X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mamba on the Treadmill already?

This is what champions are made of.

Comment

• Kobe doesn't need a crown to be the King.

Comment

• Chris Anderson suspended for game 6. Justice has been served.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
          Chris Anderson suspended for game 6. Justice has been served.
          Can't say I didn't see that one coming. After watching Mohammed get ejected for pushing Lebron in the Heat's series against the Bulls, this action against the Birdman was a no brainer.

Don't think it'll make that much of a difference in the games final outcome tomorrow. Indiana should have prayed that Lebron would somehow have been the recipient of this penalty instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by VampressTristine View Post
            Kobe doesn't need a crown to be the King.
            Kobe isn't the king. That would be Jordan.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
              Congrats on making it to the Finals bro!
              Been a long ass time but it's nice to be back there. It'll be a good finals no matter who we play.
              “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginobili View Post
                Been a long ass time but it's nice to be back there. It'll be a good finals no matter who we play.
                That Roy Hibbert is going to cause some problems for you guys. I like to fuck around with Iggy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginobili View Post
                  Yup. Whether it's Miami or Indiana, the Spurs will have it rough.

Really looking forward to tonight's game. I have a feeling Lebron will be in Superman mode throughout. Hopefully he'll get some decent help, to even things out a bit.

Miami needs to come into this game with a killer mentality and be totally focused on soundly defeating the Pacers, so that we can move on to the Finals. LET'S GO HEAT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                    Damn had plans and missed majority of the game

is there any reason to watch the next game? Nope, didn't think so.
                    You're right. There was absolutely no reason to watch this game. We all knew the Pacers were going to win. BEAT THE HEAT!!!!

Comment

• Damn, that was a great performance by the L.A. Lakers... they're on the verge of playing in the NBA Finals

......oh wait.

Comment

Damn, that was a great performance by the L.A. Lakers... they're on the verge of playing in the NBA Finals

......oh wait.
                        Why are you so butt hurt? The Lakers had their time and went to the finals 3 years in a row and won 2 championships. We can't be good all the time. Someone is feeling a little insecure about their Heat.

Comment

• Miami, the time to start panicking is now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                            Why are you so butt hurt? The Lakers had their time and went to the finals 3 years in a row and won 2 championships. We can't be good all the time. Someone is feeling a little insecure about their Heat.
                            I'm just a little annoyed at you that's all. All you've done this series is slam the Heat and I guess it's just gotten under my skin a bit. Didn't mean to be such a dick dude, sorry. I'm a little sore right now as can be expected but i'll get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by VampressTristine View Post
                              Miami, the time to start panicking is now.
                              Panicking would not be an ideal thing to do in this situation, it's best that they keep their composure and regroup for game 7.

Comment

I'm just a little annoyed at you that's all. All you've done this series is slam the Heat and I guess it's just gotten under my skin a bit. Didn't mean to be such a dick dude, sorry. I'm a little sore right now as can be expected but i'll get over it.

All shits and giggles man.

Comment

Working...
                                X