Tattoos!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillerNerd
    I've posted these before. I need to get new ones.

This is my zombie 1/4 sleve with some detail shots. I want to get a midget zombie and a monkey zombie in it, but the artist lives about 800 miles away now.

The same guy did this one. The best part is that it looks like it has meaning, but has none at all. He drew it up and came over to the kitchen I was working at and said "Hey! I just drew this and it makes no sense at all, so I figured you would want it on you"

This was my first one. Instead of getting our names tattooed on each other like she wanted to, I convinced my girlfriend to get the Nutra-Sweet symbol tattooed and I would get the sugar symbol. I'm glad that's what we did or else I would look like a chump if I dated anyone not named Krissy.

What can beat a free tattoo? How about one that says this?

And of course I have the ever popular band tattoos. Ween & The Misfits are not too bad of a choice. Hell, it could have been ICP (j/k) (not really)

(That Boognish tattoo is actually dead on, the angle of the picture makes it look a little off)
    big Ween fan are you?

Comment

that my tattoo on my hip

i have another on my side but i dont have a pic of it

myspace

Blasphemy? Before what? God? A God repulsed by the miserable humanity he created in His own image? I will not be shackled by the failures of your God. The only blasphemy is to wallow in insignificance. I have taken refuse of your God's failures and I have triumphed. There! THERE! Is my creation!

Comment

unfortunately these are some of the best pictures i could find of a lot of them

Comment

Here's my back

A better view of the top

A better view of each side

Comment

A collage of the front of me

Behind the tiki is gonna be a huge pineapple and the tribal is part of a design for the pineapple leaves

Still need some filler for this arm

Comment

And here's what I have on my right leg. It's kind of like a band, but there are still some things that need to be added. Hopefully it's easy to see how it all connects.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS! Untill I get more.
              Last edited by Dolarhyde; 10-23-2006, 09:13 PM.

Comment

That's some awesomely intense ink dude!
                Dang.

Yeah, I got a MySpace account.

Comment

Originally posted by Header
                  How irish am I?
                  Although I'm not Irish, I have a t-shirt with a hand doing the devil horns sign with 'Sham Rock' written on it.
                  Last edited by CJ_01976; 10-23-2006, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Damn.... Dolarhyde...you got some crazy ink going on...you too KN, I didn't realize you even had any ink. I always remember seeing those pics of you and that damn scooter..oh and the wookie ones.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976
                      Although I'm not Irish, I have a t-shirt with a hand doing the devil horns sign with 'Sham Rock' written on it.
                      I. Want. That. Shirt.
                      sigpic
                      You think when the guy came up with the idea to invent a bong, a blacklight popped up over his head?
                      -Mitch Hedburg

Comment

I got it at Wal Mart last St. Patricks Day. Try Ebay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolarhyde
                          Here's my back

A better view of the top

A better view of each side
                          Nice collage there! I see that you mixed the chinese dragons with some indian art (or so it seems) along with some samoan culture, and then threw in the dog from Tom and Jerry :P

Do you have a pic of the bottom part of your back? It's a little hard looking at it from the side, but I definitely like the dragon fighting the lion. One thing tho, why did you choose the lion over the bengal tiger?

You back kinda looks like cartoon did it

Comment

Originally posted by Dolarhyde
                            A collage of the front of me
                            *pointing at the top middle one* You're a Delta Sig?

The Obligatory DVD List - I'm not a trader. Just a show-off.

"The three most terrifying things in the world are werewolves, clowns and unplanned pregnancy."

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976

I live in Ireland......................
                              2014 Horror Draft:

Psycho (1960) - Alfred Hitchcock
                              Bride of Frankenstein (1932) - James Whale
                              I Saw the Devil (2010) - Kim Jee-woon
                              Body Bags (1993) - John Carpenter
                              Beyond the Black Rainbow (2010) - Panos Cosmatos
                              Halloween II (1981) - Rick Rosenthal
                              Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me (1992) - David Lynch
                              The Descent (2005) - Neil Marshall
                              Cemetary Man (1994) - Michele Soavi
                              Cabin Fever (2002) - Eli Roth

Comment

Mine have been posted before.

The P.K. is for my Aunt, Pam Kissen, who died in 2000.
                                Tess is for my puppydog, Tess, who died earlier this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X