2013-14 NBA Thread!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013-14 NBA Thread!!!

It's that time of year once again! This is the thread to post about all things NBA Basketball.

The Miami Heat will look to three peat, but in the East the Pacers, the Nets and the Bulls stand in their way. As for the West we have a few powerhouses that will battle it out for supremacy of their conference... namely the Thunder, Rockets, and the defending West champs Spurs.

Tonight i'll be watching pre-season basketball as the Heat host the Hawks. D-Wade and Greg Oden will not be playing.
    Last edited by Iggy; 10-07-2013, 06:52 PM.

I was just about to start this thread. Damn you Iggy!!

Seriously though, it feels amazing that the NBA is back. Oh how I missed it.
    “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Originally posted by Timvp View Post
      I was just about to start this thread. Damn you Iggy!!

Seriously though, it feels amazing that the NBA is back. Oh how I missed it.
      Love this time of year. October.....NFL football....and the start of the NBA!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
        Love this time of year. October.....NFL football....and the start of the NBA!
        Was watching some of the Nuggets @ Lakers preseason game. Nuggets looking mighty good so far. Lakers on the hand will pretty much be carried as far as Pau will take them. Defense is pretty bad.
        “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Was watching some of the Nuggets @ Lakers preseason game. Nuggets looking mighty good so far. Lakers on the hand will pretty much be carried as far as Pau will take them. Defense is pretty bad.
          Nuggets were playing some really good ball late last year. They'll definitely be one of the more interesting teams to watch this year.

As for the Lakers, I expect them to struggle again this year.....maybe a little less because they don't have the Dwight drama hanging over them, but still I think it'll be tough.

Comment

Nuggets were playing some really good ball late last year. They'll definitely be one of the more interesting teams to watch this year.

As for the Lakers, I expect them to struggle again this year.....maybe a little less because they don't have the Dwight drama hanging over them, but still I think it'll be tough.
            If anything worries me the most its the Clippers.

Think all of the Laker fans know it'll be a long and tough year for them. My girlfriend's whole family are Laker fans so this will be a fun season for me personally as I do love pissing off some Laker fans.

Comment

Wonder how the bulls will do this year with Rose finally back. I personally think Houston will be a real contender this year.
              Cinema Junkyard

Comment

If anything worries me the most its the Clippers.

Think all of the Laker fans know it'll be a long and tough year for them. My girlfriend's whole family are Laker fans so this will be a fun season for me personally as I do love pissing off some Laker fans.
                Lakers fans are in denial.... they refuse to accept that the Clippers are the new owners of L.A.

Yes the Lakers have the history and tradition....but the Clippers have the talent that will override anything the Lakers can do this year.

Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                Wonder how the bulls will do this year with Rose finally back. I personally think Houston will be a real contender this year.
                The Bulls will be right there in contention. It's gonna be a dogfight between Miami, Chicago and Indiana.

Comment

The Bulls will be right there in contention. It's gonna be a dogfight between Miami, Chicago and Indiana.
                  Don't think the New York teams will do much?

Comment

Don't think the New York teams will do much?
                    Fuck.....how could I forget Brooklyn?! Yeah, I think the Nets will be in it as well. As for New York, I've lost faith in them the last few years. the Knicks will get into the playoffs but probably be knocked out the first round.

Comment

No chance for the knicks, but Brooklyn maybe. Brooklyn is still building, they will be monsters in a few years.
                      Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                        No chance for the knicks, but Brooklyn maybe. Brooklyn is still building, they will be monsters in a few years.
                        How many more years do you figure Garnett and Pierce have?

Comment

Wade and Oden not playing,get used to that.
                          Can't wait till Lebron leaves Miami after this season
                          Old man Clemmons hates shit.

Comment

Damn, time for Iggy vs. Torrance, round 2 begins before the season even starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
                              Can't wait till Lebron leaves Miami after this season
                              You must not have much to cheer for with your team, if the first thing you post about in the NBA thread is in regards to the prospect of Lebron leaving Miami.

Comment

Working...
                              X