Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    [YOUTUBE]Vfqc2o1QzTM[/YOUTUBE]

    I lost it when I caught this. Classic KG, you know he's just like, Fukouttaherenigga.

    inhale
    ...

    .
    exhale

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Ultimate High View Post
      [YOUTUBE]Vfqc2o1QzTM[/YOUTUBE]

      I lost it when I caught this. Classic KG, you know he's just like, Fukouttaherenigga.
      Haha yeah. KG wanted nothing to do with Ray, but i guess in the end Ray had the last laugh. He burried alot of great shots in this game.

      Comment


      • #33
        It was a close game from time to time but Heat had the game in their hands for the whole night but I would like to see Lebron out every game!!!

        The Mavericks are out playing the lakers even though Dirk and Kaman are out so as I said earlier Brown must go!

        Comment


        • #34
          HAHAHAHAHA The Lakers lost to the Mavericks! Just as i thought they would..... actually i figured that with Dirk Nowitski out that the Lakers could take advantage and sneak out a win.....GUESS NOT!


          THE LAKERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE LOL! THE FAKERS!!!



          These L.A. bastards aren't good enough to even be on the same floor with the Heat. I hope the Lakers stumble through the rest of their season. I hope they tank. With every bumbling move they make, i will be laughing along the way!!!

          Comment


          • #35
            They will conintue to suck until they get Lebron in 2014
            Cinema Junkyard

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
              They will conintue to suck until they get Lebron in 2014
              Nope. LeBron is here to stay, sorry. I just don't think Pat Riley would allow LeBron to get away. Once D-Wade retires, i'm sure Pat will still try to surround him with the talent nescessary to win Championships. FUCK THE LAKERS!!!

              Though to be honest, if he did leave i wouldn't be that angry. I'd be grateful for everything he brought to Miami. I'm not like the sorry ass Cleveland fans who turned on him, once he left.

              If he descided to go to L.A. in two years, well then i'd have two teams to root for. Both the Heat and the Lakers. If anything new happened when LeBron joined the Heat it was that i became a HUGE fan of LeBron as a player and as a person. I'd love to follow any team he'd end up on.
              Last edited by Iggy; 10-31-2012, 08:11 AM.

              Comment


              • #37



                Last edited by Iggy; 10-31-2012, 08:43 AM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Oh god we need to get rid of Brown sooner rather than later. This princeton offense crap is going to kill us. Plus he is supposed to be a defensive specialist, I didn't see any defense at all last night. Oh and 19 missed free throws?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                    Oh god we need to get rid of Brown sooner rather than later. This princeton offense crap is going to kill us. Plus he is supposed to be a defensive specialist, I didn't see any defense at all last night. Oh and 19 missed free throws?
                    Don't feel so bad, it also took the Heat some time to get their shit together when they first formed. I'm sure the Lakers will get better with time. One thing that definitely needs to happen is the firing of Mike Brown as head coach, that fucker just can't cut it and i honestly think that he can't bring the best out of these players.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                      Don't feel so bad, it also took the Heat some time to get their shit together when they first formed. I'm sure the Lakers will get better with time. One thing that definitely needs to happen is the firing of Mike Brown as head coach, that fucker just can't cut it and i honestly think that he can't bring the best out of these players.
                      Seriously our best 2 players last night were Pau even though he was being bullied on the defensive end and Kobe. There really not much to say about Kobe, the guy who has been playing for 16 seasons, has a foot injury and who hasn't practiced for a whole week and he was able to score at will. What happens, we don't give him the ball at all. Fucking Metta needs to fucking die or something. I honestly think he is one of the worst if not the worst offensive player in the league.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                        Seriously our best 2 players last night were Pau even though he was being bullied on the defensive end and Kobe. There really not much to say about Kobe, the guy who has been playing for 16 seasons, has a foot injury and who hasn't practiced for a whole week and he was able to score at will. What happens, we don't give him the ball at all. Fucking Metta needs to fucking die or something. I honestly think he is one of the worst if not the worst offensive player in the league.
                        I think the Lakers need someone with a better offensive scheme than Mike Brown. Like i said before, i don't expect this guy to hold onto his job for very long. If the Lakers struggle early, fans will be asking for his head on a stick.

                        The Lakers will be fine though, i really won't judge them much till at least mid-season.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Highlights from the Heat/Celtics season opener. Awesome game!...

                          [YOUTUBE]p8jTM8sx2sU[/YOUTUBE]

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Thoughts of KG avoiding and not shaking Ray Allen's hand.
                            Cinema Junkyard

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              AWESOME
                              Old man Clemmons hates shit.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                                HAHAHAHAHA The Lakers lost to the Mavericks! Just as i thought they would..... actually i figured that with Dirk Nowitski out that the Lakers could take advantage and sneak out a win.....GUESS NOT!


                                THE LAKERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE LOL! THE FAKERS!!!



                                These L.A. bastards aren't good enough to even be on the same floor with the Heat. I hope the Lakers stumble through the rest of their season. I hope they tank. With every bumbling move they make, i will be laughing along the way!!!
                                lol...its one game
                                Old man Clemmons hates shit.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X