No announcement yet.

2013 NFL Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Seattle's former 1st-round pick Bruce Irvin has suspended without pay for violating NFL policy on performance-enhancing drugs.\

-Irvin is the sixth Seattle player to test positive for performance enhancing drugs since 2011.
    Sauce: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seaha...ng-substances/

Just so everyone is clear here he most likely tested positive for some kind of 'roid. The CBA doesn't allow the league to publicly release which drug, exactly, the player tested positive for so, for obvious PR reasons, everyone claims Adderall.
    Last edited by Ultimate High; 05-18-2013, 02:12 PM.

inhale

exhale

Comment

• Pete likes his boys juiced.

Comment

• Dem Pecs

[YOUTUBE]oTybEJryKjQ[/YOUTUBE]

inhale

exhale

Comment

• According to NFL.com, Romo had a cyst removed. It was not in the part of his brain that causes him to throw late-game interceptions.

Comment

• I'll just leave this here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate High
              Wow, irrelevant and unnecessary pimping of player/team, this is some shit I would expect out of DBI, not you.
              Wow, still obsessing over me.

Go ahead Klown.... beat your chest about Aaron's stats all you want. If you've got it, flaunt it!

Comment

• A link to that ginormous picture would have sufficed

Gratuitous, irrelevant, and unnecessary pimping of player/team; have to say, this is some shit I would expect out of DBI, not you.

Aaron, 'I take way too many sacks because it doesn't affect my passer rating like throwing the ball away does' Rodgers.

Wow, still obsessing over me.
                Call it like I see it, you essentially admitted it with your latter sentence as well so I'm not sure why you're even attempting to engage me. And *lol'd* at you using the word 'obsessing' like you actually understand what it means, the times you've brought me up, unprovoked(over five, if I'm being generous) > the times I have, aka once.
                Last edited by Ultimate High; 05-22-2013, 01:00 PM.

inhale

exhale

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate High View Post
                  Call it like I see it. And *lol'd* at you using the word 'obsessing' like you actually understand what it means, the times you've brought me up, unprovoked(over five, if I'm being generous) > the times I have, aka once.
                  Haha you're a funny little dude.

Comment

Gratuitous, irrelevant, and unnecessary pimping of player/team; have to say, this is some shit I would expect out of DBI, not you.
                    How is it any different than "Dem Pecs"?

Comment

Aaron, 'I take way too many sacks because it doesn't affect my passer rating like throwing the ball away does' Rodgers.

Call it like I see it, you essentially admitted it with your latter sentence as well so I'm not sure why you're even attempting to engage me. And *lol'd* at you using the word 'obsessing' like you actually understand what it means, the times you've brought me up, unprovoked(over five, if I'm being generous) > the times I have, aka once.
                      Dumber than fuck. Unless the guy is constantly injured because of holding onto the ball, the sacks cause him to chronically fumble or the offense is somehow deficient in the scoring points department, who gives a fuck? Besides the Packers line has been just that bad; especially last year. Easy to forget how solid Brady's line has been and for how long. Most QB's just aren't afforded that kind of decade-long continuity along their O-line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klown View Post
                        How is it any different than "Dem Pecs"?
                        Footlocker's new, NFL-relevant, ad-campaign.

And... dem pecs.

Also, regardless of the semantics, I didn't say you couldn't post shit like that, I was just pointing it out as being superfluous.

inhale

exhale

Comment

Footlocker's new, NFL-relevant, ad-campaign.

And... dem pecs.

Also, regardless of the semantics, I didn't say you couldn't post shit like that, I was just pointing it out as being superfluous.
                          Okay... Help me understand this...

A Footlocker ad is NFL relevant because it has an NFL player in it. But a graphic listing a players accomplishments (along with a few fun tidbits) is superfluous and not NFL relevant.

Do I have this right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Klown View Post
                            Okay... Help me understand this...

A Footlocker ad is NFL relevant because it has an NFL player in it. But a graphic listing a players accomplishments (along with a few fun tidbits) is superfluous and not NFL relevant.

Do I have this right?
                            "Also, regardless of the semantics, I didn't say you couldn't post shit like that, I was just pointing it out as being superfluous.".

The ad-campaign is nationwide, the Aaron Rodgers nonsense is interesting to (mostly) Pack fan. It'd be one thing if he set the TD record in a season and you posted that, it's another to randomly throw it up here because you saw it posted on a Packers forum and thought it was clever. It's quality-control, how would this thread look if every NFL fan just continuously threw up graphics celebrating their best players/idols? It's also way too big.

inhale

exhale

Comment

• Refuse to even click onto the Footlocker ad. So I'm taking it for granted UH wants to tittyfuck his team's spiffy new slot receiver or something or other. "Dem pecs!"

Comment

• Michael Crabtree's 2013 season might be over before it began.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported that the San Francisco 49ers wide receiver suffered a torn Achilles tendon during organized team activities Tuesday, according to a person informed of the injury.
                                Sauce: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ing-49ers-otas

And there goes Kaep's security-blanket; looking like Wilson is going to rustle some serious jimmies this season.
                                Last edited by Ultimate High; 05-22-2013, 04:47 PM. Reason: Sauce

inhale

exhale

Comment

Working...
                                X