No announcement yet.

Tattoos!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, the only type of girl who likes tattoos of a woman on a spike is likely to have been portrayed by Charlize Theron in an Oscar Winning turn.
    Good luck with that waste of ink.

Comment

• Psht, I love it. I'm very glad. Can't wait till it heals.
      Something about her just makes me want to jam my cock in her throat until she pukes on my balls....she looks like she is into that kinda shit.
      I just wanted to point out the irony of you calling them mean while proudly sporting an image of a naked impaled girl on your forearm.

Comment

• Better pic, the others were kinda blurry
        Something about her just makes me want to jam my cock in her throat until she pukes on my balls....she looks like she is into that kinda shit.
        I just wanted to point out the irony of you calling them mean while proudly sporting an image of a naked impaled girl on your forearm.

Comment

• Dude, great tattoo and all...but come on: PUT SOME PANTS ON!!!!!
          Danny!
          Vice President of Murder
          Co-Host of the Double Murder Podcast
          http://www.Bloody-Disgusting.com/podcasts.php

These ****** need to make like asexual organisms and go fuck themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny! View Post
            Dude, great tattoo and all...but come on: PUT SOME PANTS ON!!!!!
            lol, yeah man. please?

Comment

• u guys love it.

I GOT MOAR PICS!!!! HAW HAW HAW WANT TO SEE?!???

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny! View Post
                Dude, great tattoo and all...but come on: PUT SOME PANTS ON!!!!!
                ....again nice tattoo!!!

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannibal Rapist View Post
                  Psht, I love it. I'm very glad. Can't wait till it heals.
                  Tell me the same thing in 5 or 10 years time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
                    Tell me the same thing in 5 or 10 years time.
                    Exaaactly. I have a friend who got a big ass pentagram on his forearm a couple years back. I told him at the time he was going to regret that shit once he got older. His reply "It'll be memories, so I won't care." Flash forward to present day...Dude wears long sleeves every time we go out now.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
                      Exaaactly. I have a friend who got a big ass pentagram on his forearm a couple years back. I told him at the time he was going to regret that shit once he got older. His reply "It'll be memories, so I won't care." Flash forward to present day...Dude wears long sleeves every time we go out now.
                      While I personally think the Cannibal Holocaust tattoo is is lacking class and tact in any regards, you can bet when you hit your late 20s your outlook on life changes and some sort of dignity sets in.
                      I'd say 80% of all the tattoos people have on here, people will totally regret within 10 years.
                      No denying about it, some of you will look fucking ridiculous when you wake up in the real world and attempt to lead some kind of life only to be reminded that you didnt get that job because you looked a complete numpty in the interview.

Comment

• Remember when tattoos actually meant something? Before every silly cunt got some bullshit scarred on them.... Yeah.

Comment

• wow u guys are mean...

Comment

wow u guys are mean...
                            Not mean, but honest.
                            Your tattoo will be regrettable in time. It's in a conspicuous place, it's graphic and most would say tasteless.
                            Then again, I guess subtlety isnt your thing - your user name is Cannibal Rapist after all.....

Comment

wow u guys are mean...
                              FREE DOBEDOBE!

Comment

• His tattoo is HIS tattoo, so it doesn't really phase me what he chooses to get. But I do think it says a lot more about him, and therefore is a worthwhile personal choice, than some bland tribal tattoo or tramp stamp.
                                Danny!
                                Vice President of Murder
                                Co-Host of the Double Murder Podcast
                                http://www.Bloody-Disgusting.com/podcasts.php

These ****** need to make like asexual organisms and go fuck themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X