Tattoos!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Munche
    Nice collage there! I see that you mixed the chinese dragons with some indian art (or so it seems) along with some samoan culture, and then threw in the dog from Tom and Jerry :P

Do you have a pic of the bottom part of your back? It's a little hard looking at it from the side, but I definitely like the dragon fighting the lion. One thing tho, why did you choose the lion over the bengal tiger?

You back kinda looks like cartoon did it
    The snake part on the front represents my daughter. Year of the Snake, Virgo and her name in an ancient Filipino script.

The Dragons on each shoulder are a family thing. The Dragon and Lion Represent my son.

Year of the Dragon and Leo and the Chinese symbol is for his name. My Daughter's and Son's tattoos cover the front and back of my heart.

The lower to mid back represents me. I call it the king of the Libra rats. He's riding a rat beast and at a semi rat semi sphynx monument. There are other little rats making their journey to worship.

The little scorpion represents my friend that past away who would always make me show my back to everyone.

The "Tom and Jerry Dog" as you called it represents the Marine Corps. He's known as the Devil Dog.

I'm not sure what part you think looks Samoan, but none of it is meant to.

Comment

Originally posted by AnneGwish
      *pointing at the top middle one* You're a Delta Sig?

Yes, but I graduated quite a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by I am a HORROR movie!!!
        I live in Ireland......................
        Like I care.

Comment

dolarhyde if you can can you take a pic of your lower back flat so i can see it better im intrested in it lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Munche
            dolarhyde if you can can you take a pic of your lower back flat so i can see it better im intrested in it lol...
            Oh..you just want to see his ass...go on..admit it!!!!

Comment

How's this?

Comment

Holy shit! I see my bathrobe indentations in that picture.

Comment

I wanted to post direct pictures of these for you, to save you the trip to a seperate page, but they're flash...these are the cooler pictures i've taken of my tattoos though...

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...27641775NUkXRW

The Skull was my first one...after he finished the skull I got the impulse to put the 666 on there...the dude was like "Are you sure?" and I was like "Of course i'm sure. Do it now!" And he did.

The Uma Tattoo is my third one...they thought I was a weird obsessive Uma fan...

I guess I am since my second tattoo is also Uma...it's a silhoutte of her face from Vol 1 when she looks wicked pissed...trouble is...I didn't really take care of it too well/it didn't heal and it scarred up and looks like shit...I really should buy something that'll de-scar it, because what i've been using isn't doing shit...

John Bonham playing Moby Dick for real!

Is it November 3rd yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dolarhyde
                    How's this?

Just want to say you have some awsome lookin Tat's man .

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_jerrylee
                      Just want to say you have some awsome lookin Tat's man .

Thanks bro, I got them for me, but it is nice to see others appreciate them too.

Comment

That looks like something Iron Maiden would use.

Comment

My one and only...

Comment

That's pretty sweet kidd...looks new.

Comment

Originally posted by mossy
                              That's pretty sweet kidd...looks new.
                              That was taken right after I got it done last year and it still had the Tattoo Goo on it, hence the shine.

Comment

Originally posted by deadpromises

that my tattoo on my hip

i have another on my side but i dont have a pic of it
                                I really really really like that. PRetty freakin coo.

This is the only pic I have right now, but I have 4 more. I have some more that will be added to the crow making it a whole back piece.

Thirty Minutes Of Less: 8/10
                                Tucker And Dale Vs Evil: 10/10
                                I Love You Phillip Morris: 7/10
                                Friday The 13th Pt. 3: 8/10

Comment

Working...
                                X