Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Heretic View Post
    Raptors held their own pretty good, up until the end against Miami. Same old problem for the Raptors though. They can't capitalize, when they put a stop to the other team's runs. I can't even count how many clean looks the Raptors fucked up yesterday. Clang, clang, clankity fuckin' clang.

    Rudy Gay seems to be fitting in fine, but the Raps have to quit beating themselves, if they ever want to be taken seriously. There was no reason they should've lost by 15 yesterday. Just typical late game bullshit from the Raptors yet again.
    Don't feel bad. The Heat when they want to, can blow out any team they wish. You're lucky it wasn'y more than that.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
      Don't feel bad. The Heat when they want to, can blow out any team they wish. You're lucky it wasn'y more than that.
      lawl.

      Rudy Gay is da Gawd.

      [YOUTUBE]WK7lIjFsGvg[/YOUTUBE]

      [YOUTUBE]N8yTXOi9LHk[/YOUTUBE]

      Seriously, though, he's a Joe Johnson clone, tall, talented scorer that can do it all but can't carry a team night-in and night-out.

      inhale
      ...

      .
      exhale

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        Don't feel bad. The Heat when they want to, can blow out any team they wish. You're lucky it wasn'y more than that.
        Yeah, but it's not like they shut the Raptors down, or anything. That's what really pisses me off. The Raptors continuously beating themselves game in and game out. It's pretty much why I stopped watching the games years ago. They don't just get their asses kicked, which I would be fine with, they always lose in the most frustrating way imaginable.

        If the Raptors are up by 30+ at half time, I can almost guarantee it will still be a nail biter at the end. They have no finish in them whatsover, and haven't since the glory days with pre-big contract Vince.


        Comment


        • Originally posted by Heretic View Post
          Yeah, but it's not like they shut the Raptors down, or anything. That's what really pisses me off. The Raptors continuously beating themselves game in and game out. It's pretty much why I stopped watching the games years ago. They don't just get their asses kicked, which I would be fine with, they always lose in the most frustrating way imaginable.

          If the Raptors are up by 30+ at half time, I can almost guarantee it will still be a nail biter at the end. They have no finish in them whatsover, and haven't since the glory days with pre-big contract Vince.
          At least they are trying to make some moves the sports in Toronto are slightly changing the atmosphere with the trades in the MLB and now NBA.

          They are spending some MONEY!!!!! Blue Jays/Raptors fans should have some enthusiasm where as I am a Royals fan and have enthusiasm with the mediocre trades other than James Shields!

          It may just look a bit brighter ahead.

          Comment


          • Comment




            • Comment


              • Raptors about to blow another game. 10 point lead going into the third, and it took Boston a whole 2:36 to tie it back up. Out of the 31 losses the Raptors have this year, they've lead in the fourth in 11 of those games.

                And people wonder why I say this team has no finish in them at all. Make it 12, you bunch of fucking losers.

                Gay just made a strong drive to the hoop, gets hammered, and he can't believe their was no call. Welcome to Toronto, Rudy!
                Last edited by Heretic; 02-06-2013, 07:24 PM.


                Comment


                • Heat Vs. Lakers today....Sarsoor, i hope you're ready for a beatdown.

                  Comment


                  • The Lakers beat the Heat!!!

                    James and Wade were shut down by Metta and Kobe. Man finally things are starting to look up.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                      The Lakers beat the Heat!!!

                      James and Wade were shut down by Metta and Kobe. Man finally things are starting to look up.
                      Huh...wait, what? Maybe in another dimension they did.


                      In all honesty, i don't know why they didn't just keep feeding the ball to Dwight down low near the basket, as it seemed like the Heat had trouble defending that.

                      In the end though it was just too much LBJ and D-Wade for the Lakers to handle.
                      Last edited by Iggy; 02-11-2013, 05:56 PM.

                      Comment


                      • LeBron James becomes the first player in NBA history to score 30 points or better in six straight games. Congrats LBJ!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                          LeBron James becomes the first player in NBA history to score 30 points or better in six straight games. Congrats LBJ!
                          No
                          first player to score 30 points or better AND shoot at least 60% in six straight games
                          Old man Clemmons hates shit.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
                            No
                            first player to score 30 points or better AND shoot at least 60% in six straight games
                            Sorry about that, i knew i was forgeting something.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                              LeBron James becomes the first player in NBA history to score 30 points or better in six straight games. Congrats LBJ!
                              Kobe scored 11 straight 40 point games.

                              Edit: I see someone fixed you.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                                Kobe scored 11 straight 40 point games.
                                Kobe's got a bunch of troubles to look after right now. Tell me Mr. Lakers stat man, when was the last time the Lakers failed to make the playoffs?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X