Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tattoos!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My most recent one (a few months old):



    My next one (it'll be a half sleeve on my arm):

    Comment


    • I'm getting a half sleeve soon .. I dunno how to start it to be honest.

      Comment



      • ^^
        RZA of Wu-Tang Clan and above this portrait is a solid black Wu-logo.
        On the same leg, opposite side, I have a Studio Ghibli logo near my ankle

        Left wrist: Deathly Hallows logo

        Most of what I have can be defined as 'simple' and in B&W. I doubt I'll ever get anything in colour.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
          My most recent one (a few months old):

          Cool Silence design, but your nipple is wayyy too excited. Calm down there sparky.



          Originally posted by kevinb View Post

          ^^
          RZA of Wu-Tang Clan and above this portrait is a solid black Wu-logo.
          On the same leg, opposite side, I have a Studio Ghibli logo near my ankle

          Left wrist: Deathly Hallows logo

          Most of what I have can be defined as 'simple' and in B&W. I doubt I'll ever get anything in colour.
          That's a great design. I don't know of a tattoo guy around my town that I'd trust enough for that, but I agree, I'll never do color. It's either a classic B&W design that will stand up over time or nothing.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
            That's a great design. I don't know of a tattoo guy around my town that I'd trust enough for that, but I agree, I'll never do color. It's either a classic B&W design that will stand up over time or nothing.
            Never thought I'd do color either, but I ended up getting a chest piece done and thought what the hell, might as well throw some color in it just to see if it would be something I would like to do with future tattoos. I ended up loving it and I think my next full sleeve will be color. I had green lettering with purple shading and it turned out great.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by inkedcoffee View Post
              one of my movie-related tattoos, and turned out the best. be jealous

              The colour work is really well done. It is hard to find artists, who is able to create something like this. Most so called tattoo artists are terrible at their job. You are lucky! Great tattoo and great movie :P


              "Idiots in their own idiotic way have their own idiotic worries."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kreuz View Post
                The colour work is really well done. It is hard to find artists, who is able to create something like this. Most so called tattoo artists are terrible at their job. You are lucky! Great tattoo and great movie :P
                That is what holds me back. I have to find an awesome artist this year, Its going to eat at me till I do.



                Thats what Ive been obsessing over for about two years now. This is the year!

                Comment


                • I think I'm going to fucking do this!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by freddy1428jason13 View Post
                    heres some pics of my horror sleeve thats in progress. sorry for the crude nature of the pics thay are from my cell







                    I use to be username Freddy1428jason13 just found this old post of mine so I thought I'd reshare it, I have been on the forums for so long I had to get a new account its nice to be back on though

                    Comment


                    • Nice!!

                      My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

                      Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!


                      My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                      Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

                      Comment


                      • I have gotten more added to it since I got this picture taken, the snake is finished amd more shading has been done. I will get more pictures of this and my other tattoos sometime soon.




                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                          I think I'm going to fucking do this!!!!

                          I hope you go to a better artist then whoever did this.
                          "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

                          Comment


                          • i'll show off my top one again in this thread...been a while since i've been on these boards...why not... also have return of the living dead 3, troll 2 (seriously) and clockwork orange pieces. no pics though i don't believe.

                            http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...e13651be/l.jpg

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by inkedcoffee View Post
                              i'll show off my top one again in this thread...been a while since i've been on these boards...why not... also have return of the living dead 3, troll 2 (seriously) and clockwork orange pieces. no pics though i don't believe.

                              http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...e13651be/l.jpg
                              Did Paul Acker do that?

                              Comment


                              • yes sir he did!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X