No announcement yet.

2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade and Bosh....good lord Wade and Bosh. I'm speechless...

The Heat will not win game 7, if they have a repeat performance of tonight.

Comment

• The league will ensure that the refs give the Heat favorable calls in G7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heathen View Post
        The league will ensure that the refs give the Heat favorable calls in G7.
        Ah, the conspiracy theory.
        Last edited by Iggy; 06-01-2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
          Ah, the conspiracy theory.
          Ol' King Flopsy Flop will be on the freethrow line all night. If he shoots 80% from there, the Heat will make the Finals.

Comment

Ol' King Flopsy Flop will be on the freethrow line all night. If he shoots 80% from there, the Heat will make the Finals.
            Ol' King Flopsy Flop is the best player in the league and it has your pussy in a flare.

Comment

• Which team would garner a better tv rating? The NBA is a business after all. If it's close, I think we all know which way the calls will go. History doesn't lie.

Comment

Which team would garner a better tv rating? The NBA is a business after all. If it's close, I think we all know which way the calls will go. History doesn't lie.
                Then why watch? If you don't like what's going on, then don't tune in.

Comment

Then why watch? If you don't like what's going on, then don't tune in.
                  Who could resist the prospect of King Flopsy Flop falling on his face?

Comment

Who could resist the prospect of King Flopsy Flop falling on his face?
                    Wow, seems like a lot of hate to have for somebody you don't know personally.
                    Last edited by Iggy; 06-01-2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Wow, seems like a lot of hate to have for somebody you don't know personally.
                      His personal philosophy is reflected in his flopping.

Comment

His personal philosophy is reflected in his flopping.
                        You do realize how many players in this league flop, right? Seems like you're just singling him out cause he's the best player on the planet.
                        Last edited by Iggy; 06-01-2013, 11:12 PM.

Comment

You do realize how many players in this league flop, right? Seems like you're just singling him out cause he's the best player on the planet.
                          Do you respect politicians who flipflop?

I admire Flopsy's skillset, but no one should condone flopping, esp. not from someone with his immense frame. He looks so silly. When Kobe does it, he looks graceful.

Comment

Do you respect politicians who flipflop?

I admire Flopsy's skillset, but no one should condone flopping, esp. not from someone with his immense frame. He looks so silly. When Kobe does it, he looks graceful.
                            I really don't care.....

Everyone flops man, get over it. You're just pissed cause he knows how to get away with it.

Comment

• Flopsy scored 29 points, and no one cares. He scored 30 the other night, and people thoughr it was the second coming. Lol

Comment

Flopsy scored 29 points, and no one cares. He scored 30 the other night, and people thoughr it was the second coming. Lol
                                What I meant was that I don't care whether he flops or not. It doesn't make him any less of a player, and he's already the best in the world. You make it seem like he's the only player that's ever flopped, and you know damn well that isn't the case. Shit, I bet even Jordan flopped a time or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X