No announcement yet.

2012/2013 NBA SEASON!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leborn will go down as the best factotum the game has ever seen, but he's not the score-for-the-sake-of-point-stats machine that the vast majority of critics both inside and outside the game demand to see year in and year out. Yes, he scores a ton, but how many scoring titles does he have relative to the greats? He'll need more than a top 100 all-time scoring total to sniff the top five.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate High View Post
      I legit chuckled at you trying to play psychologist.

I enjoy laying my posts out in a certain way, centered images, strong visual references and I'm entitled. I don't pay you anymore mind or attention to detail than anyone else on here and that's the truth.

And let's be honest here, even if I did, you and I quote "wished you could rip my fucking head off" over an argument. You got so emotional you pm'd other people specifically about me when they had absolutely nothing to do with it. You mentioned my name in the draft thread over five times without so much as instigation nor response. Different galaxy.
      You need to get over yourself dude. The only reason I even mention you is cause you're constantly all over my shit. You couldn't ignore me even if you tried. It would fucking kill you to just tune me out and forget about me....i'm flattered that you can't get me out of your head man, honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        You need to get over yourself dude. The only reason I even mention you is cause you're constantly all over my shit. You couldn't ignore me even if you tried. It would fucking kill you to just tune me out and forget about me....i'm flattered that you can't get me out of your head man, honest.
        You literally just repeated everything I said, the only difference is I actually provided (multiple) examples.
        List one time I took it as far as you. Just one. Not holding my breath here.

Also, you're on a PUBLIC forum, when you post here, you open yourself up to criticism, do you see anyone else whining to other posters or personally attacking me when I question something they say/their opinion?
        The answer is no. You have real trouble dealing with dissenting opinion, and honestly, it's not my problem.
        Last edited by Ultimate High; 06-21-2013, 04:33 PM.

inhale

exhale

Comment

List one time I took it as far as you. Just one. Not holding my breath here.
          ALL GENRE DRAFT....you want more?

Comment

do you see anyone else whining to other posters
            Yeah actually I do. You've done it numerous times. Sheathen's done it as well...just ask Outpost.

Comment

ALL GENRE DRAFT....you want more?
              After you called me out five or six times? Bad news, but that's normal fella, when someone is walking around talking shit about you I don't think it's unnatural to (eventually) confront them. And even when I did, I kept it civil.

you want more?
              Absolutely. Me calling you out (in response to your babbling) for your obsession with me in the All-Genre draft is hardly equivalent to the examples I listed.

You've done it numerous times.
              Except I haven't. Go ahead and provide proof, because I still have the pms people sent me about you; I'll wait.
              Last edited by Ultimate High; 06-21-2013, 04:39 PM.

inhale

exhale

Comment

• Why don't you provide proof first that I've gone to other members and mods about you, how about that?

Comment

After you called me out five or six times? Bad news, but that's normal fella, when someone is walking around talking shit about you I don't think it's unnatural to (eventually) confront them. And even when I did, I kept it civil
                  Ha, no I didn't. As for you keeping it civil, you always acted like a douche about it.

Comment

Why don't you provide proof first that I've gone to other members and mods about you, how about that?
                    I just pm'd them and they asked that I don't post specific messages as they don't want to get involved and I won't violate that trust that said, this was one of the responses:

"He has whined about you so much I don't know where to begin but he as always played victim like he has never done a thing wrong but he has every time. The mods do nothing to you because you haven't really done anything. But I hope you don't post my messages to you. Oh and he takes everything personally. You don't like busy picks or his Fuck buddy lebron he is all over you."

Ha, no I didn't. As for you keeping it civil, you always acted like a douche about it.
                    You kept complaining about my picks, about five or six mentions before I responded. And by 'kept it civil' I mean I didn't take it to the level you typically do.

This is going no where, even without the pms I provided the examples of you taking it too far and you've provided next to nothing. It is what it is.
                    Last edited by Ultimate High; 06-21-2013, 04:58 PM.

inhale

exhale

Comment

I just pm'd them and neither wanted me to post the specific messages as they don't want to get involved and I won't violate that trust that said, this was one of the responses:

"He has whined about you so much I don't know where to begin but he as always played victim like he has never done a thing wrong but he has every time. The mods do nothing to you because you haven't really done anything. But I hope you don't post my messages to you. Oh and he takes everything personally. You don't like busy picks or his Fuck buddy lebron he is all over you."
                      Wow man, you are really a sad little man. How long did it take you to make all that up?

You want to tell me who that was?....Oh wait that's right...YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST.

You kept complaining about my picks, about five or six mentions before I responded. And by 'kept it civil' I mean I didn't take it to the level you typically do.
                      Haha, you were looking in the past draft threads to get ideas for picks, so when Klown called you out on it I started laughing.....you took all that personally like the little bitch you are and started attacking me, accusing me of the same thing because you couldn't take it that a mod called you out and that I saw it. To say that you were civil would be stretching the truth.

Comment

Wow man, you are really a sad little man. How long did it take you to make all that up?
                        I'm not crazy, like you, I wouldn't lie about something like that and put myself in a situation where I could be proved as liar and I trust that those who have read my posts over the years would agree.

Haha, you were looking in the past draft threads to get ideas for picks, so when Klown called you out on it I started laughing.....you took all that personally like the little bitch you are and started attacking me, accusing me of the same thing because you couldn't take it that a mod called you out and that I saw it. To say that you were civil would be stretching the truth.
                        I'm glad you called my attention to it because I totally forgot about that. Yes, I called you out because you DID IT(and admitted it) and then laughed at me for doing it because of the personal vendetta that I've been discussing throughout this exchange.

I mean, is that not normal to call someone(you) out for criticizing someone(me) for doing something that they're(you) admittedly guilty of as well?

Here's the post in question BTW: http://bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/...76#post2671376

Also how is "Hypocrites gon' hyp'" not considered civil?
                        Last edited by Ultimate High; 06-21-2013, 05:23 PM.

inhale

exhale

Comment

I'm not crazy, like you, I wouldn't lie about something like that and I trust that those who have read my posts over the years would agree.
                          If you don't name them, none of that means shit. As far as i'm concerned, you're a god damned liar.

Comment

• Go ahead and believe that then(you don't), my track record speaks for itself.
                            There might be a way of revealing the truth without exposing them directly so you best believe I'll keep the message but until then I'm not going to be baited into budging; it's tied in with integrity although I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that.

I don't even know why you're pushing so hard, like everyone and their momma hasn't seen you breakdown on here, multiple times.
                            Last edited by Ultimate High; 06-21-2013, 05:35 PM.

inhale

exhale

Comment

Go ahead and believe that then(you don't), my track record speaks for itself.
                              There might be a way of revealing the truth without exposing them directly but until then I'm not going to be baited into budging; it's tied in with integrity although I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that.
                              You have integrity? Congratulations, you want an award?
                              Last edited by Iggy; 06-21-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Iggy, why are you upset? Your team just won, for crying out loud. You should be locked away in your room, watching Allen's big shot on repeat, shirtless with a stick of cold butter in hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X