Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
    All i'm saying is LeBron hasn't done anything new... his behaviour is in no way groundbreaking. People just focus on him more because he's so dominant.
    I believe it's because he is such a polar figure you either love him or hate him.

    Tim Duncan isn't universally hated like Lebron and Kobe there are players that people HATE but Lebron and Kobe dominate that list because they are the biggest divas and practically have their own gay reality show like the wives have .

    Comment


    • Haha, Knicks lost to the Rockets!

      Comment


      • Fucking Christ... you're still on this shit Freddy?

        Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
        Don't you understand it takes months and months for basketball players to get in the groove of things to finally mesh.
        Every player had the same amount of time to prepare. LeBron only has the edge on other players because he's better.

        For anyone to think a shortened season didn't affect the season is a complete and total retard
        Anyone who thinks it was a fluke due to a shortened season is a retard. Like mentioned before; every team had the same advantage. It's not as if the Heat had started preparing before other teams.

        LEBRON HAS NEVER WON A CHAMPIONSHIP WHEN IT WAS A FULL SEASON IT'S FACT FACT FACT ALL DAY LONG STILL A FACT.
        When people look back, NOBODY (besides you, obviously), is going to say:
        "Hey, remember when LeBron won his first ring?"
        "Yeah, well, he didn't really earn it, because it wasn't a full season. That was just a fluke."

        There's a 2011-2012 banner hanging in that stadium... why? Because they won the championship. The banner doesn't say;
        Miami Heat 2011-2012 NBA Champions Due To A Fluke

        Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
        You keep saying that cutting a season short isn't significant when you ask any damn person they would say hmmm that is significant.
        You're the ONLY person I have ever met that has said it's significant. You can say (all day) that players wear down throughout the season, because that's true... but it goes both ways. It's not as if other teams started the season having played a couple games before the Heat even started their season. Every, single, team, played, the, exact, same, amount, of, games. FACT.

        Like I said earlier does the 1919 world series not deserve an asterisk because they threw the world series ?
        Yes, they do. Because they threw the World Series. Are you trying to say OKC threw the Championship? Because that's what it sounds like.

        IT'S FACT when you look up the 2011-2012 season will it say all 82 games played and everything was like a normal season ? It won't no matter how hard you think it didn't matter you cannot change that FACT.
        82 games, 60 games, 30 games, it does NOT matter. The Commissioner of the NFL is trying to extend the season from 16 games to 18 games. So when you look at the history books and see that TEAM NAME HERE wins the Super Bowl the season they decide to add more games should be accused of winning a fluke season because the season changed and nobody was used to it? No I don't think so, due to the FACT that every team had the same amount of time to adjust to the changes. That's a FACT, FACT, FACT.

        Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
        Never said they didn't earn it for the millionth time all I said was that it was a bit of a fluke the key term there A BIT
        Uh, yes you did. Here's the proof as posted by YOU (with nothing added in):

        Originally posted by Freddy_Lives
        I'm simply saying until I see lebron do it for 82 games consistently like MJ did and however many games in the playoffs he hasn't earned a full ring yet.


        Oh, SNAP!
        B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Shape View Post
          Oh, SNAP!
          Sigh ASTERISK means he didn't earn a full ring PERIOD. Tainted is tainted in my opinion whether you believe it's not tainted that's your own damn opinion.

          Go on the fucking internet and do some research there are PLENTY AND I MEAN PLENTY of people who want to and HAVE put an Asterisk to the season.

          The debate is over.
          Last edited by Freddy_Lives; 12-17-2012, 10:45 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
            Sigh ASTERISK means he didn't earn a full ring PERIOD. Tainted is tainted in my opinion whether you believe it's not tainted that's your own damn opinion.

            Go on the fucking internet and do some research there are PLENTY AND I MEAN PLENTY of people who want to and HAVE put an Asterisk to the season.

            The debate is over.
            He didn't earn a full ring? It's a tainted championship?

            You're a fucking moron you know that? The only people who want to put an asterix on the season are Heat haters. You're fucking pathetic man..... be a man, grow some fucking balls and just accept the fact that LeBron and the Heat earned their rings and are well deserved champions.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
              He didn't earn a full ring? It's a tainted championship?

