X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
    Classic
    such awesome fans in Miami
    What? Does it piss you off that Miami continues to get teams that produce championships, but that the fans don't show enough appreciation? Does it anger you and make you think, "Miami doesn't deserve those titles...they should be going to a city where the fans really do give a fuck"?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
      What? Does it piss you off that Miami continues to get teams that produce championships, but that the fans don't show enough appreciation? Does it anger you and make you think, "Miami doesn't deserve those titles...they should be going to a city where the fans really do give a fuck"?
      Alonzo/Hardaway > Lebron/Wade/Bosh

Ya, I said it.

Breathe Life Into A Stone

Comment

• Originally posted by DePedumMysteriis View Post
        Alonzo/Hardaway > Lebron/Wade/Bosh

Ya, I said it.
        I like both of those sets of teammates for different reasons. Alonzo/Hardaway is what made me a fan of the Heat originally.

Comment

It doesn't piss me off but it should piss you off to have such shitty fans that give real fans and the city a bad name.
          I just find it to be pretty pathetic.
          Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

It doesn't piss me off but it should piss you off to have such shitty fans that give real fans and the city a bad name.
            I just find it to be pretty pathetic.
            You think it doesn't? I wish there were better fans in Miami....y'know, fans that would be in their seat before the start of the first quarter and such. It really does suck because it wasn't always this way.... back in the 80's, the Dolphins had a pretty ferocious fan base, making the Orange Bowl one of the hardest places to play....

[YOUTUBE]GsjIVYZtLOY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

You think it doesn't? I wish there were better fans in Miami....y'know, fans that would be in their seat before the start of the first quarter and such. It really does suck because it wasn't always this way.... back in the 80's, the Dolphins had a pretty ferocious fan base, making the Orange Bowl one of the hardest places to play....

[YOUTUBE]GsjIVYZtLOY[/YOUTUBE]
              Florida fans are good for college football and that's about it,they suck in every other sport

Comment

Florida fans are good for college football and that's about it,they suck in every other sport
                Well, sorry to see you all bent out of shape over another state's fan base. Personally, I don't let such minor things like that get to me. It's really not worth getting upset over. If you really want to complain about something, try bitching about your own team's short comings which in all reality, should be far more important over what other people, in this case Miami fans, are doing.

Comment

Well, sorry to see you all bent out of shape over another state's fan base. Personally, I don't let such minor things like that get to me. It's really not worth getting upset over. If you really want to complain about something, try bitching about your own team's short comings which in all reality, should be far more important over what other people, in this case Miami fans, are doing.
                  Once again,I'm not upset about it,I just find it sad for you that there are such shitty sports fans in such a major city

Comment

• Who cares about the fans. In all sports there's going to be bandwagoners. People who jump on and off of the bandwagon because the team they're rooting for is winning or losing. It happens in every sport. I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan, through and through, and we have one of the worst fanbases in the league. When we're up, fans are in the stands, and when we're down, there's no fans to be found... but all that matters to me is MY love for the team. I'll follow them if they're winning, and I'll follow them if they're losing. I couldn't give two shits about what other people think, but do I want a better fanbase? Sure. But do I think we'll ever get one? No. But it is what it is. As long as you stick with your team that's all that really matters.
                    B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by Sykopath View Post
                      Who cares about the fans. In all sports there's going to be bandwagoners. People who jump on and off of the bandwagon because the team they're rooting for is winning or losing. It happens in every sport. I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan, through and through, and we have one of the worst fanbases in the league. When we're up, fans are in the stands, and when we're down, there's no fans to be found... but all that matters to me is MY love for the team. I'll follow them if they're winning, and I'll follow them if they're losing. I couldn't give two shits about what other people think, but do I want a better fanbase? Sure. But do I think we'll ever get one? No. But it is what it is. As long as you stick with your team that's all that really matters.
                      My sentiments exactly.

Comment

• Miami Heat fans=worst fans in professional sports

Comment

Miami Heat fans=worst fans in professional sports
                          That's a bunch of bullshit and you know it. While they are pretty fucking bad, there are teams that have fans that are just as bad. Those fans just aren't in the spotlight because they're not rooting for the NBA Champion Miami Heat.

I mean honestly, do you really think ESPN wants to spend time covering the Sacramento Kings, Orlando Magic, Toronto Raptors, Minnesota Timberwolves, Charlotte Bobcats, and Washington Wizards fans, just to name a few. NO, because they'd rather be covering the Heat, and every fucking thing about them makes the news.

Also, I just named NBA teams. There are plenty of teams in other sports with horrid fans as well.

Comment

That's a bunch of bullshit and you know it. While they are pretty fucking bad, there are teams that have fans that are just as bad. Those fans just aren't in the spotlight because they're not rooting for the NBA Champion Miami Heat.

I mean honestly, do you really think ESPN wants to spend time covering the Sacramento Kings, Orlando Magic, Toronto Raptors, Minnesota Timberwolves, Charlotte Bobcats, and Washington Wizards fans, just to name a few. NO, because they'd rather be covering the Heat, and every fucking thing about them makes the news.

Also, I just named NBA teams. There are plenty of teams in other sports with horrid fans as well.
                            Florida in general, has the worst fans in all of professional sports. They have no passion whatsoever. Not just in basketball, but every fucking sport. They'll show up for the playoffs, and then they're done. It would be one thing if Florida didn't produce champions, or contenders every year, but they do. In every sport, except for football, they've won a championship within the last decade, or so.

Right now, the Tampa Bay Rays are in first place, and they can barely fill half their stadium(and that's being generous). It's a joke.

Don't take it personally. It's just a fact. Florida fans suck. You might be passionate, but make no mistake, you are in the minority.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                              Florida in general, has the worst fans in all of professional sports. They have no passion whatsoever. Not just in basketball, but every fucking sport. They'll show up for the playoffs, and then they're done. It would be one thing if Florida didn't produce champions, or contenders every year, but they do. In every sport, except for football, they've won a championship within the last decade, or so.

Right now, the Tampa Bay Rays are in first place, and they can barely fill half their stadium(and that's being generous). It's a joke.

Don't take it personally. It's just a fact. Florida fans suck. You might be passionate, but make no mistake, you are in the minority.
                              You're telling me that the teams I listed above have more passionate fans?

Whatever, in the end I don't care. What matters to me is that my team is doing well. The whole fanbase can fuck off and die, it really wouldn't matter to me.
                              Last edited by Iggy; 07-30-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

thanks,I needed that

Comment

Working...
                                X