No announcement yet.

2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I consider James to be one of the top scorers in the league, too.
    B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
      I consider James to be one of the top scorers in the league, too.
      LeBron to me is just the best overall player. I enjoy his game more than any of the aforementioned guys. Plus his physical conditioning is like no other i've seen....it's just very hard to injure LeBron.

Comment

• It's also very hard to stop him, period. haha

I can see him winning more rings than Jordan.

Comment

I consider James to be one of the top scorers in the league, too.
          How could you not?

Reminds of the Crosby haters in the NHL. Yeah, he's an annoying asshole, but the man puts up numbers that can not, under any circumstance, be argued against.

The man is clearly a phenom, who laughs at those beneath him. I hate Lebron as much as the next guy(for obvious reasons), but his level of excellence can't be denied. He's one out of a billion, in terms of sheer talent.

Comment

I can see him winning more rings than Jordan.
            It's a daunting task, but i think that if anybody can do it, it's LeBron. He's the most gifted athlete since Jordan, and if he's focused and continues to have the right supporting cast, the Heat can go a long way with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
              It's a daunting task, but i think that if anybody can do it, it's LeBron. He's the most gifted athlete since Jordan, and if he's focused and continues to have the right supporting cast, the Heat can go a long way with him.
              LeBron is actually more gifted than Jordan.

Comment

• Can't wait to watch todays games! So many great match ups, should make for a day full of exciting NBA action.

Here's how i think today's games will go down:

Boston Vs. Brooklyn = Nets

New York Vs. L.A. Lakers = Knicks

Oklahoma City Vs. Miami = Heat

Houston Vs. Chicago = Bulls

Denver Vs. L.A. Clippers = Clippers

Comment

Can't wait to watch todays games! So many great match ups, should make for a day full of exciting NBA action.

Boston Vs. Brooklyn = Lakers

New York Vs. L.A. Lakers = Lakers

Oklahoma City Vs. Miami = Lakers

Houston Vs. Chicago = Lakers

Denver Vs. L.A. Clippers = Lakers
                  Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                    Fixed

Lakers better focus on the Knicks. I think it'll be a close game, and i wouldn't be surprised if L.A. pulled out a win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                      How could you not?

Reminds of the Crosby haters in the NHL. Yeah, he's an annoying asshole, but the man puts up numbers that can not, under any circumstance, be argued against.

The man is clearly a phenom, who laughs at those beneath him. I hate Lebron as much as the next guy(for obvious reasons), but his level of excellence can't be denied. He's one out of a billion, in terms of sheer talent.
                      I agree... You're not the only one to hate LJ. I know a lot of people who hate him just because he's good, and then there's those people who hate him because everyone likes him. haha I'm not one to follow the crowd, I'm one to do my own thing. People can call me a follower because I like James, but I would like James irregardles if people like him or not. That's just me, being me.

I was once a Cavs fan because he played for them...since he went to the Heat, that's where my attention went.

Just like Jordan...I was a huge Bulls fan until he came back and started playing for the Wiz.

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                      Can't wait to watch todays games! So many great match ups, should make for a day full of exciting NBA action.

Boston Vs. Brooklyn = Nets

New York Vs. L.A. Lakers = Knicks

Oklahoma City Vs. Miami = Heat

Houston Vs. Chicago = Bulls

Denver Vs. L.A. Clippers = Clippers
                      Boston vs. Brooklyn - Brooklyn
                      New York vs. LA Lakers - LA
                      Oklahoma City vs. Miami - Miami (will be tough)
                      Houston vs. Chicago - Chicago
                      Denver vs. LA Clippers - LA

We only differ on the NY/LA game.

Oh, Sarsoor...you're just like me with my Bengals. You always hope for the best but get the worst. Of late, anyways.

Comment

• RATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!!!!

Comment

I agree... You're not the only one to hate LJ. I know a lot of people who hate him just because he's good, and then there's those people who hate him because everyone likes him. haha I'm not one to follow the crowd, I'm one to do my own thing. People can call me a follower because I like James, but I would like James irregardles if people like him or not. That's just me, being me.
                          I can't say that I really hate him or any logical reason. Much like any other bandwagon, I hate him for his psuedo fans, who cling to the Miami Heat, becuase he makes them the easiest team to root for. As soon as he leaves, or gets old, half of Miami's fanbase will die, or more accurately, move on to the next big thing, that will guarantee their satisfaction.

I was once a Cavs fan because he played for them...since he went to the Heat, that's where my attention went.
                          Well, then you're part of the problem.

Pick a team, and stick with them already. Don't be that guy, who only cheers for a team, because they're as close to a sure thing as possible.

You're a phony. A big fat phony.
                          Last edited by Heretic; 12-25-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Great win by the Heat tonight. With this win and the New York loss, the Heat gain a commanding lead in the East.

Gotta laugh at the sorry ass OKC fans on Facebook, crying about how the refs "gave" the Heat the victory. Any moron with two eyes could plainly see that the Heat earned that victory from the opening tip.

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                            RATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!!!!
                            Haha, congrats!

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                            Well, then you're part of the problem.

Pick a team, and stick with them already. Don't be that guy, who only cheers for a team, because they're as close to a sure thing as possible.

You're a phony. A big fat phony.
                            I don't think that's the case at all. He's just a big fan of LeBron James, more than anything else.

Comment

Great win by the Heat tonight. With this win and the New York loss, the Heat gain a commanding lead in the East.

Gotta laugh at the sorry ass OKC fans on Facebook, crying about how the refs "gave" the Heat the victory. Any moron with two eyes could plainly see that the Heat earned that victory from the opening tip.

Haha, congrats!

I don't think that's the case at all. He's just a big fan of LeBron James, more than anything else.
                              You're 1-3 in your predictions right now. Let's see if the Clippers can improve your record.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                                You're 1-3 in your predictions right now. Let's see if the Clippers can improve your record.
                                Yeah, i'm surprised. Brooklyn really underperformed, and the Bulls...wow... the Bulls...

Thought you'd get a kick out of this Sarsoor...

Last edited by Iggy; 12-25-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X