              You're a fucking moron you know that? The only people who want to put an asterix on the season are Heat haters. You're fucking pathetic man..... be a man, grow some fucking balls and just accept the fact that LeBron and the Heat earned their rings and are well deserved champions.
              The only fucking moron is you because you can't comprehend that people have a fucking issue with it my fucking god IT'S MY OPINION and apparently a lot of other peoples opinion get the fuck over it.


              "Anybody who was around basketball in '99 knows it was entirely an aberration," Jackson said. "Not that (the Spurs) didn't deserve it ... but that's an asterisk." PHIL FUCKING JACKSON Said an Asterisk after 99 EVEN THE NBA WEBSITE QUESTIONED IT AND SAID ASTERISK

              Once again my opinion GET OVER IT.

              http://www.nba.com/2011/news/feature...tle/index.html

              http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...012-nba-season

              http://www.ocregister.com/articles/s...ckson-nba.html

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                The only fucking moron is you because you can't comprehend that people have a fucking issue with it my fucking god IT'S MY OPINION and apparently a lot of other peoples opinion get the fuck over it.


                "Anybody who was around basketball in '99 knows it was entirely an aberration," Jackson said. "Not that (the Spurs) didn't deserve it ... but that's an asterisk." PHIL FUCKING JACKSON Said an Asterisk after 99 EVEN THE NBA WEBSITE QUESTIONED IT AND SAID ASTERISK

                Once again my opinion GET OVER IT.

                http://www.nba.com/2011/news/feature...tle/index.html

                http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...012-nba-season

                http://www.ocregister.com/articles/s...ckson-nba.html
                You're too much fun man.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                  You're too much fun man.
                  still my fucking opinion! You will never get me to admit the Heat won that championship outright.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                    still my fucking opinion! You will never get me to admit the Heat won that championship outright.
                    That's fine bro.....denial is nothing to be ashamed of. Whatever makes you feel better about the Heat being the defending 2011-2012 NBA Champs, i guess.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post


                      Last year the heat won the championship they earned it yes! Do I consider it a bit of a fluke? Yes I do since it wasn't a full season. If at the end of season the Knicks have a better record there is no reason for anyone to say they are not the best team because it would be ludicrous so yes they have to prove it in the playoffs but if they win the most games that means they gelled and need to keep that momentum.

                      It all boils down to who is going in hot in the playoffs usually that is the key.
                      Exactly,just gotta peak at the right time,sometimes thats all it takes

                      Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                      So what if the Knicks beat the Heat without Melo? The Bulls have beaten the Heat without D Rose and the Heat still went on to kick the Bulls ass come playoff time.

                      Also what makes you think LeBron's worried? Have you talked to him? Do you have some inside scoop no one else does?

                      As a Knicks fan, i think you should show a little more humility and save the talking for after you've done something in the playoffs. Saying your team is so much better than the defending champs, isn't a very smart thing to do.... then again, i never took Knicks fans to be the brightest bunch. Seriously, you're jumping the gun a little early...

                      Also, while i don't think LeBron is as good as Jordan, i do think he will be the next best thing when it's all said and done. Right now he is quite simply, the most dominant player in the game.
                      Have you read some of Lebrons quotes about the way the Heat have played certain games?says it all right there
                      I'm not jumping the gun,I feel the knicks are the better team than the Heat this year,I haven't said or guaranteed the Knicks winning the title,though give me some time and I might say that
                      I agree about him being the most dominating player right now,no doubt.He'll go down as one of the greats but will still pale To Jordan.
                      Old man Clemmons hates shit.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
                        Have you read some of Lebrons quotes about the way the Heat have played certain games?says it all right there.
                        The Heat havn't been playing the same on defense, but it's nothing they can't fix. Of course LeBron's gonna show concern.....i'd be worried if he didn't, but really it's not that big a deal, because the Heat right now have the same record they had last year at this time. You're reading way too much into his comments.


