2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
    The Heat lose back to back games to the Pistons and Bucks.

[YOUTUBE]OlNXKOChi8w[/YOUTUBE]
    Go ahead man, laugh it up now while you can.

Comment

The Heat lose back to back games to the Pistons and Bucks.
      I'll take back-to-back losses over a 15-15 record any day of the week.
      B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
        I'll take back-to-back losses over a 15-15 record any day of the week.
        Truth! Last i checked, Heat were still in first place in the East.

Bottom line.....Heat can afford to lose....Lakers can't.
        Last edited by Iggy; 12-30-2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
          Bottom line.....Heat can afford to lose....Lakers can't.
          Truer words have never been spoken on the subject.

Comment

• Using the Lakers as scape goat to your Heat's shitty performance is pathetic. Look at your bench. It has run out of steam. Ray Allen is not what he used to be at the start of the season. I don't see a repeat in your future.

Comment

I don't see a repeat in your future.
              I'm saving this post so I can slap you in the face with it when they win another title.

Comment

Using the Lakers as scape goat to your Heat's shitty performance is pathetic. Look at your bench. It has run out of steam. Ray Allen is not what he used to be at the start of the season. I don't see a repeat in your future.
                I'm not about to panic at this point Sarsoor. The Heat have had shitty performances the last 2 seasons as well and things worked out just fine.

THE LAKERS ON THE OTHER HAND.... they have a superstar roster and are underperforming in a major way. If they don't make it to the Western Conference Finals at least (and they wont), they'll become the biggest joke in rescent NBA history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape View Post
                  I'm saving this post so I can slap you in the face with it when they win another title.
                  Sarsoor prefers to be slapped in the face with big meaty cocks, or didn't you know?

Comment

Sarsoor prefers to be slapped in the face with big meaty cocks, or didn't you know?
                    No, I was unaware of this. lol

Comment

• Heat win, but it shouldn't have been as close as it was. The Magic were missing three of their top guys. Miami better straighten things out fast, cause it doesn't get any easier.....we've got Dallas and Chicago next.
                      Last edited by Iggy; 12-31-2012, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Heat win, but it shouldn't have been as close as it was. The Magic were missing their three of their top guys. Miami better straighten things out fast, cause it doesn't get any easier.....we've got Dallas and Chicago next.
                        Meh.

You've got about as much to worry about with the Heat, as I have optimism for the Raptors. The league will balance itself out. When all is said and done, the Heat will still end up great, and the Raptors will still suck a bag of dicks, despite their current streaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                          Meh.

You've got about as much to worry about with the Heat, as I have optimism for the Raptors. The league will balance itself out. When all is said and done, the Heat will still end up great, and the Raptors will still suck a bag of dicks, despite their current streaks.
                          Hey man, i gotta produce "some" drama for my team this season.... otherwise things would get kinda bland. I know in the end the Heat will be okay.

I hope Ramon Sessions feels better tonight.....D-Wade got whacked in the face pretty hard, drawing blood.

Comment

Hey man, i gotta produce "some" drama for my team this season.... otherwise things would get kinda bland. I know in the end the Heat will be okay.

I hope Ramon Sessions feels better tonight.....D-Wade got whacked in the face pretty hard, drawing blood.
                            Guy fucking deserves it for all the stunts he has been pulling his entire career.

Comment

Guy fucking deserves it for all the stunts he has been pulling his entire career.
                              Funny....I can think of someone who's much worse on the Lakers roster....namely Ron Artest....World-Peace my ass.

Comment

• D-Wade is the cheapest/sneakiest player in the league believe it or not
                                Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X