Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
    thanks,I needed that
    Well i'm glad I could provide some amusement, seeing as how the team you root for probably falls short on doing it for you.
    Last edited by Iggy; 07-31-2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Ooooo Ouch ,I've never heard that one before
      Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

Ooooo Ouch ,I've never heard that one before
        So I take it you get shit on all the time cause of your team, huh?

Comment

• If LeBron stays in Miami for another year I believe they're going to win another championship, and then he'll move on...
          B-D Forum Rules l Forum Tips For Noobs l Posting Made Easy

Comment

• I think the only way Lebron leaves Miami after this upcoming season is if they have a terrible, underacheiving year. If Miami wins another championship, or even if they just make the Finals and lose, then I think Lebron will be inclined to sign an extension and stay. Plus it'll also help things if Pat Riley makes a couple of moves and signs maybe one or two more key players.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
              So I take it you get shit on all the time cause of your team, huh?
              I'm not into that though I'm not too sure about you or Lebron.
              Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

I'm not into that though I'm not too sure about you or Lebron.
                A personal shot, huh?.... nice. Looks like I hit a nerve.

Comment

• The Miami Heat have added a big man of considerable height and talent, as Greg Oden has chosen to sign with Miami.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/8/2...gns-miami-heat

If he can only stay healthy, the Heat will finally have an inside presence.

Comment

• I give Oden 8 games before he goes out again.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                      I give Oden 8 games before he goes out again.
                      But if he can stay healthy, then teams like Indiana and San Antonio are fucked, because they just lost their one advantage.

Most fucked up thing I saw a Heat hater say on Facebook on his page was, "Fuck you Oden, I hope your family gets killed".

This was from a dude who I saw posting repeated times on Greg Oden's Facebook, that he hoped he'd sign with the Spurs, the team he roots for.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                        But if he can stay healthy
                        He won't, I give him 5 games... into the preseason. The dude is a Liar, a drunk and he doesn't do a lick of exercise or conditioning. He fucked us over here in Portland year after year. Plus the guy hasn't seen the hardwood in 2+ years, the Heat would be better off seeing if Tim Hardaway is tired of working at KMart or seeing if Alonzo Mourning's kidneys are feeling better.
                        Last edited by Mr. Bill; 08-03-2013, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                          He won't, I give him 5 games... into the preseason. The dude is a Liar, a drunk and he doesn't do a lick of exercise or conditioning. He fucked us over here in Portland year after year. Plus the guy hasn't seen the hardwood in 2+ years, the Heat would be better off seeing if Tim Hardaway is tired of working at KMart or seeing if Alonzo Mourning's kidneys are feeling better.
                          Well if he doesn't work out, the Heat got him for the Veteran's minimum so it's no big loss. He basically got a scrubs contract and frankly, i'd rather see him in the line-up then someone like say, Dexter Pittman.

Comment

Working...
                          X