                        As to you feeling that the Knicks are a better team than the Heat....It's the same shit Bulls fans were saying two years ago before we creamed em' in the playoffs....i bet you didn't feel that way before the season began, did you? Point is, yeah the Knicks are hot but they're far from being better than the Heat.... for God sakes, they can't even beat the Houston Rockets this season. The Heat are getting better, and you're going to have alot to worry about come playoff time.

                        Originally posted by Mr.Torrance
                        I agree about him being the most dominating player right now,no doubt.He'll go down as one of the greats but will still pale To Jordan.
                        I can agree with this...



                        On another note, the Heat hold their fifth straight opponent to under 100 points....defense is getting better, and that's a welcomed sight!
                        Last edited by Iggy; 12-18-2012, 08:21 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                          The Heat havn't been playing the same on defense, but it's nothing they can't fix. Of course LeBron's gonna show concern.....i'd be worried if he didn't, but really it's not that big a deal, because the Heat right now have the same record they had last year at this time. You're reading way too much into his comments.


                          As to you feeling that the Knicks are a better team than the Heat....It's the same shit Bulls fans were saying two years ago before we creamed em' in the playoffs....i bet you didn't feel that way before the season began, did you? Point is, yeah the Knicks are hot but they're far from being better than the Heat.... for God sakes, they can't even beat the Houston Rockets this season. The Heat are getting better, and you're going to have alot to worry about come playoff time.



                          I can agree with this...



                          On another note, the Heat hold their fifth straight opponent to under 100 points....defense is getting better, and that's a welcomed sight!
                          Lebron shows corcern cause he's genuinely worried,no one else on the Heat is as concerned and that could be a problem ,you can't always get away with turning it on all of a sudden.
                          Actually I felt the knicks would be good before the season,maybe not this good but I felt we' d be a good team.I was thrilled to get Felton back and to pick up Kidd.
                          And Lin has his day last night against the knicks,probably be the high point of his year,he was due for a big game.Still Felton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lin

                          Against who?
                          Old man Clemmons hates shit.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
                            Lebron shows corcern cause he's genuinely worried,no one else on the Heat is as concerned and that could be a problem ,you can't always get away with turning it on all of a sudden.
                            Actually I felt the knicks would be good before the season,maybe not this good but I felt we' d be a good team.I was thrilled to get Felton back and to pick up Kidd.
                            And Lin has his day last night against the knicks,probably be the high point of his year,he was due for a big game.Still Felton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lin

                            Against who?
                            Lebron's not the only one who's shown concern. I follow the team almost every day, and i've heard concern from James, Wade, Bosh and Spoelstra among others. It's not a big deal....the sky isn't falling. They're second in the East for fucks sake....hardly anything to be ashamed about.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                              Sigh ASTERISK means he didn't earn a full ring PERIOD. Tainted is tainted in my opinion whether you believe it's not tainted that's your own damn opinion.


                              Looks like a FULL ring to me. haha That's not an opinion, either. That's a FACT.

                              Go on the fucking internet and do some research there are PLENTY AND I MEAN PLENTY of people who want to and HAVE put an Asterisk to the season.
                              You mean plenty of people who hate either LeBron or Miami? Yeah, that's what I thought...

                              The debate is over.
                              Only due to the fact that you're WRONG.

                              It's pathetic you can't admit it, dude. If it were a complete 82 game season, you'd probably come up with some other excuse; "uhh, OKC threw the championship game like the Black Sox did back in 1919."

                              Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
                              Lebron shows corcern cause he's genuinely worried,no one else on the Heat is as concerned and that could be a problem ,you can't always get away with turning it on all of a sudden.
                              LeBron James isn't worried... easily said... because he's LeBron James. Concerned does NOT mean worried. You can be concerned about a certain aspect of the game or the way your team is playing but stuff like that can easily be fixed. I remember one year where LeBron was worried about the first post season game because his team (Cavs) wasn't playing at the level he wanted them too, and do you know what he did? He dominated that whole game. So yes, when you're LeBron James, you can get away with turning it on all of a sudden.
                              B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shape View Post
                                You mean plenty of people who hate either LeBron or Miami? Yeah, that's what I thought...
                                Only due to the fact that you're WRONG.
                                Plenty of people writers,pundits,PHIL JACKSON you sure like to bring shit up when everyone has moved on to a different subject.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X