Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
    ohhhh
    I personally don't think there should be an asterisk...but even if I did, that quote is in referrance to the last championship they won that without a doubt, needs no asterisk.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
      Enjoy the dismantling of most of your team bro!
      enjoy the dismantling of your precious Heat after this upcoming season
      Then all the bandwagon Heat fans can jump off and go back to their shacks in Miami
      Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

enjoy the dismantling of your precious Heat after this upcoming season
        Then all the bandwagon Heat fans can jump off and go back to their shacks in Miami
        Whether they get dismantled or not, doesn't matter that much to me. I was a fan long before Lebron joined up, and i'll be a fan long after...so I don't really see myself not watching anymore Heat games just because he'd decide to leave. I'll continue to support this team till the very end, just like I have since early 90's.

If this team is done after this upcoming season (which I don't think they will be), then i'll always have fond memories of this era....an era in which the Heat were quite simply, the best in the league. I will always be grateful to Lebron for the level of competitiveness he brought to this team.

Comment

Whether they get dismantled or not, doesn't matter that much to me. I was a fan long before Lebron joined up, and i'll be a fan long after...so I don't really see myself not watching anymore Heat games just because he'd decide to leave. I'll continue to support this team till the very end, just like I have since early 90's.

If this team is done after this upcoming season (which I don't think they will be), then i'll always have fond memories of this era....an era in which the Heat were quite simply, the best in the league. I will always be grateful to Lebron for the level of competitiveness he brought to this team.
          Oh they are definitely done after this season,Wade might stay but he's not the player he was anymore, and I see Lebron leaving and Bosh leaving or being moved
          They could barely fill an arena for the championship (plus all those retards leaving Game 6 before it was over probably was the most embarassing thing I saw)just wait to see what it'll look like when they are towards the bottom of the standings

Comment

Oh they are definitely done after this season,Wade might stay but he's not the player he was anymore, and I see Lebron leaving and Bosh leaving or being moved
            They could barely fill an arena for the championship (plus all those retards leaving Game 6 before it was over probably was the most embarassing thing I saw)just wait to see what it'll look like when they are towards the bottom of the standings
            Haha, they could barely fill an arena for the championship??? Are you kidding me man.... that arena was sold out. If anything was left, it was probably standing room only way up in the nosebleeds.

I understand how you and other Heat haters feel... of course you want Lebron to leave.... it's probably torture to have to watch him win championships in a city you're probably not too fond of.

Problem for you guys is, if the Heat end up winning another title in 2013-14....he's probably going to give Miami another shot, and sign an extension. Granted, Pat Riley will have to sign some different players....but he's Pat Riley...i'm sure he's given it much thought already.

Comment

(plus all those retards leaving Game 6 before it was over probably was the most embarassing thing I saw)
              You're saying if that situation had happened in a different city, that the fans of said city would've reacted differently?

Comment

You're saying if that situation had happened in a different city, that the fans of said city would've reacted differently?
                I've personally never seen anything like that in a championship,there was plenty of time left especially for a team with Lebron and Wade.

Comment

I've personally never seen anything like that in a championship,there was plenty of time left especially for a team with Lebron and Wade.
                  Dude, even the NBA crew on the floor thought it was over. They literally had the Larry O'Brien trophy on the floor ready to hand over to the Spurs.

Comment

Haha, they could barely fill an arena for the championship??? Are you kidding me man.... that arena was sold out. If anything was left, it was probably standing room only way up in the nosebleeds.

I understand how you and other Heat haters feel... of course you want Lebron to leave.... it's probably torture to have to watch him win championships in a city you're probably not too fond of.

Problem for you guys is, if the Heat end up winning another title in 2013-14....he's probably going to give Miami another shot, and sign an extension. Granted, Pat Riley will have to sign some different players....but he's Pat Riley...i'm sure he's given it much thought already.
                    Nah,don't believe everything you read
                    And I realy don't care if Lebron stays,leaves to go back to Cleveland,or goes to the Moon.I'm just saying I think he is going to leave,that's just my opinion
                    Riley will have to trade for some players (and the Heat don't have many attractive names to dangle minus Bosh) if he signs an extension cause most of the big,big names are free agents after this upcoming season

Comment

Dude, even the NBA crew on the floor thought it was over. They literally had the Larry O'Brien trophy on the floor ready to hand over to the Spurs.
                      That's their job though,they have to get everything ready to go just in case,that's standard procedure.The Fans on the other-hand should be ashamed of themselves

Comment

That's their job though,they have to get everything ready to go just in case,that's standard procedure.The Fans on the other-hand should be ashamed of themselves
                        No I don't think they should. That game seemed over, and I can understand fans not wanting to see the other team crowned on your home floor.

This kind of stuff happens in any game that seems out of reach...IN ANY CITY. People are just looking for ammunition with which to ridicule Heat fans with.

Besides, it's not like it was every fan that was heading towards the exit...

Was it right what they did, no.... I personally would've stayed till the end. However was it out of place, and was it something that has never occurred before....of course not, that kind of shit happens in every sports venue across the nation.

Comment

No I don't think they should. That game seemed over, and I can understand fans not wanting to see the other team crowned on your home floor.

This kind of stuff happens in any game that seems out of reach...IN ANY CITY. People are just looking for ammunition with which to ridicule Heat fans with.
                          No. Not in the finals, with your team still within reasonable striking distance. The Heat weren't down by 20 pts, or anything. Anything can happen, especially in basketball. Those fans looked like tards, and got the gloryhound/bandwagoner treatment they deserved.

If they just left, and were done with it, then fine. When they tried to get back in though......nah. Fuck those fake fans.

"Oh, we're winning now? Go Team! The Florida Heaters rule!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                            Lutz. This.

I don't know why people on this site even bother 'arguing' with Iggy anymore, at this point, I feel like it's fairly cemented that he won't acknowledge any discussion that paints Miami in a bad light regardless of substantiation.

inhale

exhale

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                              No. Not in the finals, with your team still within reasonable striking distance. The Heat weren't down by 20 pts, or anything. Anything can happen, especially in basketball. Those fans looked like tards, and got the gloryhound/bandwagoner treatment they deserved.

If they just left, and were done with it, then fine. When they tried to get back in though......nah. Fuck those fake fans.

Oh, don't get me wrong..... I don't agree with what they did, i'm just more understanding of it than you guys I guess.

What I don't get is how you pay so much fucking money for Finals tickets, only to walk out before the clock reaches 0. When I go to a game, I try to get my money's worth and stay till the end, even if it means dealing with traffic later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate High View Post
                                Lutz. This.

I don't know why people on this site even bother 'arguing' with Iggy anymore, at this point, I feel like it's fairly cemented that he won't acknowledge any discussion that paints Miami in a bad light regardless of substantiation.

Classic
                                such awesome fans in Miami

Comment

Working...
                                X