2013 MLB Season!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 MLB Season!

Should be a great year for baseball hopefully with some new blood in the playoffs this year!!! The Yankees/Red Sox are restructuring......so for the first time in a long time I will count them out!!! Of course I could be wrong!

Here are the predictions!

American League

East
    Rays

Central
    Tigers

West
    Angels

Wild Card 1
    Blue Jays

Wild Card 2
    Royals I know I know but they are my team!

National League

East
    Nationals

Central
    Pirates

West
    Giants

Wild Card 1
    Cardinals

Wild Card 2
    Padres a little risky but they have a solid bullpen and a suprising starting staff.
    Last edited by Freddy_Lives; 03-06-2013, 01:16 PM.

If my Tigers stay healthy they are going to have a beast of a season!
    [XBOXLIVE]Fireshadow87[/XBOXLIVE]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkshredder13 View Post
      With the addition of Hunter in the outfield they should be GOOD!

Granted Hunter is going down in his career but his leadership will be appreciated!

His salary is another thing

Comment

Originally posted by Darkshredder13 View Post
        Better watch out for the new pitching rotation in KC! We should finally have solid pitching and hitting at the same time. Although, being a lifelong Royals fan has taught me that we'll most likely end up in the cellar of the Central again.

Comment

Originally posted by ArgentoProdigy View Post
          Better watch out for the new pitching rotation in KC! We should finally have solid pitching and hitting at the same time. Although, being a lifelong Royals fan has taught me that we'll most likely end up in the cellar of the Central again.
          Well I'll be damned a fellow royals fan ha!

James will be james!
          Ervin will be a toss up
          Bruce Chen = MEH
          Wade Davis = Toss Up
          Luke = Toss Up
          Guthrie = Toss Up

We have a solid bullpen but our starting staff may be great or may fall flat.

Comment

This is the Rangers year

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
              This is the Rangers year
              Losing Hamilton,Young,Napoli may be too hard on the Rangers

Picking up Berkman,Pierzynski doesn't match up.

If they get Lohse sure they have a shot to contend.

But who knows they may kill it!

Comment

I'm editing my prediction Pirates in the central!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                  Well I'll be damned a fellow royals fan ha!

James will be james!
                  Ervin will be a toss up
                  Bruce Chen = MEH
                  Wade Davis = Toss Up
                  Luke = Toss Up
                  Guthrie = Toss Up

We have a solid bullpen but our starting staff may be great or may fall flat.
                  Shields is definitely going to have some high expectations after what we gave up to acquire him. I feel like he can be a mentor to a kid like Hochevar though, so I'm expecting him to finally come to form too.

Davis and Guthrie probably won't do anything special. We just need them to be consistent.

As far as Chen and Santana, if they can find that 2011 form, they'll both be solid.

Our bullpen is one of the best in the league, so no worries there. And I really hope when Danny Duffy comes back (probably July) that he can replace one of the pitchers that's struggling (I guarantee you one of those guys will suck for us).

But yeah, definitely good to see another Royals fan in here!
                  Last edited by ArgentoProdigy; 03-01-2013, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArgentoProdigy View Post
                    Our bullpen is one of the best in the league, so no worries there. And I really hope when Danny Duffy comes back (probably July) that he can replace one of the pitchers that's struggling (I guarantee you one of those guys will suck for us).
                    Paulino and Duffy would be huge returns for us! We definitely strike them out I just hope we can push to make one more move!

Miguel Tejada is an invitee this year so I hope he get's a contract with one of these getting one as well Xavier Nady,Willy Taveras,Endy Chavez they will sure up the outfield incase Jeff is HORRIBLE again.

Comment

Damn this thread is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
                        Damn this thread is dead.
                        Used to watch baseball all the time, but not so much anymore. I could sit down, and watch Greg Maddox pitch all damn day. I'm glad pitching made a resurgence in the past few years.

I'm from Virginia, and when I was growing up, the Richmond Braves were the A Braves farm team, birthing people like Chipper Jones, and Ryan Klesco. I sang the national anthem at a game once, and so naturally they will always hold a place in my heart. Nowadays, we have the Giants farm team, and people are fighting over building a new stadium... Braves are doing alright, I hope they keep it up. Got off to a really hot start, and cooled down a lil recently

Comment

Comment

Lance Armstrong junior aka Ryan “I promise you on everything thats ever meant anything to me in my life, the morals, the values the virtues by which I’ve lived for my 28 years on this planet, I did not do this” Braun has (finally) admitted to using PEDs, *shocker.jpg* suspended the rest of the year, will probably have to give back his MVP award.

Story / Source

Aaron Rodgers also owes a Todd Sutton his 2013 salary, that is, unless he squelches... again.

#shhhhhhhhhhhhh, #ponyup.

inhale

exhale

Comment

7 Games to go and the Royals are stilling hanging in there, who would of thunked it ha! Still need to Fire Yost & Moore

My predictions weren't half bad.

This thread though = DEAD still.

Comment

Working...
                              X