• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjuxHYzlenE[/YOUTUBE]
    JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
      I don't think the Heat will miss Dwyane for the game he's gonna miss. They're playing the Detroit Pistons, and LeBron alone can beat the Pistons with a blindfold on and both hands tied behind his back.
      They won't be as affective, but it won't hurt 'em that much.

Also, since the Nets fired Avery Johnson as their coach, it seems that their top prospect for the job is of all people...dun,dun,dun!!! PHIL JACKSON!
      Honestly, I think Jackson would be a perfect fit for Brooklyn. He seemed to enjoy his years in NY and NJ, so I personally can't see him denying the oppertunity.

Which then FUCKS LA.

I can't seem to view anybody's YouTube videos or pictures.
      B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
        I can't seem to view anybody's YouTube videos or pictures.
        I'm only having trouble viewing Mr Torrance's last photo. All i see is a white block.

Comment

I don't think the Heat will miss Dwyane for the game he's gonna miss. They're playing the Detroit Pistons, and LeBron alone can beat the Pistons with a blindfold on and both hands tied behind his back.
          [YOUTUBE]bOQLaCXsSEI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
            [YOUTUBE]bOQLaCXsSEI[/YOUTUBE]
            Well played Sarsoor....

SERIOUSLY MAN. WHAT.....THE FUCK.....WAS THAT MIAMI???
            Last edited by Iggy; 12-28-2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

SERIOUSLY MAN. WHAT.....THE FUCK.....WAS THAT MIAMI???
              Didn't get to watch the game but I see they lost 109-99? What happened Igg?

Underestimation, I'm guessing?

Comment

Didn't get to watch the game but I see they lost 109-99? What happened Igg?

Underestimation, I'm guessing?
                The Heat jumped out to a huge lead in the first quarter and then quit. They gave up 41....FORTY ONE freakin points in the second quarter overall.

The Heat basically dug themselves into a hole they couldn't pull themselves out of. I guess they didn't think Detroit could lay the beat down on them like they did, but boy were they wrong.

LeBron was the only Heat player that looked like he wanted to play, as he was sinking everything in sight easily.

Comment

LeBron was the only Heat player that looked like he wanted to play, as he was sinking everything in sight easily.
                  Something that doesn't surprise me... at all. haha He always come ready to play. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke the record for most 30(plus) points in a game record.

Comment

Something that doesn't surprise me... at all. haha He always come ready to play. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke the record for most 30(plus) points in a game record.
                    If there's a silver lining it's that the Heat get right back at it tommorow night against the Bucks, plus it looks like the Knicks are on their way to another loss.

Comment

If there's a silver lining it's that the Heat get right back at it tommorow night against the Bucks, plus it looks like the Knicks are on their way to another loss.
                      Even though it was Detroit, there's no doubt they'll bounce back.

Almost spoke too soon there, Igg. haha NY almost pulled it off.

Comment

Even though it was Detroit, there's no doubt they'll bounce back.

Almost spoke too soon there, Igg. haha NY almost pulled it off.

Haha, i seriously got to watch what i say....i'm jinxing stuff!

Comment

Haha, i seriously got to watch what i say....i'm jinxing stuff!
                          haha As soon as you said that I went and looked up the score and NY was down by 5... the page refreshed and it was showing NY up by a point. I got a little nervous there for ya.

Comment

• Jesus Christ...what's wrong with Miami? They're playing like complete shit!

Comment

Jesus Christ...what's wrong with Miami? They're playing like complete shit!
                              Wow, seriously? 104-85? Looks like Wade's injury is hurting us just a bit. haha

But don't worry, my friend. It's always calm before the wake of a storm.

Comment

• The Heat lose back to back games to the Pistons and Bucks.

[YOUTUBE]OlNXKOChi8w[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                                X