on the list of complaining to the refs,flopping,the decision,the dirk situation,the charles situation etc.
                  R.I.P.

Comment

• LeBron is a great player that I wish was on my team no doubt about it. However, he is still the biggest diva in the entire NBA.

Comment

LeBron is a great player that I wish was on my team no doubt about it. However, he is still the biggest diva in the entire NBA.
                      Nope, that's Kobe.

Comment

I agree but I think Isiah Thomas who is a very hit and miss guy should of stayed with the Raptors I mean they did draft mccgrady,stoudamire,camby that's the raptors problem they don't draft all that well anymore they should bring back Glen at least because Bryan Colangelo won't get the job done.
                        Issiah was kind of a cancer. He was never dedicated to the team, except for their inception. He never gave a shit. He just wanted the accolades. Grunwald was the man though. That guy's drafting history is insane. I would've never fired him.

Colangelo is the emperor with no clothes. Big promises, but hasn't delivered jack shit. He should've been gone two seasons ago.

Raptors could build a contender if they drafted well and brought of a couple of solid free agents sadly though I don't see it happening.
                        Free agents......LOL! Ain't nobody of importance, who wants to play for the Raptors. We have to pay a premium for slightly above average players, like Derosen for fuck sakes.

It's going to take a Lebron like draft pick, to get us anywhere.

Comment

Did you not see my post ? Always on the list of complaining to the refs,flopping,the decision,the dirk situation,the charles situation etc.
                          LeBron's not perfect, but people are complaining about rediculous things. I guess i'd be jealous too if he wasn't on my team.

Comment

• Isn't the entire NBA a bunch of divas anyways? Our arguments are invalid.

Comment

Isn't the entire NBA a bunch of divas anyways? Our arguments are invalid.
                              All i'm saying is LeBron hasn't done anything new... his behaviour is in no way groundbreaking. People just focus on him more because he's so dominant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                                It's going to take a Lebron like draft pick, to get us anywhere.
                                Since 06 I disagree! They have either traded or signed some decent players O'Neal signed,they resigned bosh to a 3 year deal in 06,signed Kris Humphries,traded for Marion,Hedo,Evans,Jack

There is promise there they have had some interesting trades and signings they just haven't panned out.

Anyone is willing to play in Toronto they just have to simply pay more or give incentives that make it worthwhile.
                                R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X