No announcement yet.

2013 NFL Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will have a better season: Cobb (Packers) or Harvin (Hawks)? Despite Packer reports, Cobb will surely continue his special teams duties. They need him there and will subject him to potential injury. I think the Hawks might look at Harvin's history and limit his returns to necessity. Advantage: Harvin.

Comment

• Originally posted by VampressTristine View Post
      Who will have a better season: Cobb (Packers) or Harvin (Hawks)? Despite Packer reports, Cobb will surely continue his special teams duties. They need him there and will subject him to potential injury. I think the Hawks might look at Harvin's history and limit his returns to necessity. Advantage: Harvin.
      Harvin

Comment

Who will have a better season: Cobb (Packers) or Harvin (Hawks)? Despite Packer reports, Cobb will surely continue his special teams duties. They need him there and will subject him to potential injury. I think the Hawks might look at Harvin's history and limit his returns to necessity. Advantage: Harvin.
        I know the Packers want Cobb off special teams, and I think he will only be back there in an emergency. He is now the 3rd (or 2nd) receiver with Jennings moving on to Minnesota, and I don't think it's worth the risk.

That said, I don't think there is any doubt that Harvin is the better player. He is just electric with the football. Not sure how good of a "receiver" he is. Cobb might have an edge there, but for pure playmaking ability, Harvin is one of the best in the NFL. His health is a big issue, though.

Comment

• Tim Tebow a New England Patriot?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
            Tim Tebow a New England Patriot?
            I think it's a good fit, you can laugh all you want but Tebow is a hell of an athlete and I think if anyone can utilize that it's Belicheck. Obviously there will be no call for him to play QB so the pressure is off and hopefully the Pats can turn him into something that he's more suited to which is running that football

Comment

Tim Tebow a New England Patriot?
              As wut, 5th string TE?

Comment

As wut, 5th string TE?
                More like waterboy.

Comment

More like waterboy.

In all seriousness though, fuck you guys. Tebow is awesome

Comment

• Comment

• It's funny that the Pats TE-heavy offense now has a TE with chronic injuries and another in legal hot water. Only Tesus/Jebow can save them now.

Comment

It's funny that the Pats TE-heavy offense now has a TE with chronic injuries and another in legal hot water. Only Tesus/Jebow can save them now.
                        I know, it's awesome

Comment

• It appears Hernandez is becoming the next OJ. If the glove doesn't fit...sucker shoot 'em.

Comment

• The ave best-case sentence is five yrs acc to legal analysts. Pats will prob look to trade for someone like MN's Rudolph.

Comment

• Are we gonna have a BD Fantasy league this year?

Comment

• Figuring Out He's Being Arrested

Comment

Working...
                                X